Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: njo921

band toh ankita ka baja.... and how! wow... everyone knows what she said so bitterly and now look even sushant lost!

hahaahhahahaaa.....wat not bull u tlk jus to prove ur point sumhow riteπŸ˜† i understd one thing....ur jus hear to tlk rubish abt ankita....cz we clearly discussd tese points few posts bak...but as usual....u dunt hve proper answers,so u bring in thse topics repeatdly...saddd πŸ˜†her bitterness ws on the face for all to see....mahi's bitterness is inside her....we all knw wat ppl usually prefer πŸ₯± n sushant DINT loose!! He got consistent performer!! haa...in ur face again πŸ˜†
shalurulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Your fixation with me is actually encouraging! You soooo want to be me. Keep trying. No gurantee for success.

Oh and thanks for admitting your inability to come up with any proof. It is proven now that you just wanted to start a fight with me for no reason. Well, because I thought freedom of speech should be something that OP has got and it is not fair to attack the messenger.

Anyway, may time/physician heal thyself.

eeeww....BE YOU??🀒 i would rather consider suiciding!!! ur the ULTIMATE C***HEAD!!!!! 🀒 nutin less than tht!!!!
haaa...now its becum an inability haa?? Y dunt u please go trough all the posts wer ppl hve either suported ankita or ritten rubish abt her...???? Coz i srisly dunt hve the tym now...Lets keep it tis way...if u want proofs frm me itslf...i shall send a few to u tmrw wen am jobless alrte???? Sleepy
TheUltimate thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalurulez

eeeww....BE YOU??🀒 i would rather consider suiciding!!! ur the ULTIMATE C***HEAD!!!!! 🀒 nutin less than tht!!!!
haaa...now its becum an inability haa?? Y dunt u please go trough all the posts wer ppl hve either suported ankita or ritten rubish abt her...???? Coz i srisly dunt hve the tym now...Lets keep it tis way...if u want proofs frm me itslf...i shall send a few to u tmrw wen am jobless alrte???? πŸ₯±

Denial is the first phase of acceptance.

So, you tell me that I hate Ankita and you ask me to find the proof? Against me? Great mind, Sherlock !!

No, I will wait till tomorrow.
shalurulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Denial is the first phase of acceptance.

So, you tell me that I hate Ankita and you ask me to find the proof? Against me? Great mind, Sherlock !!

No, I will wait till tomorrow.

Yup...thts defo applicable to u as well.....since u cant accept u hate ankita but join all hate posts n rite against her! haaa!
yup......i dunt really need to prove anytin...coz both u and ALL the memebers active here know the truth....but its k......i shall do it!!!! πŸ₯±
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umm.. even thoo i am not Sushant and Ankita's fan but .. i dont agree with this - 
 she tried it very well. i enjoyed their performance!! :)
TheUltimate thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalurulez

Yup...thts defo applicable to u as well.....since u cant accept u hate ankita but join all hate posts n rite against her! haaa!
yup......i dunt really need to prove anytin...coz both u and ALL the memebers active here know the truth....but its k......i shall do it!!!! πŸ₯±

Will wait for you.
rakhiii89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woa like seriously! no wonder! media and their freaking harsh criticisms, almost forget the implications their comments can have. this lady has many prominent followers like Amitabh Bachchan and Karan Johar, is this the way to rip apart a "tv actress"? i never understood such kinda criticism on anyone or will anyday. cummon did she start off so well in her feild?? and of course its an obvious thing can NO ONE can match upto the grace of Rekhaji.....but the try ankita gave gracefully...hats off...
shalurulez thumbnail
there r SOOOOOO many posts more.....But I srisly dunt hve the tyme to waste more on you.....Since u askd me to prove my point,tought of doin tht FIRST!!!! N goin trough the stuff u hve ritten.....wooaaah......ur not nly Anti-ankita,but sushant as well......!!!!! here u go.....few examples,outta the 100's against sushita!!!! 😳 @TheUltimate

Topic : unfair decision

Originally posted by TheUltimate

I think "suck it up" applies squarely to suSHITa's fans.

TheUltimate

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 08 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Emotions might be running high at this point but guys, hey, give Sushant a break. He was the only contestant who broke his back (mommyyy!) and cried a bucket-full in front of judges. Yana, since she did not cry ever for her injuries, she did not sustain any injuries.

Topic : Congrats to Chang,from salyaana fans

TheUltimate Weird how Yana fans are naturally more liberal and open to accepting the true winner instead of making their faces all red, stomping their feet and cry like little babies.

Wonder why those who understand dance (and art in general, i.e. Bollywood) supported Yana. Oh and I also missed anyone from Bollywood come out and get angry at the results. Guess more the intelligence, more the culture.

Anyway, kudos to the OP who came out and congratulated wholeheartedly to Chang. He speaks for most of (if not all) Yana's fans.

Those who are still angry  because their favorite did not win (lost rather).. well Dr. Irani is just a phone call away.

TheUltimate  : I know! How dare the OP post such a thing? Freedom of speech must be exercised to praise Ankita.

We don't want to know anyone else's opinion even though (or because rather) we know that their opinion is based on facts and seeing hundreds of talented people over their lifetime. Since we cannot do anything about the opinion of these intelligents, we will attack the messenger.

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice! A  post full of so much bashing and so much fighting and it reaches 23 pages?! Mods of this section either don't care if people abide by the rules or are very slow in responding to problems! I suggest closing down the topic cuz the thread is now a jung ka mehdaan! Mod action needed.....and I mean "immediate" mod action. not after it reaches 75 pages and after everyone has been humiliated or had their feelings hurt!πŸ€”
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rapier

Nice! A  post full of so much bashing and so much fighting and it reaches 23 pages?! Mods of this section either don't care if people abide by the rules or are very slow in responding to problems! I suggest closing down the topic cuz the thread is now a jung ka mehdaan! Mod action needed.....and I mean "immediate" mod action. not after it reaches 75 pages and after everyone has been humiliated or had their feelings hurt!πŸ€”

yeah im quite surprised this post reached 24 pages!! πŸ˜† feels like bb4 forum all over again... though i dont really like any of the contestants in jdj so much all ok ok types... except for suSHITa (thank you for posting theUltimate's posts on page 23 shalurulez... they were hilarious)!!!!

suSHITa = epic! 🀣