Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Celebrating Brilliance : Sushant and Shampa :) (Page 2)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
AWESOME post NandiniThumbs Up

what Sushant and Shampa did in JDJ is something that no one had ever done before and i doubt anyone can do it in future seasons of JDJ .Approve they set the standards so high and i think it's impossible for anyone to match up to their level now.their performances has always been BRILLIANT, OUTSTANDING, AMAZING, OUT OF THIS WORLD, AWESOME and the BEST!!!Clap Approvethey always entertained us with new concepts,awesome choreography and dance. they gave meaning to their each and every performances and kept living up with the judges and audiences expectation and always gave their best.Big smile

i am so glad that Sushant got a choregrapher like shampa and shampa got a dancer like Sushant.Smile they both complimented each other so well. Sushant's concept and Shampa's choreography mixed created magic on the stage. they both had a power that drove people towards them and made them believe on their performances.Approve i don't think JDJ will ever experience another pair like SuMpaApprove they are just unique and irreplaceable.Big smile

lastly Congratulation to both of them for winning the Most consistent performer of the season and it was well deserved going with what they have achieved through JDJClapThumbs Up

i am gonna miss their performances so muchCry but overall they made JDJ worth to watch it this season and hope Shampa get's higher success in her career and gets lots of offers. and same goes to sushant even though he has achieved so much in such less time, i want him to be even more successful in his life and achieve greater heights.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanadhahisanaa_sRiddikulusArushi.Tani91

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
also here is what i posted on sushant's At and i am going to post it here too.since this is a thread to celebrate their brilliance.Big smileas a fan we should all be proud of what he has achieved in his Jhalak experience and it's coming from our own sushiClap

1. 6 "perfects" from madhuriThumbs UpClapApprove
2. 4 hugs from madhuriEmbarrassedApprove
3. 9 times "this is it" from remoClapThumbs UpApprove
4. 10 times performer of the dayClapThumbs UpApprove
5. 8 times full on 30ClapThumbs UpApprove

i must say it's quite an ACHIEVEMENT!Clap and nobody has ever gotten what Sushant has earned in JDJ and it's bigger than the JDJ trophy for sure cuz past seasons winners have been getting the title but no one achieved what he achieved in these past 13 weeksBig smilehe created history by achieving all of the above.Clap

Go Sushant Go!!!  U r a Rockstar and the TRUE WINNER!Approve 

WE ARE VERY PROUD TO BE UR FAN!Big smileApprove

Edited by CuteCherry - 08 March 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisanaa_sRiddikulusTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
amazing post....I think everyone had said everything already here...so I dont want to add anything...all I can say that SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT- I am glad to be your fan....and same with Shampa....this girl ROCKS to the core....I pray that she has a brilliant future ahead of her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiRiddikulus

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Awww nice topic Nandini Big smile

I have actually loved his dance from the very first performance. Even though he didn't get good marks for it, it was still a good act.

Sushant-Shampa have created history on Jhalak by getting full 30 marks almost every week which I doubt anyone of the future contestants will be able to surpass. I have loved Sushant since PR days and have only seen him dance in shows so when I heard he was taking part in Jhalak, I was so excited for it. Even though I've been following this show, I had never been this excited as I was for this season. I had never heard of Shampa before so I was kinda worried about how she would do. But to my surprise, she was brilliant. Later when I found out she was Terence's student, I was no longer surprised LOL

I believe their strength was innovation. Each and every performance of their had a new, innovative concept which they executed beautifully.

I loved all of their performance but my favourite would be the horror act. That was something else!

I don't think they had any weakness apart from Sushant not having 6-pack abs LOL

Anyways congrats to them for winning the most consistent jodi award Clap I wanted them to win the trophy but oh well we don't always get what we want, right?

I will really miss these two Cry Wish them all the best for their future endeavours!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiRiddikulusArushi.

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Love your post! 

Im really shocked they didnt walk away the title!  Really Im still in shock! 

I guess SONY TV picked their winner before the finale happened, articles were already up since Saturday that Chang won the title!  Its a shame they did this, really a dam shame!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
great post nandini...

agree the ZND phase was not good for sushant....could not understand the judges marks/scores...Angry

he deserved better comments/scores.....

I was a fan from Pavitra Rishta..show that I watched from the start...love him as an actor..

have seen most or all of his stage/awards performances..as well the 'special'..performances on other zee shows...

he seems so down to earth...love the way he handles the 'press'.....the way he interacts on giving interviews.....

this guy is highly intelligent and a go getter...all the best to him..Thumbs Up

hope he becomes a famous director...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiRiddikuluslunza

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Love your post! 

Im really shocked they didnt walk away the title!  Really Im still in shock! 

I guess SONY TV picked their winner before the finale happened, articles were already up since Saturday that Chang won the title!  Its a shame they did this, really a dam shame!

I am shocked as well..shame on Sony for using Sushant for TRPs...

hope madhuri..is not part of next season...Angry

dhahi

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Absolutely LOVED the post! And very well said...Sushant and Shampa for me are the true winner, theyre performances were just truly beautiful and out of the world. Probably thats the only reason i actually started watching JDJ...it was for them :)

lunza

Go to top