TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalurulez

Originally posted by TheUltimate

Firstly.....i would like to state that ur DISGUSTING!! Dead ppl lyk u should b banned from any sorta forums!!!! Dead 
N abt bitterness...pleasee.....as if ppl have time to sit n think abt wt BS u do here...... I know it coz I have SEEN you EVERYWER wer ankita has been bashed!!! Who would ever wanna remb u!!!! u would b worse than a nightmare!!! N to provide the so called "proof", i srisly hve better job to do,rather than go trough ur filth! well...we both knw u dunt need any proof tough....ur jus "acting" innocent!!! saaad caseee.......Sleepy

Your fixation with me is actually encouraging! You soooo want to be me. Keep trying. No gurantee for success.

Oh and thanks for admitting your inability to come up with any proof. It is proven now that you just wanted to start a fight with me for no reason. Well, because I thought freedom of speech should be something that OP has got and it is not fair to attack the messenger.

Anyway, may time/physician heal thyself.
eeeww....BE YOU??Dead i would rather consider suiciding!!! ur the ULTIMATE C***HEAD!!!!! Dead nutin less than tht!!!!
haaa...now its becum an inability haa?? Y dunt u please go trough all the posts wer ppl hve either suported ankita or ritten rubish abt her...???? Coz i srisly dunt hve the tym now...Lets keep it tis way...if u want proofs frm me itslf...i shall send a few to u tmrw wen am jobless alrte???? Sleepy

Denial is the first phase of acceptance.

So, you tell me that I hate Ankita and you ask me to find the proof? Against me? Great mind, Sherlock !!

No, I will wait till tomorrow.
Yup...thts defo applicable to u as well.....since u cant accept u hate ankita but join all hate posts n rite against her! haaa!
yup......i dunt really need to prove anytin...coz both u and ALL the memebers active here know the truth....but its k......i shall do it!!!! Sleepy

Will wait for you.

rakhiii89 Groupbie
rakhiii89
rakhiii89

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
woa like seriously! no wonder! media and their freaking harsh criticisms, almost forget the implications their comments can have. this lady has many prominent followers like Amitabh Bachchan and Karan Johar, is this the way to rip apart a "tv actress"? i never understood such kinda criticism on anyone or will anyday. cummon did she start off so well in her feild?? and of course its an obvious thing can NO ONE can match upto the grace of Rekhaji.....but the try ankita gave gracefully...hats off...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SAMINA.Nshalurulezdhahisanaa_sTani91

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
there r SOOOOOO many posts more.....But I srisly dunt hve the tyme to waste more on you.....Since u askd me to prove my point,tought of doin tht FIRST!!!! N goin trough the stuff u hve ritten.....wooaaah......ur not nly Anti-ankita,but sushant as well......!!!!! here u go.....few examples,outta the 100's against sushita!!!! Stern Smile @TheUltimate

Topic : unfair decision

I think "suck it up" applies squarely to suSHITa's fans.

TheUltimate

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 08 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Emotions might be running high at this point but guys, hey, give Sushant a break. He was the only contestant who broke his back (mommyyy!) and cried a bucket-full in front of judges. Yana, since she did not cry ever for her injuries, she did not sustain any injuries.

Topic : Congrats to Chang,from salyaana fans

TheUltimate Weird how Yana fans are naturally more liberal and open to accepting the true winner instead of making their faces all red, stomping their feet and cry like little babies.

Wonder why those who understand dance (and art in general, i.e. Bollywood) supported Yana. Oh and I also missed anyone from Bollywood come out and get angry at the results. Guess more the intelligence, more the culture.

Anyway, kudos to the OP who came out and congratulated wholeheartedly to Chang. He speaks for most of (if not all) Yana's fans.

Those who are still angry  because their favorite did not win (lost rather).. well Dr. Irani is just a phone call away.

TheUltimate  : I know! How dare the OP post such a thing? Freedom of speech must be exercised to praise Ankita.

We don't want to know anyone else's opinion even though (or because rather) we know that their opinion is based on facts and seeing hundreds of talented people over their lifetime. Since we cannot do anything about the opinion of these intelligents, we will attack the messenger.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Nice! A  post full of so much bashing and so much fighting and it reaches 23 pages?! Mods of this section either don't care if people abide by the rules or are very slow in responding to problems! I suggest closing down the topic cuz the thread is now a jung ka mehdaan! Mod action needed.....and I mean "immediate" mod action. not after it reaches 75 pages and after everyone has been humiliated or had their feelings hurt!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Nice! A  post full of so much bashing and so much fighting and it reaches 23 pages?! Mods of this section either don't care if people abide by the rules or are very slow in responding to problems! I suggest closing down the topic cuz the thread is now a jung ka mehdaan! Mod action needed.....and I mean "immediate" mod action. not after it reaches 75 pages and after everyone has been humiliated or had their feelings hurt!Ermm

yeah im quite surprised this post reached 24 pages!! LOL feels like bb4 forum all over again... though i dont really like any of the contestants in jdj so much all ok ok types... except for suSHITa (thank you for posting theUltimate's posts on page 23 shalurulez... they were hilarious)!!!!

suSHITa = epic! ROFL
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
MOD's i request u to close this topic!!!! Tongue

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

yeah im quite surprised this post reached 24 pages!! LOL feels like bb4 forum all over again... though i dont really like any of the contestants in jdj so much all ok ok types... except for suSHITa (thank you for posting theUltimate's posts on page 23 shalurulez... they were hilarious)!!!!

suSHITa = epic! ROFL

BB forum mast thi! i never thought i would say it. but i miss BB!!!!LOL

Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by njo921

suSHITa = epic! ROFL

BB forum mast thi! i never thought i would say it. but i miss BB!!!!LOL

oddly i miss it too! most active forum ever!!! LOL .... BB was very entertaining!

Edited by njo921 - 08 March 2011 at 6:53pm

Rapier

Go to top