India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Before jumping to conclusions (Page 2)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
+vevity is the nly thing which is moves my life with GSHP LOL n yeah agree with the  baby talks..its too much Confused u r alwz cheer up and now ur this line"foundation is being laid for a good story ahead." gives me some hopeLOLi promise myself every day that 'dont worry dear, 2mwr u will get som romance and good scenesLOLsooo here again im teling to my selfLOL nice post AziWink

Edited by --Thush-- - 08 March 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyAbsoluvAmoureux

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
nice post,  i am not worried at all, dev wont change and i guess the cvs know the story better than us, i get sad, but then i read post lke yours and i become better, thanks for spreading the positive vibes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyAbsoluvAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
this is how i feel the story should go as well...i like the part about Geet blasting Dev in front of Maan...i have sort of been waiting for her to say something for a while now....

mechantefilleAbsoluvAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

frankly speaking,the problem with this show has been a lot of anti-climax,a great build-up to a track is given and then.................nothing...............we r back to mindless and nowadays extremely irritating comic scenes.sorry,no offense,but geet's character has been reduced to a comic person and the cvs are destroying MSK's character too-thats unpardonable.for me MSK's character has always been the charm of the show,can't bear if his character is played with.so,i hv no faith in the cvs.unless they actually show dev negative,i am not gonna believe it,sorry if i hurt anyone.but for me,at present this show has gone down the drain.sm thing needs to happen now-nothing has been happening since long,and whenever we feel that smthing will happen,all we get is a huge anticlimax and again geet's extremely childish behaviour and maan pampering her like a baby.Dead
Not hurt Ria infact you seem more hurt with the way the show is progressing right now and my only aim is to spread the +ve vibes to you and everyone who is drained out like you Smile We all Maaneetians make this forum and this show a great one... And i dont wanna loose Maaneetians like you...  I agree to you to a cetain extent and respect your POV and i know things have not worked out the way we wanted to but to be frank our expectations were also sky rocketing always!!!

Lets take a history of serials and tell me which serial you see leads romancing better than they did before marriage??? I say none... The best we saw was CON and everything silent after that.... PICK up any current or previousl serial for that matter.... and you will see this trend... Now i blame Guru and Drashti for our bad habits. They are so sweet and cute together that we don't want any parallel tracks and any one else in frame and just want them all the time... We compare everyone with MAANEET / GURTI standards and other poor souls suffer for their imperfections as compared to GurTi..... So not our fault but not the fault of the CVs either... (to a certain extent though)

Secondly, let me take you back to the Hoshiyar pur days, if i'm right there were rumours that the show is not doing well with that track and will end soon, then the CVs brought in the MAANEET romance and everything clicked but think of it would the office setup and MAANEET romance been so special if not the built up form the HP days???? I guess the answer is a no...

So i think this is the same kind of Phase... Wink Stick back friend i have a feeling that we all may be pleasantly surprised... LOL Afterall UMMED par hi to duniya kayam hai.... Embarrassed

Edited by Azmatazz - 08 March 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAbsoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

---->---->--->------>
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL  Awesome Sanjh... this did crack me up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleLuvScoobysaanjh11Absoluvundisclosed

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

nice post,  i am not worried at all, dev wont change and i guess the cvs know the story better than us, i get sad, but then i read post lke yours and i become better, thanks for spreading the positive vibes
Any time for you guyz twiny Wink

Absoluvkirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Azi dear...very nice post....YES I agree that the CVs r trying to make an interesting track with keeping Dev around MAAN & GEET cause everything else is crap ( meaning NAAG) & zabardasti tracks....

Nyways, like u said that v mite get to c a more possessive MAAN towards GEET & so v mite get some intense passionate romantic scenes....fingers crossed....

But the only thing that pisses me offf & is STUPIDLY RIDICULOUS is MAANEET talking about the baby all the time with no bump showing what so ever & dekhna yeh CVs without bump hi baby ki delivery bhi karva denge...labor pains without a bump...ROFL

But yes...me tooo liking the track so far....So I'm all up for STAYING POSITIVE....Thumbs Up...Sometimes I wonder that the CVs have taken the bickering of MAANEET toooo far & at times its boring...I mean when Geet used to work for MSK...all that bickering was so much with the situation....But now a days they r doing  ZABARDASTI ki bickering...very childish....

Nyways....coming to the point....excited for tomorrow's episode after seeing the precap....MSK giving angry glares to DEV.....Angry

So peeps...ALLLLLL IZZZ & WIILLL B WELLL....Wink
Thanks for being always there Param Wink

All i want to add is that I don't mind watching the baby being delivered without any bump and labour pains to for that matter LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

+vevity is the nly thing which is moves my life with GSHP LOL n yeah agree with the  baby talks..its too much Confused u r alwz cheer up and now ur this line"foundation is being laid for a good story ahead." gives me some hopeLOLi promise myself every day that 'dont worry dear, 2mwr u will get som romance and good scenesLOLsooo here again im teling to my selfLOL nice post AziWink
Thush what about we buddies? Don't we move your life with GSHP too??? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top