Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncreds-Lets Search for The Lost Passion!! (Page 3)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hi crazies…..

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Love u guys…

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

======================================================================

But here is the new crazy rule!!!!

Not more than 2 qoutes allowed….samjhe???? otherwise varsha n me ever ready with our sazaasssssss……AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

it gets really diff to read it all...so refrain as much as possible...

Yest I came late so didn't get to write….so heres a little something from me…

Dedicated to the woman of today…..i wrote this in muskaans thread…

Writing it here again…

GHSP has introduced us to a range of womans emotions….

A womans  pain,,her dissapointment..her endless wait...her undeterrred hope...her tortured soul...her loeliness...her madness...her willingness to forget everything if he just calls out to her...

girls...today on this day...i'e WOMANS DAY....i wud like to salute each and every woman out there…….

their strenght....when needed....

their vulnerabilty.....

their love....unashamed n unreserved....

their motherhood....which knows no bounds....

their need for solace n warmth...a warm shelter where they can leave or at least share their worries!!

geet has undertyaken her journey fearlessly stepping into unknown world….unknowingly she was helped n sheltered  by her maan…but she had the guts to take her destiny in her own hands….

I hope all u lovely ladies out there….find their niche in life n be happy no matter what…

Another epi comes to an end…n so do our

hopes!!! Passion sach me gaya tel lene!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Ohhh emmmm geeeeee……………..guys me

drooooooooooolinggggggggg over maans smile

when dadima teased him!!!!!!!!!!! Awww………me

just fida over these blushing smiles of his!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Spl mention to romeo!! Me loved his jumping

jack scenes!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SCENE1: YELLOW YELLOW DIRTY FELLOW!!

Cvs do u think we are fools?? Or we have amnesia??? Jab maan outhouse me khana paka sakta hai….geet ne to chai ke liye pani bhi garam kiya tha!!! Then why the hell is the DEVIL(courtesy HIMZ) coming here for water????AngryAngryAngry

Bolo bolo tell tell!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Dev is suddenly all caring……u call her bhabhi samjha??????? Itna time lagta hai methi dhoondne me??? And if nakooool is not there….where are the other servants????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Aaj na diwali thi…holi…na idd….to sare servants gaye kaha??? Shayad sabki maa bhi ek saath bimaar hogai hogi!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

Hehe…….i kno me churaoing dialogues…but me loved that one…alwas wanted to use it somewhere!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok so geet is busy ignoring devil…..but cant…..her face shows that she is not indifferent..she cant stand the sight of him,,,,him helping her is way above n out….but she does it for her baby….here is her mothers love….n her promise to maan….ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Anything n everthing for them both….ClapClapClapClapClap

Maan was awesome…watching them…not betraying what he was thinking…he doesn't trust dev…but can never doubt his geet…geet as alwaz tells him the truth….transparency of their relationship is imp…..maan doesn't overlook devil..lekin baby is more imp!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Owr hoshiyaar kudi manages to use the opportunity for her own bwnefit!! Bacche ka naam lo aur maaan se jo karwana hai karwa lo!!! Wah wah geet!! Kya idea hai!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan doesn't kno what hit him….apna scene set kar ke geet patli gali se kat li!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Aur mera bechara maan confused aatma ban ke reh gaya!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

SCENE 2: DADI MA KA GYAAN

Dadi maan scene was toooo cute.maans smile was awwwwww…………..now first time I am hering that maan did have a dad!!! Ab tak to lag raha tha ye sab pedh pe se tapke hai!!! Hehe…ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ye CVs ko blanket folding ke ilawa aur koi kaam nahi milta hai kya !!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE3: DON HAI YA CHILGOZA!!!

Romeo hiding behind nitya…manishhhhaaaaa fainting……(he babji koi good news to nahi hai na??? ek hi baccha ne maan ko tang kar rakha hai…doosre ko kaha se manage karega!!!!)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Don is soooo champu!! God save me from such ppl!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

SCENE4: JOKER MAAN N MOMBATTI GEET!!

Lovedddddddddd maan s shirt!!! And the way he was admiring himself in the mirror….geets expressions were OTT!!! Omg I was rofl…the way maan was speaking with clenched teeth n smiling face!!! Hehe..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aur geet ne sahi naam diya hai…JOKER!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fir aaya chindi sa hug…..not eben counting that!! Bhai behan ka hug lag raha tha!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

And geet…………….mombatti to tu ban gayi….melt kab hogi yaar!!!! We are waitng!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SCENE5: BREAKFAST SCENE

Why is geet angry now?? Maan kal raat ko meri baat mani hoti to aaj biwi naaraz nahi hoti!! Abh bhugto!! Hehe….maan cant control his anger so taking dadima ha help…but dadi playing safe!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Devils entry again…and maan confessing!!ClapClapClapClap

This is the reason he is the maan!! Straight n cold!! No backstabbing…no games!! To the pt…he says he was the one who told no job…..so obviously….maan will offer dev a job in KC!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Maan singh khurrana…we love u n respect u…for ur ethics…ur love…ur bholapan(when geet twists u around her pinky finger!)Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PRECAP:

Looks like maan has planned a surprise…but what is devil doing here??? Outhouse me kyu nahi hai!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabharkha-Priti11-sptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

-Priti11-sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

-Priti11-sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

-Priti11-sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

-Priti11-sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

drdee142bharkha-Priti11-sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@mona===

mombatti pighalti hai...and geet ko pighalna tha na...isliye maan ne usko mombatti bulaya...

me too thot that koi aur naukar kyu nahi hai!!

maan was hot hot hot !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Go to top