rimpy

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

wht should i do if i m a net addict..........tell me freinds

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

there are 2 types of net addicts:

1) ppl who finish their daily work and then spend their free time on net.

2) ppl who don't care about their responsibility as they come online. They forget about everything else.

#1 is good, but if u r a #2 person, u need to log off right now and stay away from the computer for a couple of weeks. Find something interesting to do and no matter how hard u feel for the internet, don't log on.

I don't know what u r expecting from us, but this is the way i feel and wish it'll help u too. Enjoy your life and welcome to the forumSmile

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samir_soni

2) ppl who don't care about their responsibility as they come online. They forget about everything else.

#1 is good, but if u r a #2 person, u need to log off right now and stay away from the computer for a couple of weeks. Find something interesting to do and no matter how hard u feel for the internet, don't log on.

I don't know what u r expecting from us, but this is the way i feel and wish it'll help u too. Enjoy your life and welcome to the forumSmile

too right samir_soni....

if u'r the 2nd type..stay away frm the net..as it'll keep getting worse if u don't cut it down now...have u'r internet connection cut if u can't stay away otherwise!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
lol.....internet addictz can b a real prob.........
_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

That's me right there..I've stopped doing hw and just copy it from someone in school...and I'm not sudying for tests yet oddly I just received my grade for a test and I receved 103...how unusual...I cant stay away from the net!!it will kill me!!!

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

I am a mixture of both #1 and #2  I just can't stay away from the computer. I usually do my homework but not always. Well I do manage somehow though.

Edited by Manjot - 17 February 2005 at 1:37pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top