obv sweety when u enter a competition .......u enter to win  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalurulez

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushi_anki

yes she said tht sushant sab kee band bajaay gaa !! aur ussnay bajaa bhee dee sab band !!!
cant u see all sushita haters r unable to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Sleepy n making hatred post on thm

its only 6pm where i live so dont worry im not losing sleep talking to u!!! Wink
shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by njo921

Originally posted by shalurulez

n the best thing abt ankita is tht wht eva marks she used to get .....she was always happy.... loved the way she used to say "THANK U MAM"....Smile

i also loved how she said sushant sab ka band bajaya!! ROFL then she had to eat her words... Big smile
band toh bajayi na....tumhari mahi aur yana keeee ROFL chang ws teir frnd....so band bajofyin ws not intended towrds him!!! well said.....now YOU eat your own words!! ROFL

i like chang... so.... LOL im glad he won!

mahi gained a lot from the show and yana too!
who cares wt mahi n yana learnt....band toh baj gayi...tht ws the topic here...dunt try to change tht ROFL n indeed...even am hapie sushant lost to chang only....had it been mahi or yana.....JDJ wuld hve been doomed FOREVER!!! LOL

sanaa_s

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

@ realiltytv 
obvs after loosing n not getting any award ........whos mental state wud be stable LOL

u must be talking about ankita fans.... what award did she get?

other than chang and sushant no one got awards... dude ur idiotic! LOL
ankita got her lifetime award in sushant.......If u dunt remb,he propsed her here......Der is no award on d planet tht culd compensate that one,touchwood!! N watever sushant won,goes to ankita as well......!!!!Embarrassed

she didnt have to come on jdj to get proposed... LOL she should have done the show 3 crore ki shaadi instead with sushant!! ROFL
She has enuf money to do her own wedding......Dey jus needed to get the rship to the nxt level frm being "best frnds"!!!! n besides, she came here wid the purpose of DANCIN!!! n she,unlyke sum usless entertainin lady, DANCED her way till she ws elimnated.....n dunt gloat too much missy.....coz ankita went jus b4 ur stupid mahi....so tink b4 u talk!!! Sleepy
I was talking abt tis madam!!! Sleepy

if she has so much money y is she on a show to win only 25 lac... and she complained when she got out and was soooooooooooo bitter about it!! ... a rich person like her should have accepted her defeat gracefully! Tongue
She ws here NOT for the money,but to showcase her beautiful TALENT!!! Embarrassed wich has been appreciated well enuf......n she did acept her defeat gracefully....she jus told the truth as it is.....Mahi claimed tht had she been in place of ankita,she wuldnt hve said nytin,jus wished gud luk n all tht bullshit!!! But wen sushant cme bak (the perosn who has alwys scored the HIGHEST in the show,mahi ws a big ZERO infrnt of him),she ws upset sayin it ws unfair to get him bak coz he dint perform the week b4....so we all knw nw....whoz double faced n who has the guts to tlk out the truth!LOL

im quite sure she was here to win and get the money! she even said that sushant WILL win and then i will win also... (whats mine is his and whats his is mine...) LOL
Toh kya hua???? At some point,every1 wants to win....itne hard work jo karte hai...tumhare mahi ki tarah,bas stage pe walk karne ke liye nahi aate...dey practise whole nite n day....so ters nutin rong if she ever said tht....her motive ws to show her dancin skills....wich she ws sucessful in.....n u tink all the contestants here cme for timepass kya?!!?? wt rubish logics u bring in! Sleepy

ur the one that said she was only there to showcase her talent and not win the money.... Tongue wow.. ppl these days!
shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

yes she said tht sushant sab kee band bajaay gaa !! aur ussnay bajaa bhee dee sab band !!!
cant u see all sushita haters r unable to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Sleepy n making hatred post on thm

its only 6pm where i live so dont worry im not losing sleep talking to u!!! Wink
I tought u said u were leaving?? kya hua?!?!maza aa rahe hai sushita fans se baath karke?? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisanaa_s

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Firstly.....i would like to state that ur DISGUSTING!! Dead ppl lyk u should b banned from any sorta forums!!!! Dead 
N abt bitterness...pleasee.....as if ppl have time to sit n think abt wt BS u do here...... I know it coz I have SEEN you EVERYWER wer ankita has been bashed!!! Who would ever wanna remb u!!!! u would b worse than a nightmare!!! N to provide the so called "proof", i srisly hve better job to do,rather than go trough ur filth! well...we both knw u dunt need any proof tough....ur jus "acting" innocent!!! saaad caseee.......Sleepy

Your fixation with me is actually encouraging! You soooo want to be me. Keep trying. No gurantee for success.

Oh and thanks for admitting your inability to come up with any proof. It is proven now that you just wanted to start a fight with me for no reason. Well, because I thought freedom of speech should be something that OP has got and it is not fair to attack the messenger.

Anyway, may time/physician heal thyself.
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

LOL

n the best thing abt ankita is tht wht eva marks she used to get .....she was always happy.... loved the way she used to say "THANK U MAM"....Smile

i also loved how she said sushant sab ka band bajaya!! ROFL then she had to eat her words... Big smile
band toh bajayi na....tumhari mahi aur yana keeee ROFL chang ws teir frnd....so band bajofyin ws not intended towrds him!!! well said.....now YOU eat your own words!! ROFL

i like chang... so.... LOL im glad he won!

mahi gained a lot from the show and yana too!
who cares wt mahi n yana learnt....band toh baj gayi...tht ws the topic here...dunt try to change tht ROFL n indeed...even am hapie sushant lost to chang only....had it been mahi or yana.....JDJ wuld hve been doomed FOREVER!!! LOL

band toh ankita ka baja.... and how! wow... everyone knows what she said so bitterly and now look even sushant lost!
shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
She ws here NOT for the money,but to showcase her beautiful TALENT!!! Embarrassed wich has been appreciated well enuf......n she did acept her defeat gracefully....she jus told the truth as it is.....Mahi claimed tht had she been in place of ankita,she wuldnt hve said nytin,jus wished gud luk n all tht bullshit!!! But wen sushant cme bak (the perosn who has alwys scored the HIGHEST in the show,mahi ws a big ZERO infrnt of him),she ws upset sayin it ws unfair to get him bak coz he dint perform the week b4....so we all knw nw....whoz double faced n who has the guts to tlk out the truth!LOL[/QUOTE]

im quite sure she was here to win and get the money! she even said that sushant WILL win and then i will win also... (whats mine is his and whats his is mine...) LOL
[/QUOTE]
Toh kya hua???? At some point,every1 wants to win....itne hard work jo karte hai...tumhare mahi ki tarah,bas stage pe walk karne ke liye nahi aate...dey practise whole nite n day....so ters nutin rong if she ever said tht....her motive ws to show her dancin skills....wich she ws sucessful in.....n u tink all the contestants here cme for timepass kya?!!?? wt rubish logics u bring in! Sleepy[/QUOTE]

ur the one that said she was only there to showcase her talent and not win the money.... Tongue wow.. ppl these days!
[/QUOTE]
Yes i DID!!! that ws for the statment u had made earlier.....but money ws NOT the only thing she ws here for.......ny contestant parcitpating cum here to acheieve sumtin....u said she ws not rich.....the part wer i said she dsnt need money ws for the richness part.....READ proeprly b4 pointin....ah..i forgot!! UR BEST at tht only na LOL 

sanaa_s

Go to top