Users

Frequent Posters

rupzloveu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 awsome...loved it...
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

hey frnds as I promised I am ready with an update which is of a good length...!!

so who is up for it...???
Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
shining_moon thumbnail
hey no one wants an update...??
shining_moon thumbnail

chapter-3

Maan went inside his room to get ready for school………he opened his wardrobe to take out his dress but after keeping his uniform on the bed he pulled all the hangers of dresses aside and kept staring at the back wall of the wardrobe for a while with a very amused expression……..then he closed the wardrobe and locked it……..later got ready and went down for breakfast..!!!

Geet came down with a foul mood…..

Geet putter come and have breakfast…….rano said seeing geet descending the stairs

Geet came to the dining table and started shouting……..

I WILL NOT EAT THIS OILY PARATHA…………….!!!

Geet why are you shouting….is this the way to behave and what is the problem with the breakfast…..??

Sorry mama but I'll not eat anything oily otherwise that monkey will get a chance to say that I am fat

What rubbish geet.!!...you are not at all fat and parathas will not make you fat so stop whining and eat quietly

I'll not eat…

What happened betaji..??rano why are you scolding my princess

Aap ne hi bigar ke rakha hai……..kitni jiddi ho gaye hai…..just need an excuse to skip breakfast for god knows what..??

I don't want to eat this oily stuff……

But you liked parathas so what happened today…….

Papaji that moron monkey says that I am fat……I'll not eat this paratha

Mohinder controlled his laghter hearing the new name given to maan by his princess……seems like his daughter is very innovative……he chukled inwardly at his thought….!!

Oh come on geet he was just teasing you……you are not at all fat beta……..

But papaji

Now eat the food and don't trouble your mama sweety……..and then said in a hushed tone…………otherwise she'll take all her anger out on me……..so atleast eat for your poor papa

Yeh tum dono baap beti kya khusar phusar kar rahe ho………rano said with a suspicious look on her face

Nothing jaan…….mohinder said winking at geet………my princess will eat the paratha……right geet

Ok papaji……..she said giggling a bit at her father's comment

Geet finished her food reluctantly and went to school…….!!

She reached her classroom and put her heavy bag down on the writing desk with a thud startling everyone around…….and everyone knew she is in a bad mood….!!

Idiot…..moron……donkey…….she started with her favourite galis for her favourite enemy

Ok….she again fought with maan………yash said in a low voice to others

We need to cheer her up or else she will sulk the whole day and torture the whole class……!!

Shut up yash……if she will hear you….you'll be dead

But atleast we need to lighten her mood

Ok I'll try……..nt said and moved towards geet

Hey geet……good you came….!!

Whats so good in that..?

Well……ahh….yeah…actually I wanted to inform you that our new principal is joining from today

Wow…..what a great way to lighten her mood….reminding her that her favourite principal is not going to return……yash said highly irritated with nt……..while nt continued…..

You know I have heard that he is quite a jolly person a bit strict but not too much……and the best part is that he is know to promote more and more extra-curricular activities in school……!!

Nt was well aware of geet's love for music, dance and sports…..so she took her chance and added….

You know….in his last school he even allowed students of higher class to celebrate valentine's day…….can you believe that…!!

REALLY…..pari jumped in between unable to control her excitement hearing about valentine's day

Yeah…..isin't that great…..!!

Its awesome…..I just hope he allow us too and valentine's day is very near…haina geet

Seeing pari's sweet excitement geet could not help but smile….she nodded her head in approval

Meera entered the classroom with a book in her hand completely engrossed in it and looked up only when she heard pari….

Hey meera…..how do you walk like this without colliding to anyone

Before meera could say anything……vicky entered with a long face totally upset with something

Great first geet and now Vicky…….seriously this msk is for sure a devil ….perfectly know how to spoil someone's mood……..yash thought

Hey Vicky…..what happened to you buddy….??

Yash asked clearly knowing its related to maan

Nothing yaar……just that bhai seized my cell and reduced my pocket money

WHAT..???

All shouted in unison

Will you explain in detail…….she said completely angered now

Well actually yesterday………

FLASHBACK-

Ohh man….it was a tiring day…..vicky said throwing his bag on his bed

I think I should take a nap before the match…….saying so he falls on the bed without even caring to change his dress

He closed his eyes to relax but his cozy moment soon ended with a threatening call from his brother…..

Vicky…

He instantly jerked up to find his brother with a murderous look on his face

He gulped in fear as maan approached near him like a predator approach his prey….!!

BAG….!!

Ji

Your bag….give it to me…..maan said in an authoritative tone

He quickly grab his bag and handed it to maan without thinking once…..and then it struck……

Ooommmggg……….!!...his mind screamed and he kicked himself mentally for being so irresponsible and soon his fear became reality as maan took out the cell from his bag

What is this Vicky….?

cc…ccell…bhai…….he said meekly avoiding the murderous gaze of his brother

oh really……..thanks for informing…..but why the hell is it in your bag…?

Vo bhai….actually…uhh…

Shut up Vicky

You are not suppose to bring cell in the school and so say a final goodbye to it………!!

But bhai….

And 10% of your pocket money too

What..???

15%

But…

20%

He zipped his mouth immediately fearing the temper of maan and not wanting to have more reduction in his pocket money

And I'll inform dad about it………saying so maan stormed out of the room with the cell

Poor Vicky…..kept glancing at his cell till the time it vanished from his sight

FLASHBACK END

Hey that's not fare………how can he seize your cell like that and what was the proof that you brought it to school……said yash

It was in his bag you fool can't you understand and maan was already suspicious about it…….vicky it was all your fault and foolishness…..how can you be so careless…….you should have removed the cell from your bag the time you entered your room……..geet blasted on him for spoiling all her hard work in saving the phone yesterday…….!!

Come on geet…..ek to I lost my cell and now you are scolding me……atleast show some pity for my poor broken heart

Forget it……….you are useless……but this khurana is getting on my nerves now…….!!

Suddenly the bell rang for the students to gather for assembly in the open hall……..everyone went to the hall……as today a new principal was coming so all the students knew its gonna be a long assembly with a long boring speech from the new principal………!!

The moniters got down to the work of lining up the students in the huge ground……..there was a big and beautiful stage where the head boy, head girl, few teachers and the principal stand and the head boy and head girl conduct the assembly….!!

As geet settled her class in a proper queue her eyes flew back towards the stage and anger boiled within her seeing him standing there….but her stare broke when maan started giving the commands for the assembly to get in an attention mode

They started the assembly with the morning prayer followed by school song and then the principal came to the dias to deliver his speech and introduce himself……!!

He talked quite politely yet sternly……his personality was quite magnetizing which attracted many students including geet and maan….they liked their new principal……but his speech was interrupted with the noise of a 'thud'….!!

Vicky fainted and was carried to the medical room…..maan simply rolled his eyes and muttered 'nautanki' under his breath knowing his brother's act full well while dev chuckled inwardly…!!

The principal thought these students are so weak fainting in the month of January though end of January is a bit warmer than the early days but still its January when their is hardly any heating sun rays………!!

What he was unaware of was that it was a general trick of students to escape long boring speeches of the principal

So he gave a bit more of his views that students should eat properly before coming to school…!!

Finally the assembly ended with the national anthem and students moved towards their respective classes

After a while Vicky too entered his class and got a welcome kick from geet…….!!

Hey…….he growled holding his stomach……..what was that for…?

For that fainting stunt of yours…..you moron…..!!

Because of your stupid act we had to stand there for an extra fifteen minutes to hear another lecture on nutrition……she said with a very angry look on her face….!!

Seeing her eyes burning with anger Vicky didn't dare to open his mouth again…..who knows her another kick may render him impotent…!!

Btw take your seat fast as mishra sir would be here any minute…

The students settled in their respective seats and soon their class teacher Mr. Keshav mishra enter the class and started with the lessons…!!

So class how do you like the new principal…?

He is nice sir…….replied geet

Good to know that…..anyways hope you all have gone through the previous lessons as its important to understand the next chapter…he said scanning the class with expectant eyes to which vicky n yash rolled their eyes meera nodded brightly along with geet and the back benchers hid their faces to avoid being questioned….!!

It was 3rd period when a notice came to 9th B informing all the cabinet members and cultural group members whether teachers of students to come to the cabinet meeting in hall no.-8

Geet and pari were in the cultural group so they went to attend the meeting while the rest of the students continued with their studies….!!

Mean while in the corridor……

Geet what do you think….what is the sudden meeting all about…??

Don't know yaar but whatever it is we'll find out soon……see we are here already……pari entered first and as geet was about to enter she dashed into someone………actually it was like both of them tried to enter at the same time…….startled with the sudden hit she looked up and found him glaring at her with irritation…!!

Really handa you need an eye check…..and that too as early as possible

Just shut up ok……it was all your fault

When have you ever accepted your mistake that you'll do now…….can't walk properly and put the blame on others

Aarrgghh….!!...you dashed into me…..so don't you dare blame me….and just move out of my way……..I am really not interested in wasting my time arguing with you

So am I…….but am taking the pain just to warn you to walk properly…….. your clumsiness can harm other as I told you before also you are not at all light…I can survive your heavy  blows due to my regular exercise regime but not others you see…….so have pity on them…!!

Haww…!!….you ….you monkey……I'll kill you if you call me that once more….she said highly angered and irritated by his constant teasing

Before they could continue their argument someone's voice interrupted them………

God…!!….tum dono kahin bhi suru ho jate ho…..!!

Both stopped with their war of words to look at the source of sound….it was Mr. Keshav mishra geet's class teacher and maan's maths teacher…he was more like a friend to them may be because of his age or his good understanding of a student's psychology

Mishra sir it was not my fault…..this monkey is teasing me..!!

She is calling me names and blaming me for teasing her

You did tease me

No I didn't

Liar

I am not

Stop it both of you……..grow up guys you are not kindergarteners…….he said in an irritated tone…….you both are worse than the lil kids just need an issue actually not even an issue to start fighting….!!...and more over you don't even pay any heed to your surrounding……you are fighting in front of a teacher……I think you both are taking me for granted now….!!

Sorry sir……both maan and geet said in unison realizing they were disrespecting their teacher

Better be and now will you both move so that I can get inside

They separated to the opposite sides giving him way

Thank you…..he said sarcastically and entered the room

As soon as he entered geet rushed in without giving maan a chance to react as if it was a race of 'who enters first'…..!!

Maan shakes his head on her childishness and entered the room

As geet entered the room which was much like a conference hall she was stopped by a voice…..

Geet

Without turning back she recognized the owner of the voice and turned back excitingly…..

Sam di…..when did you returned…?

Yesterday only

How come I didn't saw you in the assembly…??...she asked with a puzzled face

Well……bcoz you were busy glaring at maan that no one else came to your view…….she stated with a sweet smile on her face

Ohh..!!...I am so sorry di…..vo kya hai na that monkey always…..

Ok…ok I got it……no need of explanation……..you and maan…..you guys are impossible…..she remarked with a sigh…to which geet made a baby face and said….

You know na di its always his fault….monkey khurana

First look at yourself before blaming others you chipkali

You…

Guys…..not here atleast….!!...sameera said scanning the hall to see if anyone heard them or not…..sighing in relief she said…

Maan atleast you behave a bit maturely…..why are you always after geet..?

Oh yeah…..being my friend you are supporting  this handa…this is not fare sam…

Oye…she is my di first

Cousin sister

So what..?

Uggh……guys please…!!...I think there is no end to all this….lets just go…principal sir will be here any minute

All the students and teachers of the cultural cabinet group took their respective place……maan and geet sat opposite to each other with pari beside geet and sam beside maan…..both staring at each other with irritation while pari was continuously drooling over maan…..!!

Soon the principal entered and everyone greeted him respectfully

Well thank you all of you to be here at such short notice….but as you see I am new so I wanted to have a formal introduction with my cultural cabinet as I feel it to be a very important part for the growth of any institution…!!

I heard a lot about the programs organized by this group and about the efforts you put in any work regarding the school and I am really impressed..!!

Everyone was listening to him carefully while he continued……

Well…..there is one more thing for which I have called the meeting…as you all know the 10th and 12th class students are having their board exams in the month of march I was thinking that we should do something to alleviate their stress….as most of the students fall victim of stress and anxiety during the pre-exam period….!!

Sir this is a good idea but what exactly do you want to do….?

Well Mrs. Gupta I think you all can decide that among yourselves and hand over me a report of it within this week….!!

You all can give your suggestions and formulate a proper plan….so I end the meeting with this…..hope to get the report soon…!!

Then the principal left the room

Everyone tried to suggest something or the other……most of them came up with the idea of organizing a party to lighten the mental burden of the students and then Miss Roshni the music teacher said…..

See we all want to throw a party and  we don't have a proper occasion or theme so why not a valentine's party as 14th feb is quite near…!!

What are you saying miss sharma……?...its a school…!!

I know that very well Mrs. gupta but one thing you are forgetting is that a 14th day celebration is common in schools now and it will be quite refreshing thing for the students too if organized in a proper way….!!

The committee consisted of four teachers of age group between 26 to 38 and twelve students who were some way or the other related to some cultural activity and majority favoured roshni's idea……so ultimately it was decided to have a valentine party….

Then the matter which came into light was students of which class would be invited…..10th and 12th were already in the list……sam suggested for 11th and 9th as well as they too were high school students…..but then maan interrupted…….

Mam I don't think 9th ers should be allowed to attend the party…!!

Geet who was witnessing everything quietly now turned her attention back to maan

Why do you think that maan..?

Well senior classes are generally counted from 10th std so I think it will be better if we don't include 9th ers into it…!!...they are kids….!!

KIDS…!!...geet retorted

You r kidding…!!

Well I am serious…..you people will mess up the party

Mess up….!!...When we 9th ers can arrange the party how can you come to such an absurd conclusion that we will mess it up…..geet angrily replied

For your kind information miss geet handa only the two of you are in the committee…..just two students from 9th grade and that too bcoz of your creative skills……..so we can't take chances with the rest of 9th ers…!!

But maan this won't be fare part to exclude them from the party…..sam added trying to convince maan

Yes maan I don't think it will be right to exclude them

But sir…….I think they are a bit immature

And who are you to decide that…?

Ok then miss handa we can decide by voting

I think that will be a good idea……..said Mrs. Gupta supporting maan

But geet was not at all happy with this as she knew majority will favour maan bcoz boy students or the chickens a/c to her can't dare to go him against…the stupids girls will just support him blindly to gain his attention and for the teachers he is the apple of their eye…….!!

And the result was just what geet had predicted even pari too voted in favour of maan and so it was decided that 9th ers will not be a part of the party….!

So I think there is no problem now for you miss geet handa

She just shot him a burning glare to which he simply smirked

But mishra sir if we are contributing then we should be a part of it….she tried for the last time

Geet majority is against this so you have to accept it

Sir I think if they are so eager to have a 14th day celebration then we should give them……..maan said shocking the entire committee

What are you saying maan..?...you are the one who opposed the idea first

Yes sir I did but I think they should also get something to look forward to

Geet eyed him incredulously as if eyeing some alien and said hesitantly…

Ahem…..are you sure about it…??

Ofcourse….and then added……..

You can celebrate the 14th day but instead of 14h feb you can celebrate 14th nov…………….children's day you see……..!!...he said with a famous devilish smirk on his face……..!!

so frnds here is chapter 3...hope u'll like it

I m not sure if VD is celebrated in schools or not...butI have heard it somewhere that itis though no such thing took place in my school😆

so plzzz tellme how was it through ur lovely comment

those who wants to be pmed plzz add meto ur buddy list

n do not forget to hitthe LIKE button😳😳😳

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tooo funny n this tom n jerry (maaneet) never stops...
Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 13 years ago
s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
edit
wonderful update...😃
plz continue soon..

Edited by s-o-m-m-i-e - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
amazing update
pls cont soonnn
thank yu so muchhh
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved loved loved the update
Geets school is exactly lyk how my school is lyk--the boring assemblys,,the meetings
Awww if geet h8s maan so much then y does his every little comment affect her hmmm...
Every1 just loves hitting or shouting at vicky--first maan,then yash & den geet
Haha maan see they can celebrate 14th of November insted
Want geet 2 come 2 this party so she can dazzle maan wiv her looks
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...
when will Maan and Geet stop fighting 😊
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail