Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 8 March 2011 (Page 4)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

@Manju

Thanks ManjuEmbarrassed Hugkidhar thi tu? Kab se wait kar rahin hoon tera CryTruly a fab episode Clap Jee Jaan khush ho gayeDay Dreaming DSP is already back in form.Kya chata lagaya us Ranga ko despite being a blind man.Loved loved his expressions when he was jhadofying Rangoo.LOL Aur kya style se love potion ka mazaa le rahe the when Ranga was threatening him.Cool Mujhe bhi Devji ki smile bahut naughty aur cute lagti hain. And I adore Sundari. Badi pyari jodi hainThumbs Up

Baji Bhai jis din qaid se chootey us din Suds ki vaat Approve Wish he had thrown Kala-Suds to those associates.Saalon ka game hi baj jaata.But then that would have been disrespectful to D.He should be the one to come & settle all scores.

I'm so happy after many many days, Manju.EmbarrassedLast Ratnagiri mein thi itni khush. Sometimes a sort of fear engulfs me but the thought of tonite's "meeting" with D & update steadies me.
Yes! Aaj bhi mera hi update hainWink Padhna hain tujhe aur comment bhi karna hainLOL

Haan dear! Awaiting eagerly! Good days are here again!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Zuby!!!! so it has been a Zuby day na!!!! could not come earlier...sorry yaara...
But tere liye mein ayegi to sahi na...kahi se bhiBig smile
DSP is back and how...total control and full to Dutta bhao wala effect...when I saw it I just thought that Zuby's bed is going to turn into a trampoline LOL...she will be all over it, jumping up and down...LOL
Fab episode and fab update....aur update to fab hona hi tha na....tere DSP wapas jo aa gaye hai,,,,Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

@Srushti!

So rightly said! Zuby's bed must have turned into trampoline!! Zuby jumping up and down in glee! Zuby aur appke bhi DSP aakhir aa hi gaye!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

@Srushti!

So rightly said! Zuby's bed must have turned into trampoline!! Zuby jumping up and down in glee! Zuby aur appke bhi DSP aakhir aa hi gaye!

Manju...aapke bhi toLOL
And I like DSP either way...like you I too liked the mild and calmed DSP...that is original Dutta...and this one is the original Bhau....and I like Dutta Bhau...so bothWinkLOL
Zuby ke bed ka photo mangta hai ab....kya haal hua hoga...bechara ICU mein bharati ho gaya hogaLOL

mozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I just watched the epi, Zuby..and Dutta's expression in the beginning was soo ucte..he looked like a child, cute sa!
and when Naku brought the chair and Dutta asked her where her seat was..I was like, just say it Naku, say that your seat is in Dutta's lap..byt kya karein..she is so bholi bhali..doesnt know how to take faida of such good opportunities

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by mozart66

@Srushti!

Manju...aapke bhi toLOL
And I like DSP either way...like you I too liked the mild and calmed DSP...that is original Dutta...and this one is the original Bhau....and I like Dutta Bhau...so bothWinkLOL
Zuby ke bed ka photo mangta hai ab....kya haal hua hoga...bechara ICU mein bharati ho gaya hogaLOL

"Haalat kya hain kaise tujhe bataaun main
 karvat badal badal ke raat bitaaun main"

Srush, Manju tumhaare paas bhi MG hain kya Pooji ki tarah? Honestly the bed was a mess this morning.WinkLOL Ajeeb ajeeb dreams the.Confused But Patil Saab was there in each one of themEmbarrassedLOL

mozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I just watched the epi, Zuby..and Dutta's expression in the beginning was soo ucte..he looked like a child, cute sa!
and when Naku brought the chair and Dutta asked her where her seat was..I was like, just say it Naku, say that your seat is in Dutta's lap..byt kya karein..she is so bholi bhali..doesnt know how to take faida of such good opportunities
Like an Amul Baby sa cute na?EmbarrassedLOL If it was some other "family" show the hero would grabbed the heroine & made her sit on his lap.Not my D. Never a more decent man walked the earth.Embarrassed

mozart66-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Post cannot be quoted.
Hi Zuby! Great update. Love the way it flows, I am having more fun reading your updates more than actually watching the real thing, if not for our Paatil saab. Embarrassed Believe it or not my daily routine now, is to read all the earlier write- ups as i am a new member and i am throughly enjoying it. GOOD GOING GIRLS. Clap

I started watching LTL for the same reason as u gals out there MR......no surprises there.Wink Great actor, great looks, great screen presence.

A couple of months ago i missed a few episodes (vacationing) and that is how i accidentally landed up in this site trying to catch up....MY LUCK..... since then I have been a silent fan..was too shy to write Embarrassed but of late I've mustered enough courage as I am in splits most of the time I read the written updates.

so keep it going girls and entertain us as u are doing always.

P.S. Last night's epi seemed like ages to get loaded, was checking every min since morn, please don't keep me waiting, i know you have a life but i cannot start my day without reading yours.

love you all

Pooja_219-Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top