Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Love You Forever sajan ss updated pg 40 1/18/2012 (Page 14)

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

Nice uptd...
hope Sam n Gunjan jaldi se mill jaye....
but why Payal aur Gunjan iss Malhota ko sehen kar rahi hai????
btw Angad n karan are cute....
plzz cont soon n pm me..
~Amira~

thanks....they will for sure...gunjan cant move or do anything.....and payal is hired by malhotra so she has to listen to him until she can take gunjan and pari somewhere safe....i love angad and karan too.....i will pm u for sure

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Awesome Story Preety.Sorry Yaar! for my very late Reply ,just read both part.Very different concept.I loved it.Thanks for PM.

thanks....no problem better late than never

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

NICE CONCEPT LOVED DO CNT SOON N DO ADD ME TO GTE PM LIST

thanks...and i will pm u for sure
preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely comments..i have decided to name this ss Love You Forever. thank u ekta_monaya for helping me pick the name of this ss....here is the next update...

Angad and karan were in here room playing. Where samrat is in his room thinking chashmish tum kaha ho aur kyun mujhe karan aur angad ko akhela chod kar jale gayi. Pls vapas a jao.

Then he goes to his cupboard and takes out a letter
S:sirf yeh letter chor ke chale gayi. Kyun. Mujhse kya galti ho gayi thi. Mujhe meri galti to bata deti.
Then he reads the letter

samrat mujhe pata he ke tum mujhe ghar me na pa kar pareshan ho gaye ho ge. sorry mujhe maaf kar dena main tumhe bata kar nahi gayi. par mujhe jana ho ga pata nahi kab bapas aun gi par bapas aun gi tumhe jo iyna pyar jo karti hoon. par mujhe jana par raha hai. kuch cheezo ko sort out kar ne ke liye. pls mujhe se vada karo ke tum mujhe dundo ge nahi aur karan angad ka kayal rako ge. sorry main tumhe bata nahi sakhti ke main kaha ja rahi hoon. ho sakhe to mujhe maaf kar dena. par yeh yad rakhna ke i will always love you forever no matter what happens. and i will never forget you for a moment. i also want you to promise me that you will not cry. love u ur chashmish

S: pls chashmish vapas a jao. Dekho main rota bhi nahi hoon aur karan angadka bohot khyal rakhta hon. Pls jaldi bapas a jao
then he kisses. The letter and puts it back in the cupboard. When he put the letter away karan angad ran in
k+a:papa ab jalo park jalte hain na
s: par agar payal aur pari vaha nahi huwi to
k: hum wait kar le ge
a: ha par humhe jana hai abhi
K&a: jalo na papa
S: teekh hai cha
k&a. Yaaaah
then they all leave for the park

On the other hand malhotra had come over and gave gunjan the injection he. always gives her but this time he gave her a more stronger dose. Then he gave payal some pills to give to gunjan because he is going out of town in the evening for 2 weeks. but he told her that he will come over before he leaves. After he leaves payal also leaves for the park with pari.

At the park karan angad ans samrat were waiting payal and pari. When they got there karan angad ran to them
k:di apne ane mein itni der kuin kar di
a: ha hum kabse wait kar rahe hai
p: sorry mujhe kuch kam karna tha isi liye late ayi
A&k:its okay
p: par main tum dono ke liye kuch layi hoon
A&k:kya
p: chocolates
paya takes out the chocolates and gives it to them but they see payals burned hand and samrat does too
A:di apke haat ko kya huwa hai
p;kuch nahi bas thora sa jal gaya hai
k; pakha ap teekh hai
p;paka main teekh hoon

Samrat was a little suspicious about how here hand got burned

P; ab tum dono ko pari ke saath nahi kehl na
k&a kehl na ha
p. Teek hai tum dono yeh blanket neeche vichao do fir main pari ko neeche leta do gi
k. Teekh hai
karan angad lay the blanket on the ground when they did that payal put pari on it and karan angad sat beside her and started to play peeka boo with her and she was laughing a lot. When laughing she looked. So cute that. That samrat took a pictue of her laughing.. then some with karan angad pari together. When he was done he asked payal to come sit on the table with him that was next to the kids

S; ab mujhe bato tumhara haath kaise jala
P; voh yeh maine accidentally apne haat main garam garam dal giradi thi. chaldi chaldi jo kam kar rahi thi...
samrat was not convinced on what payal said but he decided not to ask anymore
S: zada to jala to nahi na
P. nahi bhai main bilkul teekh hoon.  soory galti se maine keh diya
S; koi baat nahi tum mujhe bhai ke sakti hoon. mujhe acha lage ga
P; thanks
S; acha payal parso mere ghar pe ek choti party hai to kya tum aur pari ao ge
P; par main aur pari kya kare ge a kar
S: kyun nahi a sakte
P; mera matlab hai ke ap ke apno ke beech mein main aur pari kya kare ge
S; tumhe iski fikar nahi kar ne ke lod kyun ke sirf main angad aur karan hi ho ge. hum koi badi party nahi karne wale kyun di mere biwi ka janam din a raha hai parso aur main sirf karan angad ke saath mana tha hoon. aur rahi apno ki baat tum bhi hamari apno jaise ho aur main tumhe apni choti behan jaise samach tha hoon. aur tumhne mujhe bhai bhi keh diya hai. vaise bhi karan angad to tumhe already di kehte hai aur pari bhi apno jaise hai. tumm ne dekha hai karan angad kaishe pari ko apna mante hai. aur vaise bhi agar main koi beti hoti to voh pari jaise hoti.

payal was really touch by what samrat said
P; thanks ap bohot ache ho bahi
S: thanks choro aur batao kya tum a rahi hoon
P; teekh hai au gi
s; now thats like a good girl

then they both laugh. but then payal looked at the time
P; arre kitni der ho gayi hai. ab mujhe chal na chaye
S: teek hai

payal goes and tells it to karan angad and when she told them they got sad. but then they agreed to let her go and they all went to ther house.  when payal got home she feed pari and after that pari went to sleep because she was tired of playing.  right when payal put pari in her bed malhotra came and before he left he gave gunjan an injection again. and told payal specifically that she better give gunjan the pills on time.  when he left payal got relieved and very happy because now she wont have to tolerate him for 2 weeks.

the next day samrat karan angad payal and pari again meet at the park. and they enjoyed alot. they also had ice cream. karan angad also tried to feed pari ice cream but them got her all dirty. and because of that payal had to leave because pari was all sticky because of the ice cream. but before she left samrat gave her his address and told her not to forget and that she better come or they will get mad at her. payal told them that she will come. and when payal got home she gave pari a shower and them took her to gunjans room and make pari sleep next to gunjan. soon the day of the bday party comes that samrat held for gunjans bday.

payal made pari wear a little pink frok which made pari look really cute. and payal wore a lite blue anarkali suit....after she got ready payal and pari went to the store and got chocolates for karan angad and some flowers for gunjan even though she doesnt know whos sams wife is...after she got the flowers and chocolate she left for samrats house..when she got there she got shocked to see such a big house and to know that samrat is rich.. and was surprised that even though he is rich he isnt arogant but he is really nice....payal and pari got to the door and rang the bell. karan angad were the ones who opened the door. they were happy that payal and pari came. and when payal came in she looked around and then she saw a picture and got shocked.....

here is the next update....i hope u like it.......sorry for the mistakes..dont forget to comment

will cont rest later

Edited by preety88 - 26 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2MoNaYaRoXgunjanmariyakarantakiargnaneswari358674Anjali_12sammy4usaduf..Ambika..SandCastle.-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evr..Amira..fendShafooaashizin

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
YAY! YAY! me 1st to commnt.........
ok now cumin 2 ur update......i luvd it.......
it was awesummmmmmmmmmmmm.........
hope sam soon cums 2 knw abt gunjan soon........
hate that malhotra.......AngryDead.....thnk god he went out of town 4 two weeks......
i thnk pari saw gunjan's picture in sam's house.......YAY! YAY! m soooooooooo happy.......now sam will cum 2 knw abt gunjan......
the story is getting intresting wanna knw the flashback......
m glad 2 knw u liked my suggestion......abt the title.......
gr888888888888 jobbbbbbbbb........

CONT SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME........

w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update.......do cont soon......Smile

Edited by ekta_monaya - 27 March 2011 at 3:21am

preety88

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
interstngggggg
cont sooooooooon
\n
thnx 4 d pm

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 26 March 2011 at 12:17pm

preety88

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
awesome updt preety and after such a long tym.....................................................
luvd it
ambika

preety88

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
What a Fabulous Update Preety. Mind Blowing part...Clapbut,very shortWink You know naa...I love Long Updates.Embarrassed Please,Update fast...Thanks for PM.

Edited by Joseph_A - 26 March 2011 at 11:11am

preety88

Go to top