Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Opinions are opinions....doesn't make them birju maharaj.....and thank god for that. 

I think the two columnists are wannabe JDJ contestants. πŸ˜†

But yes their opinions are well respected as they are independent from biases that a lot of us hold. 

Personally thought ankita's dance was immensely graceful. And i am a columnist with the Newyork times πŸ˜‰....much more respected paper. 

@ bold🀣🀣🀣🀣IDK what does it mean but it craked me up🀣
& abt this topic,i do wonder s'time,how IF ppl always get time or ready to talk abt der non-favourite,rather dan der favouritesπŸ˜•& making post on dem,its another crazzy thing to do as u goona give lods of reply to those celeb's fans.. Aur kise ka nahin toh apne bare mein toh sochna tha na
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Now, who are you?? Good leading question, though but I do not hate Ankita.

Why should u knw whom I am....well,i can tell u tis much tough, dat i hve had, had arguments wid u regarding ankita b4 as well..... Oh please....nytyme i enter any post wer sumtin is mentioned AGAINST ankita,ur coments r der!!!! N even if sum1 is suporting her,u cum from nower n strt bashing her!!! N u have suported EACH N EVERY other contestant.....u jus join convos to tlk against ankita......so i mus b still hallucinating seein u in every post against ankita eh?!πŸ₯±
realitytv thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalurulez

Why should u knw whom I am....well,i can tell u tis much tough, dat i hve had, had arguments wid u regarding ankita b4 as well..... Oh please....nytyme i enter any post wer sumtin is mentioned AGAINST ankita,ur coments r der!!!! N even if sum1 is suporting her,u cum from nower n strt bashing her!!! N u have suported EACH N EVERY other contestant.....u jus join convos to tlk against ankita......so i mus b still hallucinating seein u in every post against ankita eh?!πŸ₯±

That's the ULTIMATE for u, always giving crappy speeches.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I wonder where his twin is
shalurulez thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitytv

That's the ULTIMATE for u, always giving crappy speeches.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I wonder where his twin is

he has a twin? 😲 wooaah...as if one wasnt enuf πŸ˜†
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TWINS ko bhe LIFT karaday πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

I know! How dare the OP post such a thing? Freedom of speech must be exercised to praise Ankita.
We don't want to know anyone else's opinion even though (or because rather) we know that their opinion is based on facts and seeing hundreds of talented people over their lifetime. Since we cannot do anything about the opinion of these intelligents, we will attack the messenger.

@bold..Have you ever read film reviews? Book reviews? I don't think so...or you wouldn't have said something like this. You believe everything a critic writes? And suppose, two well known critics post completely opposite reviews of a film or a book...are you going to believe both of them then? Or form a third opinion...YOUR opinion? Or an 'expert''s opinion is all that matters to you? Maybe you agree with the opinion...fine! But the other members here, obviously, don't think that way...they have enough brain to form their own opinion and they have a right to their opinions as well. Here's a fact for you....just because an 'expert' said something, doesn't make it a fact!

Oh but you are absolutely right....there's really no need to attack the topic starter or these ladies, whatever their names are, despite the fact...oh sorry that's just my opinion....that the topic starter's tone was really mean and extremely cheap. No offense it's just an opinion like the way some ppl here thinks Ankita is arrogant. Seriously, I'm allll for freedom of speech!
SAMINA.N thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank God theyre not on IF too see the madness over sushita 🀣
[/QUOTE]
where r ..u now ?? i wish dey should b here 2 see our madness ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
SAMINA.N thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

@bold..Have you ever read film reviews? Book reviews? I don't think so...or you wouldn't have said something like this. You believe everything a critic writes? And suppose, two well known critics post completely opposite reviews of a film or a book...are you going to believe both of them then? Or form a third opinion...YOUR opinion? Or an 'expert''s opinion is all that matters to you? Maybe you agree with the opinion...fine! But the other members here, obviously, don't think that way...they have enough brain to form their own opinion and they have a right to their opinions as well. Here's a fact for you....just because an 'expert' said something, doesn't make it a fact!

Oh but you are absolutely right....there's really no need to attack the topic starter or these ladies, whatever their names are, despite the fact...oh sorry that's just my opinion....that the topic starter's tone was really mean and extremely cheap. No offense it's just an opinion like the way some ppl here thinks Ankita is arrogant. Seriously, I'm allll for freedom of speech!

wat do u meAN BY dis..?u also think ankita is arrogant ??
realitytv thumbnail
Ultimate twin is demolition man.  They always come togetherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAMINA.N

thank God theyre not on IF too see the madness over sushita 🀣

where r ..u now ?? i wish dey should b here 2 see our madness ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]
where r
two stops
u now
two question marks

wht does tht mean? LOL

oh no i have mercy on them ... its better they dont see it TongueTongueTongueTongue