India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 8 PR (Page 2)

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Gosh, sorry to say so, but whatever you wrote today Koolsadhu, is totally unagreeable.... I don't watch PR anymore, but still the context of what you write is totally incorrect.... Vaishali is young and beautiful... There is no reason on earth why she must even want a dime from Dharmesh for her child.... She is educated and has a family... Any woman worth her salt and self respect would not want anything to do with Dharmesh including his money..... India has gone ahead enough that Vaishali can live her life without the marraige tag..... You make relations sound too practical and money minded.... There are such things as self respect, ego, self reliance, education.....

Vaishu should say, to hell with your money..... Good riddance.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanks kool ...what an episode it was but ek kami thi dharmesh ko thode aur thapad lagane chahiye the.....last ka part was rubbish he was looking like drakula...............LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Even though FBD will not help Madhuri I feel his parents will be kind and loving to Vaishu and the baby...They were good and still are good people..Vaishu should have been honest to them from the get go..They could have avoided the humilliation which Marwadin went thru..I blame three idiots for that...
Vaishu  Doesnt want ANYHING to do with  Dharmeshs memories as shown in promo . The indifference she showed her Ma in Law .........may carry further .

Ma in LAW will be torn between Varun and unborn grandchild . She will ALSO be sympathetic to Madhuri ........and Vaishu cant stand Madhuri .

Varsha Dharmu may not take Madhuri and Varun to US . But then how will stupid CVS END this track ?

I know .Manav shud take responsibility of Madhuri and take her to his kholi . Then chawl people can gossip he has a FETISH for Dharmus wives .Anyways Manav has no ZIMMEDARIS of his own , no family of his own except Karanjkars .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 March 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverKalapi

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

..rather than worrying abt divorce and stuff.. K should strip dharmesh off his wealth with satish and support vaishali to be a successful single mother....
i really hope though that dharmesh dad has money stocked up and dont suffer bcos of their sons mistakes....

Exactly what I wish to see pallai.
Dharmesh dad should also withdrew his Support(no financial support from him) and Sathish should cancel his partnership and as you said Dharmesh should be Stripped off his wealth
and at the same time Vaishu should be supported and be a successful single mother.

Dharmesh should get good for his bad deeds. She even now ,as Kool di mentioned in the commentary and as Sathish said,Dharmesh is not showing any remorse .
See how he laughed at last and went out. Angry
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

Gosh, sorry to say so, but whatever you wrote today Koolsadhu, is totally unagreeable.... I don't watch PR anymore, but still the context of what you write is totally incorrect.... Vaishali is young and beautiful... There is no reason on earth why she must even want a dime from Dharmesh for her child.... She is educated and has a family... Any woman worth her salt and self respect would not want anything to do with Dharmesh including his money..... India has gone ahead enough that Vaishali can live her life without the marraige tag..... You make relations sound too practical and money minded.... There are such things as self respect, ego, self reliance, education.....

Vaishu should say, to hell with your money..... Good riddance.....

Not wanting a dime from Dharmu is Fine . Its a choice after all . But This also means Dharmu goes SCOT FREE .

Has India gone THAT ahead ?Debatable . In PR it hasnt . People stand on roads and gossip about jeeoo saali affairs is the picture and I am merely pointing out PR STANDARDS . On a real life basis its perfectly possible to live alone with self respect but Vaishali and her sisters LACK sense .

I am merely stating reality . Ultimately EVERYTHING boils down to FINANCES only .U cannot show self respect on EMPTY STOMACH .Vaishalis parents r retired and not being dependent on Dharmesh means depending on MANJU . Vinod has no job . If Manju kicks out she has to live at MANAVS expense .And we all saw WHERE THAT LED TO . Has SELF RELIANT Vaishali ever done a job ?

Nope . Now toh she is PREGGY . Timing to find job  by roaming on roads kinda sucks . The ONLY women WORKING in PR who cann AFFORD to show SELF RELIANCE and SELF RESPECT are MANJU and VARSHA .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7LuvSSeverKalapibee5misti73

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Good commentary Kool.... Clap

not sure though where you all get the idea of Madhuri- bashers among people who like the lead characters...not sure i call myself a "fan" of anyone, as i feel i am just watching the show and observing...finding nobody perfect, but also liking things about each one.  But i have said and posted from the very beginning that Madhuri was the legal wife not vice versa... and found her to be a sweet, rather innocent and simple woman whom i liked a lot..  I have also always maintained that in the end, when Vaishali's shock and pain has subsided a bit, that she would perhaps allow her child to donate bone marrow for Varun.  It seems rather logical and fits the story lines of sacrifice...but in this case, a good moral one. 

Also, no one has mentioned it, even though Vaishu and Dhr. aren't married and V. has no legal rights, doesn't Dharmesh's mother have some rights to the child?...it will be after all his offspring...and her grandchild..  I'm not talking about the offspring rights you were mentioning Kools for the child to get financial support for that reason ...but does a grandparent have custodial rights in India??  I think in the US they do, though not sure, I don't live there either...  Anyway, the Q. wouldn't be whether in India but rather whether in Etka-land..  LOL 
Looking forward to watching the epi.

BTW Kools...how's smarty?  (& LOLLOL who is smarty???...LOLLOL sorry i just know you rushed smarty to the doc...)

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Vaishu can make it on her own.

Umi ...........If this happens I will clap but do u think it will ? Till date Vaishu hasnt done job .If she opts NOT to sue for financial compensation its a choice . But The K sisters have sadly shown no inclination to common sense .
I am afraid I will see a long period of weeping and Manju taunting . I have replied to malinn........see that .  I think they will now pair Vaishu with Shibu or develop the BABY track with Varsha by making vaishu give baby to HER . Thats MORE typically PR .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushii.LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Good commentary Kool.... Clap

not sure though where you all get the idea of Madhuri- bashers among people who like the lead characters...not sure i call myself a "fan" of anyone, as i feel i am just watching the show and observing...finding nobody perfect, but also liking things about each one.  But i have said and posted from the very beginning that Madhuri was the legal wife not vice versa... and found her to be a sweet, rather innocent and simple woman whom i liked a lot..  I have also always maintained that in the end, when Vaishali's shock and pain has subsided a bit, that she would perhaps allow her child to donate bone marrow for Varun.  It seems rather logical and fits the story lines of sacrifice...but in this case, a good moral one.Oh its Not YOU I was alluding to AT ALL . There were MANY other comments , by various other Archu fans , scattered in MANY threads . The sympathy towards Vaishu was fine but I detected anger towards Madhuri and I found that rather surprising . 

Also, no one has mentioned it, even though Vaishu and Dhr. aren't married and V. has no legal rights, doesn't Dharmesh's mother have some rights to the child?...it will be after all his offspring...and her grandchild..  I'm not talking about the offspring rights you were mentioning Kools for the child to get financial support for that reason ...but does a grandparent have custodial rights in India??  I think in the US they do, though not sure, I don't live there either...  Anyway, the Q. wouldn't be whether in India but rather whether in Etka-land..  LOL  Grandparents get custody only in certain cases ...like Both parents die in accident or Mom is indisposed with mental sickness etc . Normally one of the parents get it .
Looking forward to watching the epi.

BTW Kools...how's smarty?  (& LOLLOL who is smarty???...LOLLOL sorry i just know you rushed smarty to the doc...)My daughter .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Go to top