Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 8 PR (Page 6)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools...While Manav's timing may or may not have been correct....i think it was VERY GOOD that it happened like this because you are absolutely right...it succeeded in turning Dh. UGLIER>>> and it was VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE REST OF THE FAMILY SAW THAT SIDE OF DHARMESH....i think anyway...otherwise they might have been tempted to say in the end...oh the poor dear...he just didn't know what to do...and feel sorry for him... NOW they know he is a Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and the evil side of him is very cold calculating and VERY VERY UGLY.  
He may have looked like he succeeded but he only showed how awful he really was..mpov

Even if they saw his REAL  ROOP .........what is it achieving naava ?

Awful people go scot free in this serial .Manju went scot free for doing a false police complaint and Rasika recently SCOT FREE for buying a WHITE GOLD necklace by squandering bill money . So will Dharmu .
[/QUOTE]

u r right...they do...i wonder why?  maybe dharmesh's case will break the mold and suddenly they will all get punished... Shocked

Edited by naava - 08 March 2011 at 3:26pm

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

i was noticing how good Sulchana and Dharmesh were in their acting today...both of them...Sulo in her anger and mother's outrage & protection of her daughter, and Dharmesh in showing those two sides of his personality....the whimpering sweating mouth rubbing coward, and like u said, when cornered a cold calculating evil arrogant Censored....

hats off to both actors for great jobs   Clap  Star  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

btw kools, are these two - Smarty and  Bholu - your twins? girl and boy? is it still cold where you are and u are all still shoveling snow? winter...Thumbs Down 

Dharmesh from COWARD to HYDE is simply superb. I still refrain from praising Karanjkar sisters and Sulochna as Im HUNDRED percent sure they r gonna give Vaishu zero PRACTICAL support , only encourage her to weep .

Yes they r twin girls .Identical twins.Snow has gone , its March rain now and in April spring will start

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 March 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Finally the truth is out! Dharmesh's mother really looked foolish in the beginning when she refused to hear anything about Dharmesh or why he should come there to be questioned. If she would think logically she would realize he too had something to hide, why else would he by lying if he were the victim?

Dharmesh has finally shown everyone his true colors, I am disappointed Sulochana didn't slap him since she clearly enjoys slapping others. He deserved it the most out of everyone she slapped in the past. I am glad Satish broke their partnership, it was something he should have done a long time ago

Vaishali can't divorce Dharmesh but Madhuri can, she should take him for all he is worth and take care of her child on her own like she has been doing all this time. Vaishali can do something too, humiliate him and tarnish his reputation publicly. It will be worth it after what he put both women through, the fact he can still be so arrogant and bold despite being caught shows what a creep he is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Finally the truth is out! Dharmesh's mother really looked foolish in the beginning when she refused to hear anything about Dharmesh or why he should come there to be questioned. If she would think logically she would realize he too had something to hide, why else would he by lying if he were the victim?

Dharmesh has finally shown everyone his true colors, I am disappointed Sulochana didn't slap him since she clearly enjoys slapping others. He deserved it the most out of everyone she slapped in the past. I am glad Satish broke their partnership, it was something he should have done a long time ago

Vaishali can't divorce Dharmesh but Madhuri can, she should take him for all he is worth and take care of her child on her own like she has been doing all this time. Vaishali can do something too, humiliate him and tarnish his reputation publicly. It will be worth it after what he put both women through, the fact he can still be so arrogant and bold despite being caught shows what a creep he is.

Not surprised . She ONLY slaps Manav . With LOVe and HAQ apparently .
unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

its March rain now and in April spring will start

Lucky u! We had snow on saturdayOuch It was the 1st time I hated snow!!Cry I was out with my friend and it was raining but by the time we were done dinner, it started to snow heavily. it was so scary to driveCry It was my 1st time I was driving in that much snow. I almost criedCry We did a smart thing by taking a small street. My car was skidding on the main road! I was so scared that us or some other car wud hav an accident but thankfully we left that road.

Before the dinner we went for ice skating. It was my 1st time. It was scary but fun. We might go again this weekend. And I m also going to buffalo on sundayBig smile My mom and brother r going to LA from there (to mom's childhood friend) so I m going there to drop them off but do a little shopping b4 they leaveBig smile Will b coming bak with my friend. I hope everything goes smoothly!
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

its March rain now and in April spring will start

Lucky u! We had snow on saturdayOuch It was the 1st time I hated snow!!Cry I was out with my friend and it was raining but by the time we were done dinner, it started to snow heavily. it was so scary to driveCry It was my 1st time I was driving in that much snow. I almost criedCry We did a smart thing by taking a small street. My car was skidding on the main road! I was so scared that us or some other car wud hav an accident but thankfully we left that road.

Before the dinner we went for ice skating. It was my 1st time. It was scary but fun. We might go again this weekend. And I m also going to buffalo on sundayBig smile My mom and brother r going to LA from there (to mom's childhood friend) so I m going there to drop them off but do a little shopping b4 they leaveBig smile Will b coming bak with my friend. I hope everything goes smoothly!

My car had skidded on ice when BHolu had her surgery and I was doing updown from hospital which was 45 minutes driving distance daily . I was relatively new driver then . I was ALONE . with my kids in the car and my husbands friend asked me to drop him . I did it and he saw me skidding yet he coolly said bye and went iniside his apartment .........why ??? Coz it seems his WIfe was feeling alone all evening . She was watching a MOVIE . Here I was , battling with SURGERY , trying to drive in ice , my other kids in car , scared as mice , mE too , though I was trying NOT to show it , and HE was worried coz his WIFE wud blast him for being late for their kootchie Koo movie . Had it been my husband he wud have told me the woman is a new driver , I will drop her home and come a little late , u carry on ...and I wud have urged him to do so knowing about the childs surgery . I am telling u , I have got experience of STRANGE and COLD aspects of human nature .What I said to myself as I somehow got myself home in that awful weather is .......This world needs GENTLEMEN . Where r they gone .

Take care ...Ice Skating is awfully dangerous and u have a whole life ahead of u . Please take care .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaKalapilunzaunknown18Dabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Not surprised . She ONLY slaps Manav . With LOVe and HAQ apparently .

Manav and Varsha are victims of her slap, I can't remember if Archana is as well but I remember her slapping Manav and Varsha more than once. Why couldn't she do the same to Dharmesh?
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Manav and Varsha are victims of her slap, I can't remember if Archana is as well but I remember her slapping Manav and Varsha more than once. Why couldn't she do the same to Dharmesh?

Varsha's slaps were well deserved . Manavs were UNFAIR . As far as her reasons for NOT slapping Dharmu r concerned ..........I guess she LOVES him like a son , even more than the MARWADIN .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaDabulls23

Go to top