Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Love You Forever sajan ss updated pg 40 1/18/2012 (Page 28)

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ok dear take care of urself..take ur tym to updatee..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preety88

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
awww take care i hope u get better soon
take all the time u need to update
no rush

preety88

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
n take ur time dear dnt vorry v vill vait
cause health is the most important thingEmbarrassed

preety88

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am. Finally updateing...thanks for the marvelous comments on the last update and for understanding my problems. I would have updated earlier but my bad luck after I got better from my swollen hands I fell off my cousins bike and hurt my arm luckily I didn't break any bones...lol...but I learned that I shouldn't ride his bike anymore its too small for me...enough of my blabbering and let's get to the update...

Five months have passed
In these five months a lot has happened gunjan can move her upper body but she can't walk but she is working on it with samrats help. Gunjan is also happy. That she has her family back. She hasn't told samrat about malhotra and samrat hasn't talked to her about it. Gunjan is really happy that karan angad are attached to pari. They love her alot and care for her alot. Karan angad also spend a lot of there time with gunjan and they have helped alot in gunjan getting better. Coming to pari she has learned to say dada and to craw and she loves it. She will hide anywhere she can and then karan angad look for her.the first time she did that karan angad got scared but when they found her and saw that she is laughing they found out she was playing with them. But now they always play hide n seek with pari sometimes they will play with her and at times pari plays without them and when karan angad see that she is not around they know she wants to play hide n seek. Overall karan angad thing that by this they get to spend more time with pari..karan angad are the same but they love caring for gunjan and pari. They want to start school and have told gunjan about it and gunjan is going to talk to samrat. Coming to samrat he found malhotra and took overhis company which made malhtra have nothing but his house. Malhotra is living a miserable life and has to work. In a small company. Now he can't create problems for sajan and the kids. But samrat didn't tell gunjan about malhotra and he also didn't ask him why he did this to gunjan. Samrat also wants gunjan to tell him about malhotra only when she wants to. As for samrat he has become the number one business man in the world. And he still spends most of his time with his family. He even decided that he is going to paint paris room himself instead of getting professional painters. And he did paint the room himself and its a beautiful room. Payal has started going to college on samrats nonstop insistence. But she only goes to afternoon classes so that samrat can go to work wthout any worry about gunjan and the kids. Payal goes to her classes in the afternoon so that samrat is home to be with gunjan and the kids. But there still still is one thing samrat is insecure about and that is letting pari sleep by herself at night. He only let's her sleep in her room in the morning when she is haveing her nap I guess some things never change. But in other words they are living a fun and peaceful life.

Its six in the morning everyone is peacefully sleeping except for one tiny tot pari. She was wide awake when she looked at both sides she saw that sajan were sleeping. So she crawls upto samrats face and starts to say dada but samrat was in deep sleep. Poor pari kept saying dada but samrat wouldn't wake up. So pari crawled at the end of the bed and slowly got down. Then she crawled on the side samrat sleeps and starts to play with some toys that were laying there. When she got bored pari crawled to karan angads room but the door was closed so she went to payals door but her door was closed too. So she crawled to her room and with her luck the door was open so pari crawled to her stuffed toy bears that were in the corner all lined up from tallest to smallest. Pari went to her favorite toy that was in the middle but crawling so much made her tired so she layed in front of her favorite toy and fell asleep.

Meanwhile samrat turned and moved his arm in the middle when he felt that the bed is empty he woke up and looked where pari sleeps when he saw that pari isn't there he got shocked. He started to look for her when he saw that she isn't in his room. He went to see if. Payal has her and when he saw that payal is sleeping so he went to karan angads room and saw that they are awake and were playing with there toys.

k; papa
a; kya huwa papa ap yaha kya kar rahe ho
s; beta kya pari ap ke saath hai
k; nahi pap hum to tori der pehle ute the
a; kyun pari apke room mian nahi hai kya
s; nahi beta jab main uta to pari nahi thi waha
a; papa hum apke saath pari ko dundte hai

karan angad also help samrat to look for pari. they were looking in samrats room again to make sure samrat didnt miss a spot. while karan angad were looking gunjan woke up
g; karan angad ap dono kya dund rahe ho
a; mama pari pata nahi kaha gaye
g; kya
k ha jab pap uthe the to unone dekha ke pari bed pe nahi hai
g; kya tumhne payal didi ke pass dekha.
k; ha papa ne dekha tha par payal di so rahe thi
g. main bhi madat kar the hoon ap ki. then gunjan gets on her wheelchair

samrat was really tensed and scared on where pari went. he knows that she didnt go downstairs because she is afraid of the stairs. samrat went to the music room that was upstairs. he didnt find pari there so he decided to go checkin paris room when he went there he saw that gunjan was going in there to look for her too. gunjan saw that samrat is upset and scared.

g; samrat pari mil gaye gi
s; chashmish pari kaha hai
g; samrat tension mat lo main yaha dekhti hoon aur tum vaha dekho. gunjan started to look in the closet where samrat was looking under the bed and near the side tables. when his eye caught paris favorite teddy. so he went to pick it up when he saw pari laying in front of it sleeping. when he saw her he got really happy and picked her up quickly

s; pari chashmish pari mil gayi
g; samrat maine kaha tha na ke pari yahi kahi ho gi

then he hugged her tightly and started to kiss her all over her face. because of the hug and kisses parki woke up

s; pari tum aishe kabhi dubara maat karna main bohot kar gaya tha.

gunjan smilies at samrats care for pari. then calls out to karan angad. they come running in. when they saw pari in samrats arms they got relaxed.

a; pari aishe kyun daraya hume
k; ha pata hai hum kitna kar gaye the
pari; agu ke kkk
a; papa pari kaha chupi thi
s; apne favorite teddy ke samne so gayi thi mujhe lagata hai aj subha jaldi ut gayi ho gi aur fir bed se utar ke masti karne ka idea ae gaya
g; ha shayad
s; ab tum dono ja kar naha lo aur change karke nashte ke liye a jao.
k; teekh hai papa

then they both leave

s; chalo chahsmish tum bhi nahalo aur change kar lo
g; tum kamhre main ja rahe ho ke nahi
s; ha chalo main tumhari kapre bhi nikhal do ga
g; teek hai

when they were going pari started to cry

g; lagta hai pari ko bukh lagi hai
s; ha main pehle tumhare kapre nikhal denga fir pari ka dud garam karne chala gao ga
g; samrat pehle dud garam kar lao pari bohot ro rahi hai
s; fir tumhari kapre koun nikhale ga
k+a; hum aj mama ke kapre nikhale ge.
s; teekh hai

then samrat goes downstairs with crying pari to get her milk. when pari saw the milk she stopped crying

s; pari ke dada bahi dudu garam kar ke dege
pari started to laugh. when the milk got work samrat took pari upstairs but before he told the servants to make breakfast.. in the room karan angad were waiting for gunjan to come out

k; papa aj hum pari ko dud pilae ge
s; teek hai

samrat made pari lay on hte bed and handed angad the bottle. meanwhile gunjan come out after taking a shower. she was wearing a purple churidar suit. which made her look really beautiful. when samrat saw gunjan he got lost in her beauty. he kept staring at her forgetting everything. karan angad were watching this and were laughing were gunjan stared to blush.  karan angad had decided to go and scare samrat. so they went up to him and scared him and samrat got scared and come to sense.

s; karan angad kya kiya papa ko kyun daraya
a; kyunki ap mama ko dekh he rahe the
k; aur hum ap ko hosh main lana chate the
s; teekh hai teekh hai
k; vaishe papa ap aur mama aj bahar kyun nahi jate akhele.
a; ha aur ap dono ki outing bhi ho gaye hi
s; par fir ap logo ka kayal koun rakhe ga
a; payal di hai na
s; teekh hai aj main aur chashmish date pe chale ge kyun chashmish.
gunjan started to blush; samrat jao nahalo
samrat smiling went to take a shower

when he went in karan angad reminded gunjan to talk to samrat about there school. gunjan told them that she will try to convince him.

the end...hopefull you guys will like the update...dont forget to comment

Edited by preety88 - 28 May 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2358674ammykhangnaneswariGlowing_StarSanliciousprincess_saraSwaNia_1SM_317sadufsammy4u-desiresoul-..Ambika..SandCastle.Shafoo-CreativeSoul-fend..Amira....Enchanteur..Joseph_A

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
pg21- nyccc...finalyyy sam met gnjn
thnx 4 d pm

preety88

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
pg24- awwwsum..thnx 4 d pm

preety88

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
new update pg 29
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Very Nice Part Preety.Clap I loved it,very cute Family scene...Pari is really naughty...LOL,so,sweet. Please,Update soon..Thanks for PM.Smile

JosephHeart

preety88

Go to top