BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
MOD's i request u to close this topic!!!! 😛
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

yeah im quite surprised this post reached 24 pages!! 😆 feels like bb4 forum all over again... though i dont really like any of the contestants in jdj so much all ok ok types... except for suSHITa (thank you for posting theUltimate's posts on page 23 shalurulez... they were hilarious)!!!!

suSHITa = epic! 🤣

BB forum mast thi! i never thought i would say it. but i miss BB!!!!😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

BB forum mast thi! i never thought i would say it. but i miss BB!!!!😆

oddly i miss it too! most active forum ever!!! 😆 .... BB was very entertaining!
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oddly i miss it too! most active forum ever!!! 😆 .... BB was very entertaining!

i agree! and the members there had disagreements but itni insulting kisi ne kisiko kabhi nahi ki. tauba tauba!😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

suSHITa = epic! 🤣

wow real mature🥱
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

i agree! and the members there had disagreements but itni insulting kisi ne kisiko kabhi nahi ki. tauba tauba!😆

its cuz the members disagreed about the bb4 contestants but never went personal.... but clearly cant say the same here!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atleast she tried not like dose editors who doesnt even know ABC of wat a performance is and say anything on a social networking site.

watever i'm really touched wid dere so called "love"
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

atleast she tried not like dose editors who doesnt even know ABC of wat a performance is and say anything on a social networking site.

watever i'm really touched wid dere so called "love"

that's because they're probably wanna be gossip bloggers🥱 bas yahi kami thi...an Indian version of Perez Hilton.

I dont care if they have opinions or not....what I do care is OP...why the hell are you posting it here and making the topic into a battleground🤔 I dont underatand why these Ankita haters have to always come around starting something and then go blaming US her fans for sticking up for her

here's an advice...if you DONT like her...keep it to yourself and stop making instigatory topics that get everyone riled up for no damn reason
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree !!! this post shud be closed now but u shud thnk sushita n their fans for making ur post reached so many pages ðŸ˜Š. without  sushista's  topic ..... it was not possible !! ðŸ˜‰
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I dont care if they have opinions or not....what I do care is OP...why the hell are you posting it here and making the topic into a battleground🤔 I dont underatand why these Ankita haters have to always come around starting something and then go blaming US her fans for sticking up for her

here's an advice...if you DONT like her...keep it to yourself and stop making instigatory topics that get everyone riled up for no damn reason

What's REALLY amazing is how the topic starter expects us to buy her b.s. about how she opened this topic in "innocence" just to show the "truth" that two random ppl were bitching about on Twitter.....waaaah😆

And then these ppl try to act all innocent and victims who are "targeted" by Sushant-Ankita fans.....ROFL.....apparently they expect to be APPLAUDED for such petty, vile and lame topics that they find humor in just cuz they blindly hate Ankita😆.

Any VALID questions raised about DANCING are ignored....as were my previous posts in the first three pages of this topic....those magically escape the notice of the topic starter....cuz you see she only watched this show cuz Mahi makes her laugh.....her dancing is never a factor....only the dancing of Ankita is suddenly a factor and interpreted in whatever twisted way just cuz the topic starter dislikes her😆

Nautanki khud shuru karte hain, usko hawaa khud dete hain and then end mein bechare bante hain coolly asking mods to close the topic.....Awesome......😆