Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@You & Me...One on One@(MG)ff~1~note@154 (Page 10)

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
is that even a kweschan...................waiting darling...................update soon.................Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shining_moon

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
we all waiting
for a lovely long but for now small update will do to fill our satisfaction
jaldi karo

shining_moon

holyangel Senior Member
holyangel
holyangel

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
me too waiting.... Day Dreaming

shining_moon

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
waitingggg Smile

shining_moon

alfiya7 Senior Member
alfiya7
alfiya7

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
eagerly waitg for the update.....

shining_moon

anaum91 Senior Member
anaum91
anaum91

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....update soon...

shining_moon

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
wow thts gr8.. me waiting..

shining_moon

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

chapter-1

I'll kill you Maan singh khurana...she said rubbing her hip which was really hurting badly

I'll be waiting Handa...with that said he left the room with an evil smirk on his face...!!!

Geet got up and with and said with enormous irritation...

aarrggghhh...I hate you Khurana...!!!...and went behind him...!!

In the classroom 9th B...

As maan ran behind geet whole class was a bit shocked but that was just for a moment as soon realization dawned upon them that there tom and jerry chase is a daily show...!!!

Guys check everyones bag...and as bro said do not spare anyone...dev said and get down to his work

There were three rows of benches or more precisely...twin chairs...geet and meera in the first row on the front seats...NT and yash behind them and pari and Vicky beside them in the second row...second bench...though Vicky generally keep swapping place from back benches to front...a/c to the teacher...!!!

Dev took the charge of the first row...Adi and rohit second and other two boys the third...the girl members of the committee were checking the adjacent classes...!!

As geet was not in the class...meera was sitting alone immersed in her book being a complete nerd and geek...geet and her group mates were her only friends in the school...!!!

Dev came to her and bending his head down close to her said in flirty tone...

Hey beautiful...what is so interesting in that book that you are not even looking at me...!!!

On hearing his voice meera looked up to find the same mischievious eyes looking at her intently as if his stare will break her specs to reach her eyes... which like always made her super nervous...!!!She gulped down the saliva and said with a shaky voice...

So..sor...sorry...!!... actually I didn't notice you...

He put up a fake disappointed look on his face and said in a dramatic way keeping his hand on his chest...

Oh...you just broke my heart...!!!...he said leaning towards her on which she became more nervous and leaned backwards...!!!

Seeing her getting all the more nervous he gave her a friendly yet charming  smile and said...

Relax sweetheart...I was just kidding...!!...though there is no need to check your bag but still rules are rules...so may I have your bag please...!!

She handed him her bag and instantly looked down to avoid an eye contact...once done with his checking dev handed over the bag to her

BTW am I really that bad looking that you avoid even looking at me...he said grinning naughtily

She adjusted her glasses which were already on its place to hide her nervousness at which dev chuckled and went ahead to the second bench to continue his work...!!!

Rohit came to pari's bench fixing his shirt and hair inorder to impress her to which she just rolled her eyes and ignored him...!!!

Vicky was sweating profusely thinking about maan...its not that he don't trust geet but still he could not dare to underestimate his elder brother...and the deadly glare which he got from maan a few minutes before added to his fear...!!!

As they were done with the with the checking maan entered the classroom with a stern look on his face which was highlighting his victory...!!

And when he marched towards the cupboard with the keys in his hands the whole class went into a fearful and terrific silence...!!!

And then geet entered the class almost dashing into maan but then stabilized herself and said pantingly...

Hey khurana...why are you so eager to open the cupboard..??

You will get to know very soon handa...

BTW which is the key of this lock??

I am not your servant...!!!...try the keys and find out...she said relaxing a bit

Maan was just loosing his cool...this girl leaves no chance to irritate him...there are almost 12 keys in it...gosh...!!

He started trying the keys one by one...every wrong key was accelerating his anger and frustration which geet was thoroughly enjoying with a calm face...!!

Finally the last key was left in the ring...maan put the key in the lock and rotated it clockwise...

All the students were freaking out...specially NT and Vicky...they saw maan rotating the key and gasped in horror...

But then...

Why the hell this key is not working...??...maan roared in frustration

He tried a number of times but still the lock didn't budge...

The students sighed in relief but were equally confused as to what happened to the lock suddenly...!!

Maan turned towards geet and said furiously...

What the hell is this Handa...??...why is the keys not working..??

Geet answered making a very innocent face...

How do I know khurana..?...may be you didn't tried properly...

Listen handa...don't try to act smart...I know you must have done something...!!

Well I don't need to act...I am smart...!!...and if the keys are not working how am I responsible for that...??...you yourself took those keys from me...!!

Suddenly the bell rang...and dev came to maan'...

Bro me and rohit need to attend our classes...we are having a test tomorrow...!!

Hmmm...fine you both can leave...!!

Dev and rohit went to their class...10th A...leaving maan , adi, vipul and ketan behind...!!

Geet came to maan and said...

Don't you have any important class to attend...I think you should also leave...!!

Not so soon handa...I know you have removed the key of the cupboard from the ring...but don't think you won...I can get the duplicate ones from Mishra sir...saying that he left the class and went towards the staffroom...!!

Maan entered the staffroom and asked for Mishra sir...the class teacher of 9th B...

Maan Mr. Mishra went home a few minutes before...anything important..??...Mrs. Sharma the English teacher asked maan  

No maam nothing important...I'll meet him tomorrow...he said and left the staffroom...

Tch tch tch...poor head boy...!!!...after working so hard to get the keys failed miserably...!!...geet said leaning onto the wall of the corridor with a smirk on her face

Consider it your lucky day Handa...!!...but don't forget that Maan singh khurana has never learn to loose...I'll get you and your stupid friends some other day...till then enjoy this small victory...!!

Harne ke baad log aisa hi kuch kehte hain...!!...anyways see you soon khurana...!!

Both maan and geet walked in opposite direction to their classes 11th A and 9th B...respectively...!!

so here goes part 1...plzzz give ur feedback...they r so very encouraging...TongueTongueTongue

when I updated the title I saw the huge no. of  comments and likes...I m really overwhelmed with ur lovely comments and read each and every comment but can't reply to everyone due to lack of time...

my xams are quite near so I cna't promise if I'll be able to update before my xam or not...but will definitely update it regularly after my xams are finished...Big smile

till then keep reading and commenting...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and silent reader it would be really nice if you atleast hit the like button so that I'll get o know how many readers I actually haveSmile...n those whowants to be pmed add me to ur buddy list or drop me a pmSmileSmileSmile

and plzzz do not forget to hit the LIKE buttonBig smile

next part- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1632768&TPN=19

Edited by shining_moon - 22 April 2011 at 1:05am

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4thahupyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetgabershanky18vini187swtpooakshaya1231zil143kumctg48cukishattitudeshyssunita1mishimindiaf1jaasz_25Humaayeshakashmaaneetmaltisokhaluthra.kgzainabzeeqdalurMyLOVE4Uneetugarg123aisha_1998minnurajDrashtigorgeoussarah_zaishapwinchipesshajyotiagarwalNK4MSK.Naziavishruti.sirianu0426gagsykrishna.fizza25ariz2000asmi123kinnoArjunKiAshalu5123KavyaNaik123ayu14shalinikanagumsrt809bhakbhartifancooljanitsallabtGURTIpulvi16nazsijYellowtullipsholyangel-BeingAppy-sakadafisree10BkhasJanakiSatishPaloma_DrajanirchandrankhansangelMoon002bubblygalanaum91surbhijn106Opaldewsalfiya7shruthiruchsangelic-eyes...sharanya...maansi25dhanyabinuadorableshaitanParimishtyzornitsapayal12april12flowing_riverReelyROSExxvarthyadi000Diva7Tamanna_TJpreetymaaneetCrystalSayamystique_girlzoha25NH1971nai1311_yspglamdoll12Hina.khanxxxCuteTommyArsheela--Dia---eiya-BluntlySpeakingmishtibSrabon_Dharasiroililynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eprema_ksRukhluvMaanmansijani21crazydevil87maansi007shivangi783sam78babygurl10tanya_viteri_susanQueenbeePallaviamalu123sonali_22misssmilySaJan-SaJandoosheekaMounchymoonlight2630cyum321dreamy4everputhtanubagkareena32_mahi_amzu32gurti30ninavi--ANGEL--Gudiyalovesguru-SmexySmile-ns.1Rocks.Dharagangesegbd_soniaMaaneet4evejssood29priyanats0101mayapari...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi1237APKumamaaneet_Jyothi_-Zahra15-TinkerBellaEccentric.Beingpaponeconbangaloresritzy09ambeernsimi91-Veritaserum-rupzloveubasicquestion1smj1977.shrutimrs.mskKrishnaluv94sanu3108mrk-1lovelycutietedyVintagepeachambbihamechantefille007jindalkomlikamisty_drastifanrsroopalimaanseesona-raishah10--Ratna--hinal_maaneetHansaNt_areebKaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10pop77mandymorenamita25mitzi11-afsha--Priti11-kooliioShalvepreethiaarpitajiammu5zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.-Mishu-Craziest_MGlove2_somaSaamsmaaneetsangelPadfoot_Prongsvandy28_Ms.Funnybee_BrainEaterOwlharshdb_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesyblackb28..CountingStarspickachu-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmilliJunglebeespvdSecretKhabri420.CookieMonster.tabby999..AnushaGeet..

Go to top