Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 8 March 2011 (Page 3)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Zuby,

A great episode....Its good to be treated with little bit more consideration by CVs who have decided to erase any memories about the Dutta draught syndrome we had all suffered from at some point of LTL. We cannot really complain anymore and anyone who dares will have to be court-martialled by all the warriors we have on our forum....appointed General being Zuby Dutta Patil in person. Up for the challenge, Madam.

I was hurting so much inside & seeing the current mindset of the forum could not even share it with anyone here. But today's episode more than made up for it. It was my Sher-e-Patilwadi all the way. See, he was quite amorous with his wife but in his own unique style.I repeat again I have no issues with him showering love on a very deserving Nakku I'm a girl too I would want my man to love me to bits the same way but he has his own breathtaking way of doing it like today.That is what I was missing & that is what I got back. His action wasn't one bit off or random at all.It was so so in character.

Yesterday, undoubtedly, belonged to Baaji but today was Dutta's  all the way. And it was great to see a, seemingly, energised Dutta ready to take on the small time hoodlums of the world such as the unconvincing lecherous Ranga before the mighty battle that he is gearing up for against Kala, And you are right to highlight the fact that he does not seem to be entertaining any doubts anymore as to how Kala and her minions are going to pay for all the misery that they have heaped on his family. I am so looking forward to that track when the mighty (Good and Evil) will lock horn to finally rid Patil Wadi of the oppressive evil machinations of Kala Saaheb.

I'm so glad the Bhai-Behen emotion wont be playing any role in the D War. Though I still think he will not personally kill Kala for the sake of AS but he will certainly not go soft on Kala or even consider her to be related to him in any way during the battle.She has the blood of too many innocents on her hands for him to forgive her.I sincerely hope the CVs do justice to this Epic battle.

What shall I say about MR.....as usual projecting with ease the confidence that being united and at peace with Nakusha has finally acquired at long last. Loved those fleeting moments of intense trepidation between a couple who have finally found time to claim back all the moments that had been stolen from them in the past. My only regret is Maahi, who despite having so much screen space just does not measure up to MR's intensity as usual.

It is probably better not to speculate or extrapolate on how JDJ would have impacted on these episodes in the jungle and i do salute her courage for managing what must be gurelling sessions to be able to come up with decent performances. I hope that she will start working on her expressions and dialogue delivery now that she has been voted out of the contest, She does not have any more excuses. I do want to see her contributing in the recreation of the magic chemistry that was present between Tasha in JMM1.

What do I say about her? I have always found the actress a bit wanting in the acting & expressions department.I know she is participating in a lot of dance shows both on stage & on screen it must be tough for her to juggle all her assignments but even before I found her a lot off in many of the crucial scenes. The fatigue clearly shows on her face at the moment.

Take care and a big hug, It is a wonderful update.

Thank uEmbarrassed

Belated Happy Woman's Day BTW. You were offered ice-cream this morning in SBS as per reports adn got to have a wonderful Sundae in  the evening.

I have put on a few pounds itna bada sundae thaEmbarrassedLOL

KavitaBig smile

Edited by ZubyDutta - 08 March 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

@Suhana,
Thank u Suhana dearHug Will wait for you lovely comments & some more hugsWinkSmile
Hey Zuby Hug
A very very goodmorning Wink.....
I have edited my commentsWinkLOL.....
Love and Hugs
suhanaHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie--Srushti-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update zuby i love and enjoyed reading ur update love the way u command, keep writing yar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Thanks for the update zuby i love and enjoyed reading ur update love the way u command, keep writing yar
Thank u LalithaEmbarrassed Kya hua you are much too quiet these days? Hope all is wellSmile

Edited by ZubyDutta - 08 March 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Zuby!!!!! As you promised!!! The episode was fab!!! No doubt! And your DSP showed the glimpses again!! It won't be long now that DSP will be back in full form! I am quite sure! I found stopping Naku with the arrow kind of sweet! Bilkul DSP style! Mahadev's innocent smile really is so infectious! I like this cute couple! Mahadev and Sundari!

Kala has lost it completely but is not ready to accept it! Jab prisoner Baji gives such a jhatka then imagine Baji on the loose!! He will have a field time torturing Kala and Suds in his own eshtyle!! I have a hunch that Naku will end up getting that rare flower for Dutta and thus will forever will become Dutta's 'life'!!! Waise aaj bhi hai par phir bhi pyar aur zyada hoga! Much as I like DSP in the fighter mode, I am quite liking this mellowed version too! He needs to calm down, bring his anger under control to wage a war against Kala & Co.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@Manju

Thanks ManjuEmbarrassed Hugkidhar thi tu? Kab se wait kar rahin hoon tera CryTruly a fab episode Clap Jee Jaan khush ho gayeDay Dreaming DSP is already back in form.Kya chata lagaya us Ranga ko despite being a blind man.Loved loved his expressions when he was jhadofying Rangoo.LOL Aur kya style se love potion ka mazaa le rahe the when Ranga was threatening him.Cool Mujhe bhi Devji ki smile bahut naughty aur cute lagti hain. And I adore Sundari. Badi pyari jodi hainThumbs Up

Baji Bhai jis din qaid se chootey us din Suds ki vaat Approve Wish he had thrown Kala-Suds to those associates.Saalon ka game hi baj jaata.But then that would have been disrespectful to D.He should be the one to come & settle all scores.

I'm so happy after many many days, Manju.EmbarrassedLast Ratnagiri mein thi itni khush. Sometimes a sort of fear engulfs me but the thought of tonite's "meeting" with D & update steadies me.
Yes! Aaj bhi mera hi update hainWink Padhna hain tujhe aur comment bhi karna hainLOL

mozart66

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hey zuby,

dear, wow, such a lengthy post...... well, i am not surprised at all...... after all, ur paatil saab was there for quite a long time on screen.............. LOL

the post is very nice dearie........

keep pouring.......

tc
divya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Divya

Thank you DivyaEmbarrassedLOL I wanted to write so much more about my Sweetheart Patil Saab but was worried DT will take away my update job if I go on endlessly like a mental.LOL
Yes. I was heartbroken on Monday seeing him for two mins but had my fill in yesterday's episode.Embarrassed

divya17-7

Go to top