India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Thoughts on Guddu & Runjhun's Marriage

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know if a dulha swap is even gonna happen and Runjhun might end up knowin' that she is gonna marry Guddu either before the day of her wedding or the day of it but before the wedding starts.  I'm goin' off of what I heard in the precap of today's episode with Vishnu promising nani that Runjhun will get married tomorrowShocked.  Maybe nani does end up finding out about whatever Lakhan has been upto but she thinks the marriage preparations have already started and she just really wants Rinjhun to get marriedCry.  Since Vishnu has already spoken to Guddu about the deal- payin' Guddu for his mom's treatment if he marries Runjhun and Guddu agreed to the deal, (Vishnu did all of this before he promised nani) well he ended up deciding to promise her Runjhun's marriage will take place and he is very determined to get Lakhan out of Runjhun's marriage situation- plus, 1 of the conditions that Guddu agreed to with the deal was that he'll live with Runjhun after he marries her.  Anyways, nani will end up agreeing w/Vishnu and will be glad that at least one of her sons is finally showing interest in getting Runjhun married and Runjhun will end up agreeing w/Vishnu as wellBig smile.  I agree w/some of the members of this forum, that I rather not see a dulha swap and I'd like Runjhun to know she is gettin' married to Guddu before the day of the wedding.  Although I don't really expect Guddu to be romantic w/Runjhun right after he marries her, I hope he is not too harsh w/her!  Like I really am not onto seein' her crying and him smiling while she is crying for example.  He has done this before to her and it just looked painfulOuch.  It's one thing if the mamis smile at Runjhun crying but it's totally another thing if Guddu does it.  What are your thoughts with what u think will happen on the show regarding Gunjhun's marriage & the precap of today's episode?  Sorry, I know people have already been postin' up stuff about Gunjhun's marriage but I just REALLY felt like postin' up this topicLOL.       

Edited by edabella - 08 March 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ubiryanitehzeeb25OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
i am tired of guessing how they are going to get together Smile. if i guess any more i will get grey hairs LOL. i am just reading the updates and hoping when they do come together it will be VERY romantic Day Dreaming
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
hey di..
Nice guss
Even i think vishnu had planned everything ....Thats y he promisd amma that runjhuns marrige will take place 2moro
But cant say if he alredy made d deal wid guddu while he promises amma ....but forsure he has sum plan in his mind ...
I dont think if runjhun cry guddu will smile or he will b happy cuz he him self will not b happy wid this marrige n he will b stayin in pandey house so he himself will b upset ...but cuz hes upset n unhappy due to that anger he hurts her then cant say anything ...hope that doint happen....
But i cant wait for d marrige .........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index