Users

Frequent Posters

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😳😳
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Zuby! Great update. Love the way it flows, I am having more fun reading your updates more than actually watching the real thing, if not for our Paatil saab. 😳 Believe it or not my daily routine now, is to read all the earlier write- ups as i am a new member and i am throughly enjoying it. GOOD GOING GIRLS. 👏

I started watching LTL for the same reason as u gals out there MR......no surprises there.😉 Great actor, great looks, great screen presence.

A couple of months ago i missed a few episodes (vacationing) and that is how i accidentally landed up in this site trying to catch up....MY LUCK..... since then I have been a silent fan..was too shy to write 😳 but of late I've mustered enough courage as I am in splits most of the time I read the written updates.

so keep it going girls and entertain us as u are doing always.

P.S. Last night's epi seemed like ages to get loaded, was checking every min since morn, please don't keep me waiting, i know you have a life but i cannot start my day without reading yours.

love you all
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chithoo

😳😳 Hi Zuby! Great update. Love the way it flows, I am having more fun reading your updates more than actually watching the real thing, if not for our Paatil saab. 😳 Believe it or not my daily routine now, is to read all the earlier write- ups as i am a new member and i am throughly enjoying it. GOOD GOING GIRLS. 👏

I started watching LTL for the same reason as u gals out there MR......no surprises there.😉 Great actor, great looks, great screen presence.

A couple of months ago i missed a few episodes (vacationing) and that is how i accidentally landed up in this site trying to catch up....MY LUCK..... since then I have been a silent fan..was too shy to write 😳 but of late I've mustered enough courage as I am in splits most of the time I read the written updates.

so keep it going girls and entertain us as u are doing always.

P.S. Last night's epi seemed like ages to get loaded, was checking every min since morn, please don't keep me waiting, i know you have a life but i cannot start my day without reading yours.

love you all

Hi Chithoo😊
Thank u for your lovely comments & Welcome to the forum.Hope u have a great time here like I do.
I'm glad my updates make you laugh though they are mostly ramblings of a mental😆 MR & Patil Saab are the ones that have turned us this way😳 Truly don't know how we survived before they came into our lives.
Will try to to put up the update up as soon as possible.
Would love to hear from you Do keep posting.

Take care

Zuby
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tum Mahadev & Sundari ko thanks bol rahe ho kabab me haddi banne ke liya. 😡 main tumhe pitungi.  Tasha ko tumarah nazar laggaya😆 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

tum Mahadev & Sundari ko thanks bol rahe ho kabab me haddi banne ke liya. 😡 main tumhe pitungi.  Tasha ko tumarah nazar laggaya😆 

Woh mere Sweetheart ko jungle me le jaakar romance kar rahi hain aur main itna bhi na karoon? Ab mere cutie couple unko apne saath rehane ke liye lekar ja rahen hain. I hope Sundari hamesha TaSha ke beech mein hi baithi rahe🤣
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thank u Lalitha😳 Kya hua you are much too quiet these days? Hope all is well😊

me keep quite 😆 due to my pregnency my brain also getting fried like sudarsan 🤣
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx zuby for the updatte....
-Carrie- thumbnail