Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

u just broke my heart 😆

nyws, nice list agree about the most altho, I enjoyed some of it like MSK n omg, DON was really boring.. it just didn't suit SRK!!!  and PC.. I just don't like PC-SRK together 🤢

sorry...u don't really mean that right? 😆
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
^^ na, I was JK.. 😆 
Rab ne banadi Jodi n many of SRK's romantic movies.
Kabhi khushi kabhi gham.. that never ever ever happens in real life.. curtains flying and wind blowing.. cumon this is a real world..😕

Singh is King.. how on earth that movie did good business..

Om shanti Om.. i couldnt sit through the mopvie maybe becuz of SRK and then icing on the cake Deepika 🥱

Paa.. AB as a child ummmmmmmmmm and then other AB as dad.. not very convincing..😕

3 idiots.. it was a good movie but it definitely doesnt deserve to be the highest grosser blah blah..😕😕

MNIK... W*H was that movie.. overacting by every single person.. from SRK to Kajol to fake Obama to the kid.. EWWWWWWW..🤢🤢🤢

i would say Majority SRK movies except some cuz he acts the same way..🥱🥱🥱 and there are whole lot i cant think of now..
Dabangg, Jodha Akbar, Guzarish, Dhoom, Chak de India, Rab ne bana di jodi
DABANNNNGG for sure! THE MOVIE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING that it's being such a BLOCKBUSTER! .. it was way below average for me.. 

such waste of time and all BS! OVERACTING by Salman.. 
only thing i liked was Sonakshi, her character and that was it
NOTHING else!

action was FAKE! u can soooo tell
and stupid scenes like the heroine's father dies and Sallu come to funeral and tells everyone to get out and he gets married to her right away....... that was STUPID.. 🤬
and soo many more scenes like this

I would give this movie 2/10 
2 only for Sonakshi..🤢 plus great songs..
Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 13 years ago
All Bollywood movies are over-rated as they lack common sense.. .which unfortunately  is not common to producers,directors,actors of B-Town.

Chak De India- overrated? 😲 It's one of the best movies ever made, IMO. 😃 I can watch it and re-watch it and etc etc etc. 😳

I think Dabang, BBB, etc etc. BBB was OKAY...I didn't understand what the hype was about! I was kinda bored also!

Fashion and Kaminey weren't great movies, but the acting by PC/SK were phenomenal. In Kaminey PC surpassed herself. 👏 and SK was in a never seen before role! I think she deserves the national award.

And yeah, all KAT films. I watch them for timepass! 🤣

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

You hate Hrithik? 😲

I dont hate him why does everyone assume that? I just don't like some of his work.
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Chak De India- overrated? 😲 It's one of the best movies ever made, IMO. 😃 I can watch it and re-watch it and etc etc etc. 😳

I think Dabang, BBB, etc etc. BBB was OKAY...I didn't understand what the hype was about! I was kinda bored also!

Fashion and Kaminey weren't great movies, but the acting by PC/SK were phenomenal. In Kaminey PC surpassed herself. 👏 and SK was in a never seen before role! I think she deserves the national award.

And yeah, all KAT films. I watch them for timepass! 🤣

AGREE....... 
heheh. I watch Kat films cuz of her co-stars.. hehe.. like Akshay, Ranbir, etc..
she SUCKS acting wise..