Awww ur girls r so cute KoolBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

When did Dharmu lash out ? When Manav walked upto him and taunted him that today he was more GAREEB than even him coz he had lost out on everything ....his Rishtas like Mom , Wife , sasural , Satish and wud later encounter Business losses also . Some people , wen cornered like rats turn UGLY and snap like Rats . Dharmu is one among them . He showed his HYDE ROOP and told Manav

Arre Hat ! I don't need ANYONE . If ANYWAY u guys r gonnna break relations with me , I will survive somehow .Its U guys who will be sorry coz I won't take RESPONSIBILITY financially of a single thing now [ meaning Vaishu and the baby ] .Go Check ur facts and determine who is at a greater LOSS ................

............Why was Manav taking out PERSONAL KHUNNAS and taunting about GAREEB etc in such a moment of crisis ...........was that the time to strut and taunt ? Shudnt Manav be focussing only on Vaishus problem ? Manav only suceeded in turning him UGLIER . He actually walked out with head held high , leaving all the Karanjkars open mouthed .

Kools...While Manav's timing may or may not have been correct....i think it was VERY GOOD that it happened like this because you are absolutely right...it succeeded in turning Dh. UGLIER>>> and it was VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE REST OF THE FAMILY SAW THAT SIDE OF DHARMESH....i think anyway...otherwise they might have been tempted to say in the end...oh the poor dear...he just didn't know what to do...and feel sorry for him... NOW they know he is a Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and the evil side of him is very cold calculating and VERY VERY UGLY.  
He may have looked like he succeeded but he only showed how awful he really was..mpov

carpe-diem

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

I still don't agree that the situation here is about going hungry.... Now that the truth is out, Satish and Varsha can help Vaishali till the baby is born.... Moreover, it's her dad's house, so I don't think she would be out on the streets.....:

As regards Dharmesh getting away with it scott free..... Then, they must follow a proper procedure to punish him.... Like a police complaint of cheating..... But I am still of the opinion that any self respecting woman would not want his money..... The very fact that you even suggest it, even for the sake of the dumd K sisters......makes one wonder..... It's a matter of priciples..... Which are tested only in times of duress.....

India has really moved on a lot.... Single women are no longer so bebass or lachaar..... They are accepted by society, especially, if they are educated and working.....

Intact, nowadays I find that somehow your understanding of this whole serial and analysis is a bit off.... I find myself disagreeing to many of the points made by you..... Like for eg. Manav and Savita and Archana situation...... I feel you are missing some of the nuances of human nature.... You are watching everything in black and white and only one sided view..... It's nothing personal, since I have always liked to read your posts, which I still do..... Maybe you need to sit back and ease a bit....

Ok dear . As u wish . Will do so .Smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 March 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5misti73Dabulls23

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
One more point here Kool.......while what the CV's eventually do and how the serial progresses..... our viewpoint must be our own.......thats what a discussion is, isn't it?

In real life......nobody gives up their baby to anyone.......What Shravani did was possible only in a serial like PR......in real life, it would be unthinkable, since her dad would move heaven and earth moreover.....there would be the question of giving the child everything including a good education etc.....

What I found unacceptable, is that somehow, your comments reeked of materialism of a kind where people would do away with their self respect just for financial gain.....

That Dharmesh deliberately committed bigamy is itself a crime......while they gave Madhuri a reason to want his money and him (cancer treatments can be extremely expensive....plus having to look after a sick child would mean the mother can't work)......There is no reason on earth that a woman like Vaishali would even want his name or right or money for her child......

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

I still don't agree that the situation here is about going hungry.... Now that the truth is out, Satish and Varsha can help Vaishali till the baby is born.... Moreover, it's her dad's house, so I don't think she would be out on the streets.....:

As regards Dharmesh getting away with it scott free..... Then, they must follow a proper procedure to punish him.... Like a police complaint of cheating..... But I am still of the opinion that any self respecting woman would not want his money..... The very fact that you even suggest it, even for the sake of the dumd K sisters......makes one wonder..... It's a matter of priciples..... Which are tested only in times of duress.....

India has really moved on a lot.... Single women are no longer so bebass or lachaar..... They are accepted by society, especially, if they are educated and working.....

Intact, nowadays I find that somehow your understanding of this whole serial and analysis is a bit off.... I find myself disagreeing to many of the points made by you..... Like for eg. Manav and Savita and Archana situation...... I feel you are missing some of the nuances of human nature.... You are watching everything in black and white and only one sided view..... It's nothing personal, since I have always liked to read your posts, which I still do..... Maybe you need to sit back and ease a bit....

Ok dear . As u wish . Will do so .Smile

Hey Kool......you giving up so easy.....I never meant to offend you......I hope I didn't......Just that I know you are very mature and always open to discussion.....so gave my two bit.......I was expecting some strong lashings from you......and looking forward to a good fightOuch........SpoilsportCry
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

One more point here Kool.......while what the CV's eventually do and how the serial progresses..... our viewpoint must be our own.......thats what a discussion is, isn't it?

In real life......nobody gives up their baby to anyone.......What Shravani did was possible only in a serial like PR......in real life, it would be unthinkable, since her dad would move heaven and earth moreover.....there would be the question of giving the child everything including a good education etc.....

What I found unacceptable, is that somehow, your comments reeked of materialism of a kind where people would do away with their self respect just for financial gain.....

That Dharmesh deliberately committed bigamy is itself a crime......while they gave Madhuri a reason to want his money and him (cancer treatments can be extremely expensive....plus having to look after a sick child would mean the mother can't work)......There is no reason on earth that a woman like Vaishali would even want his name or right or money for her child......

Smile Point noted . Check out for the commentary tomorrow .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 March 2011 at 3:08pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Kools...While Manav's timing may or may not have been correct....i think it was VERY GOOD that it happened like this because you are absolutely right...it succeeded in turning Dh. UGLIER>>> and it was VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE REST OF THE FAMILY SAW THAT SIDE OF DHARMESH....i think anyway...otherwise they might have been tempted to say in the end...oh the poor dear...he just didn't know what to do...and feel sorry for him... NOW they know he is a Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and the evil side of him is very cold calculating and VERY VERY UGLY.  
He may have looked like he succeeded but he only showed how awful he really was..mpov

Even if they saw his REAL  ROOP .........what is it achieving naava ?

Awful people go scot free in this serial .Manju went scot free for doing a false police complaint and Rasika recently SCOT FREE for buying a WHITE GOLD necklace by squandering bill money . So will Dharmu .

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i was noticing how good Sulchana and Dharmesh were in their acting today...both of them...Sulo in her anger and mother's outrage & protection of her daughter, and Dharmesh in showing those two sides of his personality....the whimpering sweating mouth rubbing coward, and like u said, when cornered a cold calculating evil arrogant Censored....

hats off to both actors for great jobs   Clap  Star  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

btw kools, are these two - Smarty and  Bholu - your twins? girl and boy? is it still cold where you are and u are all still shoveling snow? winter...Thumbs Down 

Go to top