Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 8 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base : Dharmu's Sachaai out in PR
Yup . Out and HOW . In Front of whole K gang . And what a TOUGHIE . He FOUGHT BACK ! OMG he actually took on the entire K gang single handedly and fought back instead of snivelling or apologising ! The DEVIL has GUTS .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL U gotta hand it to him guys . He is roly poly , comic but has b....s of steel . I felt a grudging admiration for THE GUTS .........not him , mind u , I know how NEECH and PAAPI he is . I cannot give detailed story today but This much in short I will say and come straight to comments .............Dharmu was caught , Dharmu was slapped by mommy , Dharmu showed his REAL UNREPENTANT ROOP and walked off leaving the Karanjkars scared after their initial righteous bravado .

Satish
The only person who analysed Dharmu PERFECTLY today was Satish . He correctly observed that Dharmu was doing FAKE FILMY BAKWAAS . I Love BOTH the women .......Dharmu was saying . His talks made no sense and reeked of falsehood . Satish noticed the big gaps in his false excuses .

Dharmu said that he met Madhuri as a receiptionist in Pune Branch , slept with her , impregnated her and married her secretly . The EXCUSE for hiding it from Mommy ? She wud NEVER BEAR IT . But Mommy had quietly borne all when he had cancelled an entire arranged marraige and married a girl from another caste at the last minute WITHOUT her permission . Dharmu hadn't even bothered to LOOK at Mom's thobda for permission . This means Dharmu's excuse that MOMMY SCARED ME was False . He kept the first marraige hidden coz he INTENDED to do BIGAMY without turning a hair .

Satish hit him where it hurts of course .........THE BUSINESS . He RIGHTLY said that a man who is a TRICKSTER in personal life can DEFRAUD in Professional life too . He decided to DISSOLVE the Partnership .

But the question is ......will this HELP Vaishu ? I am afraid NOT . Coz guys .......Vaishu is illegal wife and CANNOT Sue Dharmesh for alimony ...neither can she ask for a DIVORCE . All she can do legally is establish paternity of child and prove Dharmu is the father and claim compensation for the child . The child can have legal rights over all that is Dharmu's as HIS offspring . And now ........if Satish dissolves this partnership and Dharmu becomes a pauper or loses money ........who is affected financially in return ? Vaishali's child . If Dharmu becomes bhikaari , Vaishu doesnt get a dime . Coz its Dharmu who will be paying the compensation . Satish has to THINK this over CAREFULLY .

Satish noticed that his eyes were crafty and dry and had no tears of remorse . Forget the tears .........Dharmu had NO REMORSE , PERIOD . This was proven true when Dharmu lashed out .

When did Dharmu lash out ? When Manav walked upto him and taunted him that today he was more GAREEB than even him coz he had lost out on everything ....his Rishtas like Mom , Wife , sasural , Satish and wud later encounter Business losses also . Some people , wen cornered like rats turn UGLY and snap like Rats . Dharmu is one among them . He showed his HYDE ROOP and told Manav

Arre Hat ! I don't need ANYONE . If ANYWAY u guys r gonnna break relations with me , I will survive somehow .Its U guys who will be sorry coz I won't take RESPONSIBILITY financially of a single thing now [ meaning Vaishu and the baby ] .Go Check ur facts and determine who is at a greater LOSS .

Ugly words but TRUE . If he declines financial responsibility and decides to make Vaishu run around taking dates after dates in court , Vaishu will get grey hair and not a single penny for years to come . Not to mention society sniggering at her illegal status although its NOT HER FAULT .

Dharmesh bluntly told today that he ONLY cared about the BUSINESS . The women REALLY dont matter to him ........not even Madhuri as Satish pointed out . Satish understood it . Nobody else did . Madhuri has been criticized a lot in the forum and some have gone as far as saying she shud be prosecuted with Dharmesh for allowing him to do bigamy . I doubt that can happen ..........But I don't think , looking at Dharmu's ugly character that he even ASKED her before marrying Vaishali . She found out AFTER a month ......and by then Varun had been born . What Satish found out TODAY She had found out MUCH earlier ......that he was HARD as NAILS and if she threatened to SUE HIM , he wud drop ALL financial responsibility .Having no family like Karanjkars to back her nor adequate finances to fight him , and knowing that womanly tantrums wud lead to him stopping even the financial help he was till then giving to Varun ...Madhuri chose to only focus on acuiring help for Varun and NOT stop the financial flow . I wud not Judge her . Coz guys See what happens to Vaishu now .........I dont see a rosy picture for her . Madhuri was practical enough not to take him to a point where he wud DROP all financial responsibility as she had no other options . See how the FIRST thing he told today was I wont take any ZIMMEDARI .

If Archana felt MAJBOOR enough to bear abuse in 3 month stay and PROTECT Manav at any cost ........if she felt MAJBOOR enough to tolerate a SOUTEN ......why judge Madhuri so harshly guys ...cannot she be MAJBOOR for Her SICK SON ? Her excuse is far far better than Archanas excuse isn't it ? Coz I read Archu fans judging Madhuri . When child is sick Mother will even go and sell herself in the open market to protect its life .........The excuse itself is that worth considering . Archana allows her father to get heart attacks to PROTECT Manav , such is her MAJBOORI . Well guys . ALL have different majbooris . A sick Child is worth some adjustments in life , ugly and bitter though they may be .

Varsha advises Vaishu to DIVORCE Dharmu ASAP tomorrow . Has it not struck ANYONE that Vaishu can't divorce coz she is legally not his wife ? When the marraige itself isnt legal ........how can divorce be granted ?

Why was Manav taking out PERSONAL KHUNNAS and taunting about GAREEB etc in such a moment of crisis ...........was that the time to strut and taunt ? Shudnt Manav be focussing only on Vaishus problem ? Manav only suceeded in turning him UGLIER . He actually walked out with head held high , leaving all the Karanjkars open mouthed .

Its UPTO Madhuri to Divorce him and claim half the legal assets now . But I don't think she will . Why wud she ? She needs him for Varuns sibling . He is ready to take her and Varun to the US . He will get better treatment there . Souten and her family is finally OUT of her life . She isnt emotionally involved with him but focussing on her son . If this is the deal Desiny gave her she will make the most out of it . And She should .

Due to Archana and Manav's stupid handling of the affair and sitting on the truth so long ..........the fear of Satish too declined . Coz even before the truth came out today , Dharmu had decided to flee abroad . If Satish dissolves partnership , HE STILL HAS A OPTION .

Clever , Clever Dharmu . Practical to the last and not wasting a moment on DEFEAT or REMORSE but turning EVERY situation on the opponents and walking away victorious .That day on terrace Dharmu turned the tables on Archana and told her to shut up and join him in hiding his truth coz HER sister wud be at loss .Today the moment all broke relations with him , he disclaimed financial responsibility coz he still has HIS finances and a family ..Madhuri , Varun and perhaps a second child .

What a villain . Very bad one , but immensely practical . The Stupid Karanjkars cud learn a thing or two by sitting at his feet .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstaraarati4devactivesonalexcelsa7kamuralishovanashresthadublekwelzaara10Claire0206Jasmine10viramNot_a_fanvelvetscarfekomasone2nonesur_aur_taalpallailaynaGauri22sushii.rekhab25Anjli2010devashree_hbipsSpartacusLuvSSeverJaishankarriniiiicarpe-diemshootingstar27naavaKalapishermaektarfapyar--Hope--bee5..Sonii..prayas_priya_sparshacoolkitty_23koolchickanna44lunza.Mandy..Sidragaurimishamisti73unknown18chinuchinuDabulls23

coolkitty_23 IF-Rockerz
coolkitty_23
coolkitty_23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
All said and done, the K family should sit at Dharmesh's feet, for all they know to do is, bark and mess things up so ugly that there is nothing to sort it out after that. And Manav just joined the herd. Pinch Geek
~Naina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22koolsadhu1000.SidraDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

All said and done, the K family should sit at Dharmesh's feet, for all they know to do is, bark and mess things up so ugly that there is nothing to sort it out after that. And Manav just joined the herd. Pinch Geek
~Naina

Yup . The Karanjkars messed it up so bad ........Nothing left to sort out anymore .
anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you Kool....I cannot believe evil dharmesh.....OMG>>>>

He should rot in hell for messing the life of 2 women...I think Manav's employee (Forgot his name) might come and help Vaishu ....
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di,

Nice comments on Dharmu the Villian.
I accept he is bloody practical and always knew the trick to turn the events in His favour.
But then truly hate him to the core.

He is blackmailing them with the fact that he will with drew his financial support .
But I say why should the K's or vaishu should be feared that he has broken all and took way the financial support.

Why should vaishali or the child need his financial support .Vaishali is educated ,shall opt for a job and I hope and truly believe that she can handle the child on her own.
How about Sathish withdrawing all his partnership from Dharmu(let Dharmu became a pauper or whatever) and just give an aid to Vaishu like he has helped varsha in getting a job.

Vaishu can make it on her own.

This was the same thought got in Shravani's issue too.With the rich dad, she would had been a wonderful mother all alone in bringing up sachu. she might have opt for th NGo activities and have shaped her life better.

This applies for Vaishu.Why cant she be a successful single mother without the financial support from the child's dad.

Instead of Divorce(which is not possible in Vaishu's case) ,Varsha should have advised vaishu to go for a job,Leave all these aside, and just live up for your child.

I say this for Vaishu, Because Madhuri case is different, she doesn't have anyone to support her or lend a shoulder when she is pain. she cannot take risks also because of the child condition.

But Vaishu has all, a loving mother,father,sisters, Brother,BILs(more lovable than her brotherBig smile)
and ofcourse her sweet Marwadin MIL too. so what was the trouble for her to bring up her child all alone.

I would wish to see this.

Felt Bad for Vaishu's Saas too. What a humble women she is and she stick to her words,Tell me one reason ,I will take back my words was her say,Then when she knows it,she asked frogiveness from all(I felt very bad for her at that circumstance-all because of her Son Dhamu.Angry and ofcourse because of TRIO stupidity too).

Then Sathsih , oh lovable,sensible fellow he is. when he started  speaking,I thought,oh the right Guy in PR to speak to Dharmu like that and who should have spoke those things.

Edited by umayal - 08 March 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

margeeexcelsa7Not_a_fanpallaisoap-criticgaurimisha

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base : Dharmu's Sachaai out in PR
Yup . Out and HOW . In Front of whole K gang . And what a TOUGHIE . He FOUGHT BACK ! OMG he actually took on the entire K gang single handedly and fought back instead of snivelling or apologising ! The DEVIL has GUTS .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL U gotta hand it to him guys . He is roly poly , comic but has b....s of steel . I felt a grudging admiration for THE GUTS .........not him , mind u , I know how NEECH and PAAPI he is . I cannot give detailed story today but This much in short I will say and come straight to comments .............Dharmu was caught , Dharmu was slapped by mommy , Dharmu showed his REAL UNREPENTANT ROOP and walked off leaving the Karanjkars scared after their initial righteous bravado .

Satish
The only person who analysed Dharmu PERFECTLY today was Satish . He correctly observed that Dharmu was doing FAKE FILMY BAKWAAS . I Love BOTH the women .......Dharmu was saying . His talks made no sense and reeked of falsehood . Satish noticed the big gaps in his false excuses .

Dharmu said that he met Madhuri as a receiptionist in Pune Branch , slept with her , impregnated her and married her secretly . The EXCUSE for hiding it from Mommy ? She wud NEVER BEAR IT . But Mommy had quietly borne all when he had cancelled an entire arranged marraige and married a girl from another caste at the last minute WITHOUT her permission . Dharmu hadn't even bothered to LOOK at Mom's thobda for permission . This means Dharmu's excuse that MOMMY SCARED ME was False . He kept the first marraige hidden coz he INTENDED to do BIGAMY without turning a hair . 
What a lie by FBD? There was another woman FBD was marrying between his rishta with Madhuri and Vaishu..Did he not think of Mom or scared her at that time?

Satish hit him where it hurts of course .........THE BUSINESS . He RIGHTLY said that a man who is a TRICKSTER in personal life can DEFRAUD in Professional life too . He decided to DISSOLVE the Partnership .

Partnerships don't dissolve by making announcement verbally..There are legal steps to be followed to do so..

But the question is ......will this HELP Vaishu ? I am afraid NOT . Coz guys .......Vaishu is illegal wife and CANNOT Sue Dharmesh for alimony ...neither can she ask for a DIVORCE . All she can do legally is establish paternity of child and prove Dharmu is the father and claim compensation for the child . The child can have legal rights over all that is Dharmu's as HIS offspring . And now ........if Satish dissolves this partnership and Dharmu becomes a pauper or loses money ........who is affected financially in return ? Vaishali's child . If Dharmu becomes bhikaari , Vaishu doesnt get a dime . Coz its Dharmu who will be paying the compensation . Satish has to THINK this over CAREFULLY .

Agree this will not help vaishu..She is not legal wife to begin with..Only way she can take him to the court is DNA proof and proving his fatherhood to the child..But in India she will die b4 she will see any compensation..Court ke dhakke or chakkar kuchh kum nahi...Ouch

Satish noticed that his eyes were crafty and dry and had no tears of remorse . Forget the tears .........Dharmu had NO REMORSE , PERIOD . This was proven true when Dharmu lashed out .

When did Dharmu lash out ? When Manav walked upto him and taunted him that today he was more GAREEB than even him coz he had lost out on everything ....his Rishtas like Mom , Wife , sasural , Satish and wud later encounter Business losses also . Some people , wen cornered like rats turn UGLY and snap like Rats . Dharmu is one among them . He showed his HYDE ROOP and told Manav..

ULM had a nerve telling FBD that he was gareeb as he lost his rishta with everyone including mother...How abt you kiddo? Did u not do same with your mother? Aren't you duniya's biggest loser as you want to teach your mother some lesson?  Hypocrite to the max Angry

Arre Hat ! I don't need ANYONE . If ANYWAY u guys r gonnna break relations with me , I will survive somehow .Its U guys who will be sorry coz I won't take RESPONSIBILITY financially of a single thing now [ meaning Vaishu and the baby ] .Go Check ur facts and determine who is at a greater LOSS .

Ugly words but TRUE . If he declines financial responsibility and decides to make Vaishu run around taking dates after dates in court , Vaishu will get grey hair and not a single penny for years to come . Not to mention society sniggering at her illegal status although its NOT HER FAULT .

Dharmesh bluntly told today that he ONLY cared about the BUSINESS . The women REALLY dont matter to him ........not even Madhuri as Satish pointed out . Satish understood it . Nobody else did . Madhuri has been criticized a lot in the forum and some have gone as far as saying she shud be prosecuted with Dharmesh for allowing him to do bigamy . I doubt that can happen ..........But I don't think , looking at Dharmu's ugly character that he even ASKED her before marrying Vaishali . She found out AFTER a month ......and by then Varun had been born . What Satish found out TODAY She had found out MUCH earlier ......that he was HARD as NAILS and if she threatened to SUE HIM , he wud drop ALL financial responsibility .Having no family like Karanjkars to back her nor adequate finances to fight him , and knowing that womanly tantrums wud lead to him stopping even the financial help he was till then giving to Varun ...Madhuri chose to only focus on acuiring help for Varun and NOT stop the financial flow . I wud not Judge her . Coz guys See what happens to Vaishu now .........I dont see a rosy picture for her . Madhuri was practical enough not to take him to a point where he wud DROP all financial responsibility as she had no other options . See how the FIRST thing he told today was I wont take any ZIMMEDARI .

Oh Well u can only expect from ArMan fans  to bash everyone but those 2 airheads..Embarrassed

If Archana felt MAJBOOR enough to bear abuse in 3 month stay and PROTECT Manav at any cost ........if she felt MAJBOOR enough to tolerate a SOUTEN ......why judge Madhuri so harshly guys ...cannot she be MAJBOOR for Her SICK SON ? Her excuse is far far better than Archanas excuse isn't it ? Coz I read Archu fans judging Madhuri . When child is sick Mother will even go and sell herself in the open market to protect its life .........The excuse itself is that worth considering . Archana allows her father to get heart attacks to PROTECT Manav , such is her MAJBOORI . Well guys . ALL have different majbooris . A sick Child is worth some adjustments in life , ugly and bitter though they may be .

Varsha advises Vaishu to DIVORCE Dharmu ASAP tomorrow . Has it not struck ANYONE that Vaishu can't divorce coz she is legally not his wife ? When the marraige itself isnt legal ........how can divorce be granted ?

Varsha still does not get it that Vaishu's marriage to FBD ain't legal. She was just the other woman and now prego with his child..Only proving his fatherhood to the child with DNA proof will get her some right for the child..Nothing for her period..

Why was Manav taking out PERSONAL KHUNNAS and taunting about GAREEB etc in such a moment of crisis ...........was that the time to strut and taunt ? Shudnt Manav be focussing only on Vaishus problem ? Manav only suceeded in turning him UGLIER . He actually walked out with head held high , leaving all the Karanjkars open mouthed .

Its UPTO Madhuri to Divorce him and claim half the legal assets now . But I don't think she will . Why wud she ? She needs him for Varuns sibling . He is ready to take her and Varun to the US . He will get better treatment there . Souten and her family is finally OUT of her life . She isnt emotionally involved with him but focussing on her son . If this is the deal Desiny gave her she will make the most out of it . And She should .

You know kools this is my gutt feeling..This lier of a dude FBD will flee to US will not take Madhuri or Varun..He really doesn't care for anyone..The day he told Madhuri abt him going to US and in a month call them to abt joining he was lying thru his teeth..I will just wait and watch to be proven right again just like I was right abt Madhuri being the real and first wife and Vaishu being the other woman.. 

Due to Archana and Manav's stupid handling of the affair and sitting on the truth so long ..........the fear of Satish too declined . Coz even before the truth came out today , Dharmu had decided to flee abroad . If Satish dissolves partnership , HE STILL HAS A OPTION .

Yep FBD has all the options and Vaishu really has none..Embarrassed

Clever , Clever Dharmu . Practical to the last and not wasting a moment on DEFEAT or REMORSE but turning EVERY situation on the opponents and walking away victorious .That day on terrace Dharmu turned the tables on Archana and told her to shut up and join him in hiding his truth coz HER sister wud be at loss .Today the moment all broke relations with him , he disclaimed financial responsibility coz he still has HIS finances and a family ..Madhuri , Varun and perhaps a second child .

The twist will come is when and if FBD-Madhuri are really together and need bone marrow match for Varun and Madhuri's new born will be the match Marwadis will beg her to help out and that might be the day FBD will see the light to save his son by using the other child..Again just my hunch..

Even though FBD will not help Vaishu I feel his parents will be kind and loving to Vaishu and the baby...They were good and still are good people..Vaishu should have been honest to them from the get go..They could have avoided the humilliation which Marwadin went thru..I blame three idiots for that...

What a villain . Very bad one , but immensely practical . The Stupid Karanjkars cud learn a thing or two by sitting at his feet .

I so wish Villian was one handsome looking dude but here that is not the case..Yeah Ks can learn few from him indeed..

Hope somehow CVs can bring in TDH with a great role to redeem his character...I am still stuck on TDH...God help MOI LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 March 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5gaurimisha

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks tons!  I cant wait to see this episode
tonight.  I am dying to see the reaction of Dharmesh's mom,
Sulochana etc.!!!
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@umayal...
your post is very good and true sweety.. glad to see that young women is this forum can think so practically and clearly.. really the cvs can learn a thing or two from you...
you are right ..rather than worrying abt divorce and stuff.. K should strip dharmesh off his wealth with satish and support vaishali to be a successful single mother....
i really hope though that dharmesh dad has money stocked up and dont suffer bcos of their sons mistakes....

@Kools
very nice commentary as usual... agree with you on madhuri .. i  have written even before that i would never blame her for wat she did.. cos she really didnt have much choice... unlike vaishu....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Go to top