Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
looks like no one has been to a fancy dress party...??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

but don't u have any idea regarding it...I mean any veiws...I seriously need to know before posting...!!...I will write accordingly
rupzloveu thumbnail
plz update jaldi... waiting...
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: shining_moon

looks like no one has been to a fancy dress party...??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

but don't u have any idea regarding it...I mean any veiws...I seriously need to know before posting...!!...I will write accordingly

me me me... sounds good... u can make everyone wear mask...and ... maan geet dance together...  make maan know its geet who he is dancing with(that will be geet) πŸ˜‰...but... geet shouldn't know who she is dancing with πŸ˜‰... than she goes crazy searching for her prince in school next day... u will also have so funny scenes with gang trying to him this mysterious prince πŸ˜†
Edited by komlika - 12 years ago
shining_moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

me me me... sounds good... u can make everyone wear mask...and ... maan geet dance together...  make maan know its geet who he is dancing with(that will be geet) πŸ˜‰...but... geet shouldn't know who she is dancing with πŸ˜‰... than she goes crazy searching for her prince in school next day... u will also have so funny scenes with gang trying to him this mysterious prince πŸ˜†

your idea is really nice but I have already decided the story line which will not go ahead by this one...but still thanks for it...will try to include the dance but the main party will be in the next update...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
shining_moon thumbnail

chapter-8

Don't smile too much we have someone between us...I think its some 11ther's chair...geet said looking at the roll number sticker at the chair between vicky and her chair...!!

Arey whoever he or she is...??...ab to I'll definitely pass...!!

They settled in their respective seats and looked at each other giving a thumbs up when a boy came and sat between them blocking their veiw...!!

Both vicky and geet first looked at the boy and then at each other with a horrendous expression and their thumbs automatically went down...!!

The boy looked at them and smirked...

All the best guys...!!...he wished them knowing exactly what they were thinking

Vicky couldn't believe it...now his chance to get back his cell was totally ruined...when his so called devil brother was right beside him to hinder the only help he could receive from geet...!!

Geet made a face...giving maan a mock smile in return of his wish...while vicky started sweating with nervousness

Soon Mr. mishra arrived with the question papers of biology for 9th std and english for 11th std and the hall became as quite as a graveyard...!!...he wished the students to do well and distributed the papers...!!...as soon as he came to yash...he sighed...

Yash your chit is hanging out from the back pocket...he indicated towards the white sheet peeping out from his pocket...!!

Yash stood up and fished out the chit handing it over to mishra sir...!!

He was about to sit down when he heard mishra sir again...

Do you want a reminder for other pockets separately...??...he asked with a hinge of sarcasm

Yash put his hand in the right pocket of his pant pulling out a chit...then from the left pocket...he paused and looked at mishra sir with hopeful eyes on which mishra sir rolled his eyes and urged him to continue with his chit hunting...!!

A good 5 mins were spent in fishing out all the chits from socks...tie...wrist watch and god knows where else...!!...everyone in the hall was ogling at yash...geet gave him a what-the-hell-were-you-upto look on which yash simply shrugged his shoulders...!!

Maan gave geet a you-all-are-hopeless look on which she shot an icy-cold glare while vicky rolled his eyes thinking...they are incorrigible...!!

The examination finally started and all the students got engrossed in answering...some writing confidently...some prespiring...some trying to recall whatever they mugged up...and some peeping in other's paper...!!

Half an hour later...

Shh...shh...nt...yash tried to gain nt's attention who was trying to recall an answer...

Nt...he again called her in a hushed tone making her look towards him

She raised her brows with irritation on being disturbed...yash showed her three fingers asking the answer to ques no. 3

Frustrated she turned her paper to check the ques and froze on realizing he was asking meaning of menstrual cycle...!!...she uneasily looked here and there thinking how to tell him the answer when he called her again...

What are you doing yaar...??...jaldi batana...mishra sir aajayenge...he spoke in as much low voice as he can

She cursed him under her breath...idiot...!!...pure paper mein yehi ek question mila tha puchne ke liye...!!...sighing she tilted her paper a bit for him to see but he was not getting the terms and spelling of the hormones leaving her no way but to dictate him the answer...!!

after one and a half hour...

Vicky was pulling his hair out in frustration...all the answers were playing hide and seek within his mind making it extremely difficult for him to complete the answers...!!

Pari finally put her pen down looking at her paper when mishra sir saw her...

Pari...!!...you finished your paper...??...so soon...!!...he was surprised as it was a lengthy paper which required atleast two hours to complete it...that means the whole time alloted to the students

Yes sir...I have written enough to pass...she said checking her nails

To pass...??...but you can write more if you want...you still have half an hour left...he was confused with her reply

No sir...if I'll write more my nails will get damaged...I had my manicure this morning itself...you see...!!...she showed him her fingers giving him a shock...!!

He stared at her in disbelief...girls these days...!!...he shrugged and moved ahead

He reached where geet...maan and vicky where busy with there paper...

So how is the paper maan...??

Its good sir...and I am almost done...maan said giving a last glance at his paper

Seems like english is not so lengthy unlike the biology paper...!!

Vicky tried to grab the opportunity...maan busy with mishra sir not noticing him...he tilted a bit back to signal geet who was boring her head in the question paper...after his all atempts to grab her attention turned futile he sighed and got back to his paper trying to focus...and started writing whatever was coming to his mind...!!

Soon the bell rang announcing the end of examination and all the students were asked to stop writing and the papers were collected...!!

What happened meera...??...why do you look so sad...??...paper to thik gaya na...??...geet looked at her with concern

I don't know yaar...she was worriedly checking the question paper

What do you mean...??...tujhe scholarship to milegina...nt asked and now others too were getting worried

Meera looked at her and answered...

I have wrongly answered a 1 mark question...she made a crying face

MEERA...!!...geet felt like strangling her

Great you have messed a 1mark question and I have answered only 1 mark question confidently...others were total khichadi...!!...vicky said rolling his eyes on meera's statement

Hey maan...kaisa gaya exam...!!...adi said with a smile approaching him alongwith sam

It was ok guys...how was yours...??

Mine went well...anyways I'll see you guys later...have to meet geet...saying so she left

Maan glanced towards geet's group and kept staring at her...she was laughing...joking alongwith her friends...!!...They discussed the paper for a while and went home...!!

For whole two weeks were monotonous for all of them...busy studying...revising their lessons...!!

Maan usually study till late night and always glanced at geet's room before going to sleep...she used to go to bed by 11pm while maan slept by 12.30...!!

It was the night before the last exam when geet was reading the novel which was a part of syllabus of her english exam...rest of her syllabus was covered by her...just few last pages of the novel was left...!!

She was going through the pages while lying on the couch and slept there only with the lights on...!!

It was 1 am when maan finished revising his lesson for the next day's exam...he stretched getting up from the chair and threw a glance at the clock which showed it was really late...!!

He came towards the window facing geet's room and saw the lights of her bedroom on...

Its quite late...what is geet doing up so late at night...??...he thought knotting his brows

After few minutes...

Someone is seen entering geet's room through the balcony door...he observed the whole room carefully and saw geet lying on the couch with a book on her chest...her eyes closed...in deep sleep...!!

She was looking breath takingly innocent sleeping so soundly oblivious to her surrounding...oblivious to the intruder who was staring her intently...like suppressing the demon within him who was roaring inside to jump out...!!

Very slowly and steadily he reached her and bend down close to her face...his hands were iching to touch the soft creamy skin of the sleeping beauty...!!

He picked up the book carefully not disturbing her sleep and kept it aside on the table...then he observed her carefully to confirm she is in deep sleep before lifting her up in his strong arms...he brought her to the bed placing her down softly...adjusted the pillows...tucked the spread properly and switched off the light...!!

Geet stirred with the morning rays and got up yawning...wished her babaji good morning and then rubbed her temple thinking about the dream she had again...

Why do I always dream about that intruder...??...I felt like he was in my room last night again...like everytime I had the dream...!!...hey babaji...ye sapna mujhe baar baar kyun aata hai...??...and then she realized...

Arey when did I came to bed last night...??...last thing I remember...I was reading the novel on the couch and then...

Oh...BABAJI...!!...she screamed and ran to the table where her novel was kept...there are still eight pages left...she murmered turning the pages hurriedly...and started reading them while brushing her teeth...!!

Friends roman and countrymen...lend me your ears...!!...announced vicky making everyone around him gasp in surprize...!!

I asked you all to lend me your ears not eyes...why the hell are your eyes coming out of their sockets...he spat seeing others ogling at him...!!

Hey Vicky... what are you up to...??...yash asked seeing his friend standing on the table of the canteen

Listen to me first...vicky said...I have something very important to announce...!!

As our exams are over its time for PARTY...!!

Everyone cheered at his suggestion and nudged him to continue...

Ok...so today...my place...at sharp 5...you all are invited...vicky annouced to his fellow classmates and other students present there...!!

Ah...Geet...!!

Geet turned to find rahul standing infront of her...

She was about to leave but stopped on hearing him...

Geet...please listen to me once...!!...he pleaded

What is it rahul...??...be quick...!!

Actually I wanted to apologize for my behaviour that day in canteen...I am really sorry...!!

Geet frowned but then thought of giving him a chance

Its ok rahul...she smiled weakly at him

Geet really I won't trouble you anymore...I promise...rahul pretended...I know you don't believe me and have yet not forgiven me...!!

Rahul I accepted your apology...so just relax...infact why don't you come to the party...I know its at the KM but please I would be glad if you'll come...she said sounding genuinely friendly

But before he could say anything vicky interrupted them...

What the hell are you doing here...??...he pushed him back standing infront of geet...don't you dare trouble her...!!

Vicky...he is not troubling me...geet tried to pacify him...he came to say sorry...!!

He said sorry and you believed that he is sorry...come on geet...how can you even think of that...!!

Please vicky...you are making a fuss of nothing...see he is really repenting

Geet you are too naive to understand people like him...vicky gave a disgusting look to rahul who looked at him equally enraged

Vicky please...just stop this here now...for me...she made a baby face which vicky couldn't refuse

Fine do whatever you want...he said and dragged her alongwith him

Rahul looked at the retreating figure of geet and vicky and smirked thinking...

Silly girl...!!...you have no idea what trouble you have yourself invited geet...!!

Geet what is this yaar...??...tu itna late aa rahi hai...when you should be here an hour before...!!

Shut up vicky...!!...I went for your work only so don't eat my head...geet rushed into the hall with the packets in her hand and called everyone...!!

Ok...here are the costumes friends...take the one you ordered...she spat throwing the packets at them keeping two packets with her...!!

Vicky who gave you this silly idea of fancy dress party...I mean its so childish...yash looked at the superman costume he was holding...!!

Its not my idea ok...vicky spat irriatedly...he was in a foul mood from the time geet told him that she has invited rahul and his friends to the party...he was totally against the idea of having those good for nothing loosers around geet...!!

Hey geet...why are you taking two packets...??...pari indicated to the packets in geet's hand

One is for meera...she will be here soon and yash its my idea so dare not call it childish...!!

OH...good...!!...anyways get ready fast guys...its already 4.15...pari showed them the watch

Wow sam di you are looking amazing...geet was delighted to see sam

Sam was wearing the attire of jodha from jodha akbar...looking absolutely divine...!!

But geet you are not ready yet...and where are your friends...??

They are getting ready and I was waiting for meera...vo I have her dress na...par abhi tak vo aayi nahi hai...!!

I am here...meera entered KM panting...sorry traffic jam...!!

Oh god meera...I thought you'll not come...you really scared me...now take this and get ready fast...!!

Meera took the packet and started looking around for a room...

Uff meera...itni jaldi bhool gayee...there is a guest room upsatirs...exactly left to vicky's room you can use that...!!

Now hurry up...she literally pushed meera towards the stairs

Geet you too get ready...I'll help aunty with other preparations ok...sam went towards the kitchen to meet naina while geet ran upstairs with her dress...!!

All of them got ready for the party...the mansion was beautifully decorated according to the theme...though initially everyone found the idea of fancy dress party childish but later all were enjoying the theme...it was indeed refreshing of which they were in great need after their exhausting exams...!!

Soon the hall of the mansion was filled with the people in weird attires of fairy tales...animals...comic book heros to historical figures...music and lights were adding up to the whole atmosphere bringing a life to the party...!!

Vicky was dressed as a pirate... the jonny depp look...while yash ofcourse in a superman costume...meera was looking very pretty in a jasmine dress from arabian nights while nt was wearing the witch robe of hermione...pari was looking sexy in a hanna montana knee length black dress...dev was looking all the more charming in a prince attire while rohan was wearing a santa clause dress...!!

All were busy chattering...dancing...celebrating the end of their examination...the 10thers were more relaxed as their much hyped board exam were over...!!

Suddenly their eyes went towards the stairs gawking at the undefinable charmer who seemed to have captured their gaze...looking amazingly handsome dressed in a black zorro outfit...fitting perfectly to his well toned body...the shinny black top with the wide V-shaped neck revealing the stout chest giving the hunk look to the owner of the outfit whowas descending the stairs with full attitude adding up to his persona...!!

The girls went into a state of hyperventilation while the boys burned in jealousy seeing the effect he was having on their girlfriends and other girls...!!

Oh my god...!!...Mr. dreamy...pari jumped in excitement

Vicky and dev looked at their elder brother with pride while the girls in their group were simply drooling over him...!!

Hey bro...!!...you are looking awesome...!!

yeah man...!!...now you are looking like vicky singh khurana' brother...!!

Maan shot a glare to vicky to shut him up...

Maan you are really looking handsome...sam complemented him

Btw have you seen geet...sam asked vicky...she has not come down yet...

Sam couldn't ontinue anymore as she saw vicky's jaw dropped to the ground...gawking at a direction

Maan too noticed him and turn around to see who vicky was looking at...he froze at his place as if was electrocuted by the sight infront of him...it took his breath away...!!

ok frnds I know u all are dying to throw ur chappals at me but seriously whole party couldn't be incorporated in it...I m really sorry for that...and I'll update the next part soon...so have patience till thenπŸ˜›

plzz give me ur feed backs it helps me to know what u want to read and so I can write accordingly...!!

those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to ur buddy list

do nt forget to hit the LIKE button

love u all

anupam

Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thud thud thud
intruder in geets' room. So surreal...

Thanx for the pm n update.
Wud luv to read moreEdited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
oiye nahin yaar...
i was really hoping for the party...
so miss handa gets dream abt an intruder in her room...waisey itney gehri neend mein sothi hain ki usey patha hi nahin chala ki khurana was the one to carry her in his arms...
i am sure rahul is upto something...
but maan is there i am sure he will keep his eyes on her without a blink...
pl cont soon

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it was AWSOME..
hehe.. exam hall was perfectly described with all the cheating πŸ˜†
loved it
and why the cliffhanger 😑
please update sooon
please please please..

love
Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. y d cliffhanger...???????
[plz describe geet's attire.. is she is in cyndriella dress???