Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
frnds good news...will be updating in an hour or so...

hope you are still waiting for the update...😛

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

chapter-9

Btw have you seen geet...sam asked vicky...she has not come down yet...

Sam couldn't ontinue anymore as she saw vicky's jaw dropped to the ground...gawking at a direction

Maan too noticed him and turn around to see who vicky was looking at...he froze at his place as if was electrocuted by the sight infront of him...it took his breath away...!!

The perfect epitome of beauty...innocence...sensuality...and...he was unable to describe her in apt words...!!

How can someone look so heavenly...he thought

Geet was standing at the top of the stairs clad in a pure white snow white gown which was tightly fitting her curvaceous body...highlighting the voluptuous beauty hidden behind the innocence childhood...the upper part of her dress was bordered by a fur lace just above her chest lining her curves...exposing her creamy glowing skin of the neck and upper chest making her all the more sexy...!!

Her flawless skin was sparkling in the lights...her long arms were completely bare with just a shiny charm bracelet on the right hand wrist...she was wearing very little make up with a pink lip gloss and black koel adorning her eyes making it more prominent...dazzling everyone present in the party...!!...the boys missed their beats while the girls eyed her with full envy...she was definitely the center of attraction...!!

It was a deadly combination of purity and seduction...and maan was mesmerized...!!...his eyes were fixed on her all the while she descended the stairs like a true princess...!!...he was so lost in checking her out that he didn't even realized when she came to the group...!!

Someone is looking gorgeous today...sam remarked as geet came to them

Thank you di...she blushed at the compliment which was another shock for maan...!!

She can blush...!!...was the only thing came to his mind

Wow...geet...!!...you are looking awesome yaar...yash complimented her

She was getting all the compliments and attention...boys were dying to have a close glimpse of her while vicky and yash were keeping an eye on her not letting anyone come too close to her...!!

Maan was still standing there drinking her appearence with his thirsty eyes not able to break his gaze even for a second...!!

Geet was noticing everyone's dress...commenting on their attire...complementing them...when her eyes fell on him...!!

His look was enough to anchor her to her spot...a magnetic pull was attracting her to him and her legs took her to him on their own will...!!

She stood in front of him while her eyes wandered from his perfectly set hair to his killing face...shining with a tinge of pride ...his black zorro outfit contrasting hers...complementing his personality...his chiseled broad chest was evoking a weird sensation in her body to feel them...in short he was dressed to kill...!!

Maan was not expecting this at all...as she approached him his heart started beating with ten fold energy like it would jump out anytime...but when he saw her equally dazed by him he was totally surprized...he chuckled as he noticed her checking him out...!!

Am I looking that handsome that you are continuously checking me out...??...his comment broke her trance and she found herself in an immense embarrassing situation...!!

Shit...!!...what the hell geet...what are you doing...??...checking out this khurana...!!...remember he is monkey not antonio bendaras that you are ogling at him...she chided herself

I know you want my attention but didn't knew you were this much desperate...!!...he mocked her with an amusing smile

Hey babaji...!!...why do you always land me up in such embarrassing situation...??...she regained her composer and said...

Oh please khurana...I have much better thing to do than to check out monkeys...she patted herself mentally for giving a moh tod jawab

Maan's smile suddenly turned into a frown and then to anger as his eyes fell on the figure at the entrance...

He immediately left from there...

Ye lo...!!...bhaag gaya...!!...oh geet you are too good...she praised herself thinking her comment forced maan to leave but suddenly the previous act of her came to her mind...

Geet tu kya kar rahi thi...what is happening to you now a days...??...first on that V-day party you were ogling him though for a min but still...and then dreaming about a romantic dance with him which was not a dream but reality...and today...oh babaji...!!...you were just bolwed by his looks...!!...literally checking him out...her cheeks turned red with the thought itself...geet are you being affected by him...like do you have a crush or something...??

She instantly jerked the thoughts...gadhi...jhalli ho gaye hai kya...??...how can you even think like this...and that too about maan...!!...she shrugged off the thoughts

Seriously you have gone mad...!!

Maan held vicky from his elbow and dragged him to a corner...

Vicky...what is rahul doing here...??...he hissed angrily

Vicky at first was taken aback by his brother's sudden action but then understood the situation

Bhai...vo geet has invited him...he said in a low and defeated voice

What the hell...!!...is she out of her mind...??...and why did you let her do that...??...don't you know what kind of jerk rahul is...??

I know bhai...but that idiot convinced geet that he was sorry and you know na how naive geet is...she was so adament to give him one chance that I couldn't deny her...vicky told maan about rahul's fake act infront of geet...!!

Maan curled his palm into a fist feeling like murdering rahul that very moment trying to take advantage of geet's innocence...he thought for a minute...

Vicky just keep an eye on geet...don't leave her alone anytime specially if that rahul is around...do you get me...??...he instructed him very strictly

Don't worry bhai...I'll make sure he won't be around geet...!!

Vicky this is really important...that rahul is very shrewed...there was a fire of rage in maan's eye which didn't go unnoticed by vicky...he puts his hand on maan's shoulder...

Bhai trust me...I'll not let him harm geet...vicky assured him

Neither do I...thought maan...hmm...he gestured vicky to go back to geet and he left

Hey snow white...!!...a sudden whisper made geet turned around in a jiffy

She stumbled back startled with the dangerous dracula standing so close to her...

Relax geet its me...rahul removed the fake canines

Oh god...!!...rahul its you...you got me scared...!!...she sighed in relief

Itne me hi darr gayee...rahul neared her with an evil smirk which made her backed a bit

Rahul...wh...what...are...yo...

Seeing her stammering he started laughing...

Oh geet just look at your face...!!

Rahul...aarrgghh...!!...I'll kill you if you ever do that again...and stop laughing will you...!!

Ok...ok...peace...!!...btw geet you are looking stunning...he checked her out from top to bottom while she was oblivious to his dirty stare...!!

Thanks rahul...and I am glad you came...she smiled

How could have I refused your invitation...??...after all we are friends na...!!

Of course...!!

So may I have the pleasure of dancing with my new friend...he stretched his hand forward

Sure rahul...vicky came in between from no where and grabbed his hand smiling like a fool...Oh I so happy that you want to dance with me...!!

What...??...rahul was shocked and irritated to see vicky's hand instead of geet in his own

He tried to pry away his hand from his hold when he heard geet...

Oh vicky...you are so sweet that you accepted rahul as a friend...she was really happy...!!

Of course geet...he is your friend so has to be mine too...he said cheekily

Ok...you guys enjoy I have to meet sam di...and geet left

Geet...rahul tried to call her back going behind her but vicky held him tightly mimicking jack sparrow...oh come on boy...be a gentleman and fulfill your promise and dragged him to the dance floor...!!

Leave me you looser...rahul tried to jerk him off...what the hell are you doing...!!...I don't want to dance with you

Oh rahul dear...!!...he faked a shocked expression...you broke my heart...!!

You don't want to dance...he released him in a jerk...fine...!!...and walked off

Hey meera...you are looking beautiful

Meera became all the more conscious with dev's complement...

Ah...thanks dev...she said in a low voice which didn't reach dev's ears due to loud music

Meera be a bit loud...I am unable to hear you...he neared her

She thanked him again with a loud voice this time to which he smiled and stretched his hand gesturing her to dance with him...

She raised her brows...what...??

What...what...??...I am asking you for a dance

I don't think its a good idea...I can't dance...she tried to refuse

Oh come on meera...no one here is a trained dancer but see all are dancing...unless you try how would you know...!!

And he pulled her towards the dance floor where yash...nt and pari were dancing...

Hey meera finally you are here...nt was delighted to see meera on the dance floor...thanks dev for bringing her...!!

Hi pari...rohan came to pari

Pari...meera...dev...yash...nt...and others looked at rohan like he was some alien...actually he was dressed up as an alien...a really weird alien...!!

Ermm...hi rohan...she said with a confused look

Rohan...what are you wearing...??...dev asked rohan trying to figure out exactly what he was...!!

Oh man...!!...I knew it...I just knew it that I would look most different in this jadoo dress

JADOO DRESS...!!

They said in unison

Yeah...!!...jadoo from koi mil gaya...the ultimate star...he said proudly actually trying to impress pari who was just giving him he-is-a-nut-case look...!!

Great you are the ultimate star...joked dev while others giggle

Sam di what are you doing here...??...geet asked sam seeing her standing near the dance floor...aap dance nahi karogi...??

Geet haven't you seen my dress...I don't know what made me choose this...what if someone steps on my duppatta...??...she said showing her long duppatta

Oh di you are looking beautiful in this and don't worry no one will step on it...come lets dance...I'll keep an eye on your dress...and geet dragged her to the dance floor...!!

Vaise geet why were you staring at maan like that when you came to the party...??...sam asked out of the blue

Geet stiffens at the mention of the embarrassing incident...she had thought that no one has noticed but looks like she was wrong...

Ahem...ahh...wh...what are you talking about di...??...she asked nervously

Exactly what you heard...sam smirked at her nervousness

Geet tried to put up an indifference look and said...

Oh come on di...why would I stare at that moron...??...she made a face

Maan was continuously watching geet...talking with sam...her musical laughter...her beautiful smile...her glowing face...her lovely moves...he was lost in the mystical beauty...but his trance was broken as he saw rahul approach her again...!!

Geet you are here and I was searching you everywhere...rahul came to geet

Hey rahul wats up...!!...hope you enjoyed with vicky...she giggled

Rahul...what are you doing here...??...sam was shocked to see geet talking in such a friendly way with rahul

Ah...sam di...I have invited him...!!

Geet you...!!...why...??

Di he has apolozised and we are friends now...so you also befriend him...please...!!

Sam tried to protest but geet made a baby face which instantly melted her

Ok...she sighed and gave rahul a fake smile...she was no way going to trust this jerk...!!

Geet...one dance...rahul stretched his hand again asking her directly this time

Umm...rahul...I...before she could answer a voice came from behind...

NO...!!

All three of them looked in the direction of the sound to find maan standing with his arms crossed against his broad chest

Excuse me...!!...I asked from geet not you...so better stay out of it...rahul didn't liked maan's interruption

Maan looked straight in his eyes...

Geet will not dance with you and that is final...he declared in a dangerous tone

Oh really and who are you to decide that...??...this time geet glared at maan

Its not necessary for me to answer you...!!

And its not necessary for me to follow your orders...she retorted back

Geet just shut up...

No I'll not...she was pissed off with his bossy behaviour...and I'll dance with rahul and forwarded her hand towards rahul who smirked at maan

Before her hand could reach rahul's maan grabbed it in the middle looking in her eyes with a piercing gaze...

Dance with me...he demanded giving a shock to everyone present around and geet just gaped him with her mouth wide open

Did he just asked me for a dance...??...she was not trusting her ears what if its her illusion...is he jealous of rahul??...a sudden delightness filled her heart...a latent smile adorned her not understanding why it was happening...!!

He released her hand and stretched it infront of her...

Dance with me...he repeated with a firmness in his eyes...a bit louder this time bringing her back from her dreamland

She didn't even looked towards rahul's out stretched hand and gave her hand to maan...stunning sam...rahul and others...!!

With a jerk he brought her close to him amazing her with his sudden move...!!

An eerie of silence prevailed for a second as everyone around cleared the dance floor and the new song was set up by the Dj...

Plzz listen to the song to feel the lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jsCJpVm7vA

venga yahogate un este amor

mora si querea...pero uneste amor

Maan locked geet with his intense gaze casting a spell on her...she shuddered with his touch and his hand moved to her bare back caressing her waist...a chill ran down through her spine...maan chuckled knowing his effect on her...last ime he was amazed but he knew she was not in her senses but today also she is effected by his mere touch...interesting...he thought...!!

jinko jinko bhi

milna hai likha

ishq milvayega

Geet was totally under his charm like a puppet in his hand...though not knowing the reason...she was enjoying his touch...it felt so warm...so good...so right...!!

jinko jinko bhi

milna hai likha

ishq milvayega

Their closeness was heating up the atmosphere...they were so close to each other that they could feel the other's body...heat was transmitting from one to the other...!!

dur dur se dhoond dhoond ke

paas le aayega

Everyone gathered around as they started moving with a sheer perfectness...bending and lifting their bodies together...dazzling the audience...!!...vicky too came there alongwith others seeing the crowd and was shocked out of his wits...!!

kahin bhi jaake chupoo

ishq vahin aayega

kitna bhi na na karo

utha ke le jaayega

As the beats grew faster they pace up...maan held her right leg and lifted it a bit tilting her with a jerk on the first beat and again lifting her back to her place with the second beat...and twirling her around with such swiftness that forced the spectators not even to blink for a second fearing they might miss a step...!!

maano ya na maano

ye sari hi duniya

issi ke dum pe challeee...

They moved in the typical salsa steps shaking their legs together swaying their bodies stupifying the audience...!!...their moves were so perfect with the lyrics that everyone could feel the music and the song...!!...they were dancing as if they meant each and every word of the song...living in the aura of love...!!

jeele jeele jeele ishq mein

marna hai to aa mar bhi le ishq mein

Seeing them dancing the boys and girls went into a state of frenzy and pulled their respective partners onto the dance floor...!!

esloy enarnorada...te quiero baila baila

geet moved around maan facing her back to him singing the lines...like meaning it...stating it to him...as she moved ahead maan pulled her back to him...and sung the next line...!!

jaate jaate hum in palon ko bhi saath le jayenge

saath lejayenge

baaton baaton mein jo bani hai vo baat le jayenge

baat le jayenge...

she looked into his eyes with an innocent look...tilting her head to one side...holding his hand giving him an insight to her heart...the childhood memories...their unbreakable bond they shared...and then her thoughts drifted to their present...!!

ummm...

zara bhulakkad hai dil...

yeh bhul jaaye agar

yaad dilana humein ye paaniyoon ka shehar

he lifted her up holding her waist twirling her around in air...while she held his shoulder for support...enjoying the feel of being in the air...lost in the moment...!!

ye pal na kam na ho...kabhi khatam na ho

waqt kahin bhi chaleee...

yash danced with nt...while dev pulled meera towards him making her gasp with wide eyes...!!

Rohan tried to dance with pari who was lost in her own world dancing like crazy but in a very sexy way...!!...everyone was living the song making it a moment of their lifetime...!!

sam too pulled adi and ketan on the dance floor while rahul gulped down the juice with frustration sitting beside the drinks counter...!!

marna hai to aa mar bhi le ishq mein...

meera and dev were dancing when sasha interrupted them...she pulled dev towards her giving a smirk to meera which she didn't understand...and got busy with yash and nt...rohan danced around pari irritating her with his weird jadoo steps

que pasa senorita...venga yahogate ahogate

ahogate un este amor...mora sisliennes que

maan and geet moved like boneless bodies mingling into each other with utter perfection like they were professional salsa dancer...!!...the music was showing its effect on all...everyone enjoying their freedom...the few leisure moments they were having after their hectic exam schedule...burning their stress and fatigue and rejuvinating themselves for the new life ahead...!!

morir pero un este amor...baila baila

venga yahogate ahogate...ahogate un este amor

mora sisliennes que...morir pero un este amor

Everyone formed a circle dancing with their respective partners and then forwarding their partners to the next person while receiving the one from beside them...!!...a pace was building up with their magical movements...!!

geet moved to yash while maan was dancing with reena...singing the fear in her heart...fear of moving away from him...!!

jab sahil pe...hum pahunchenge

to kidhar jaayenge

Maan left reena and grabbed sam who was coming towards him from adi...but not removing his eyes from geet for a second...watching her going from yash to vicky...!!

apne apne ghar...jaayenge yaa...

apne ghar jaayenge

Meera came to dev while sasha went to rohan...pari was dancing with adi while sam was now with ketan...!!

geet moved to some other boy watching maan dancing with some hot chick...a sudden feeling of jealousy crept inside her...making her restless...she moved faster to reach maan as soon as possible while he pretended to enjoy dancing with others...!!

ho issi safar mein se hi...

naya safar lenge hum

jahan bhi bologe tum...

vahin uttar lenge hum

Geet reached maan with a very foul mood seeing him in the arms of some bimbo...and muttered curses and profanities for him in anger...seeing no effect on him she tried to walk past hi when maan caught her hand and pulled her with a strong force making her crash on his chest...caging her in the prison of his strong arms...!!

gaali bhi doge to gali na chorenge

aise parenge galeee...

They danced with full vigor...swinging with the music...setting the dance floor on fire...!!

maan and geet were lost in their passionate dance feeling each beat...moving in rhythm...completely lost in each other...in the world of ecstacy...!!

marna hai to aa mar bhi le ishq mein...

aa mar bhi le ishq mein...aa mar bhi le ishq mein

aa mar bhi le ishq mein...aa mar bhi le ishq mein...

jeele...

so frnds I fulfilled my promise...here is the update...a long one😊

waiting for ur response...

hope u'll like it...plzz do comment

and those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to ur buddy list

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

love u all😳😳

anupam
Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg maar dala sab ko maar dala re...
kya update thi...
awesome dance seq...
oh uss rahul ki muh thodna tha...
wah bhai wah geet feeling something for maan...
pl cont soon yaar
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely dance, nicely written
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow yaar wt an update...good rahul did nt gt chance to dance wid geet...bt yes i dnt think he'l leave her so easily...n same goes wid sasha i dnt think she'l let dev n meera live in peace...
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww its such a romantic n passionate update
superb
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
BEAUTIFUL!!! Every bit was written perfectly...pls update sooonn...
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ufff...it was awsm...mindblowing...me still lost in d dance😍...
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wao lovely post waiting for next  update soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb part..
loved the dance sequence..
hate that jerk Rahul...