Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shalurulez

I was talking abt tis madam!!! πŸ₯±

if she has so much money y is she on a show to win only 25 lac... and she complained when she got out and was soooooooooooo bitter about it!! ... a rich person like her should have accepted her defeat gracefully! πŸ˜›
^^^ my bad shalu...πŸ˜† par bandar kya jaane adrak ka swad???
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Tani91]guys stop playing devils advocate and leave the topic aloneπŸ₯±

we know that Anki did a fab job...we know that the two idiots who are tweeting about it have probably no life...considering they are celebs who are tweeting about a mere TV star (we should be happy that Anki is getting so much fame)

let it yaaro...or else it will be you guys who will have warning levels increased
[/QUOTE
TOTALLY agreeee πŸ˜† tnkfully tese idiotic posts will end tmrw on,wen der wont b any jdj!!! Or are tese fools gonna sit n dig out more articles against sushita i wonder πŸ€”
shalurulez thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

^^^ my bad shalu...πŸ˜† par bandar kya jaane adrak ka swad???

bandar se ek baar pooch lete hai naaπŸ˜†Edited by shalurulez - 13 years ago
SAMINA.N thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

guys stop playing devils advocate and leave the topic aloneπŸ₯±
Anki is getting so much fame)

let it yaaro...or else it will be you guys who will have warning levels increased

yeh u r ryt.. v now sushita r d best.. v dont need 2 idiots to tell us abt dem.. v all luv sushita n will luv dem forevere..πŸ₯³
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAMINA.N

OMG.. nw dats more wierd u dont understnd wat..( where r u nw means ) poor u.. go n learn english n y r  umore worried abt d stops ?u gt d sentence na dats it

first of all why do u now admit tht i asked about the sentence πŸ˜† oh my this is too much stupidity gosh

and second get ur english right .. i asked wht u meant when u asked me where am i now .. u think i ran away or wht ..
shalurulez thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: njo921

if she has so much money y is she on a show to win only 25 lac... and she complained when she got out and was soooooooooooo bitter about it!! ... a rich person like her should have accepted her defeat gracefully! πŸ˜›

She ws here NOT for the money,but to showcase her beautiful TALENT!!! 😳 wich has been appreciated well enuf......n she did acept her defeat gracefully....she jus told the truth as it is.....Mahi claimed tht had she been in place of ankita,she wuldnt hve said nytin,jus wished gud luk n all tht bullshit!!! But wen sushant cme bak (the perosn who has alwys scored the HIGHEST in the show,mahi ws a big ZERO infrnt of him),she ws upset sayin it ws unfair to get him bak coz he dint perform the week b4....so we all knw nw....whoz double faced n who has the guts to tlk out the truth!πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you everyone for making this topic a hit! πŸ‘πŸΌ

wonderful talking to u all! but i g2g now!

is there any other questions to answer??? or ppl r gonna say im avoiding them.... 🀣
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
n the best thing abt ankita is tht wht eva marks she used to get .....she was always happy.... loved the way she used to say "THANK U MAM"....😊
SAMINA.N thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all why do u now admit tht i asked about the sentence πŸ˜† oh my this is too much stupidity gosh

and second get ur english right .. i asked wht u meant when u asked me where am i now .. u think i ran away or wht ..

will u plzz shut up nw...u didnt understnd my sentence while others did.. dats nt my problem u go n get ur english correct not me...