•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey

I loved t he episode , and the note it ended on , Chaman and Chandu face to face 😳 , wonder what chandu has to say to chaman , any ideas

love

J
hahaaaa i liked it how the goons have ganged up on chandu😆

that chaman has a good sense of humour...........can't wait to see their face off😆

they won't like the "new panchi" mandaying in their compound😆😆😆
wait , till u see chaman comes to know that this panchi is looking for Niru ðŸ¤£
i know sister ka mister won't like it🤣

today chnadu-niru were singing na in yeh jeevan hai.................but after chnadu will be beaten by chaman & goons they will sing-yeh pyaar huemin kis more pe le aaya🤣

the story is getting interesting😆😳
Fikar not , i dont think chandu can get himself in trouble , he is smart guy so may be he can judge that chaman , as some one will call him ALbela and chandu will remember it , as the guy who gave job to niru was scared of both him and sarja

ya , story is getting interesting
LOL!! I had such a serious thing to wirte after reading J's post but after reading J's and Shivzi's post I'm like ROFL-ing!! 🤣 You guys are soo right!! Chaman has such a great sense of humour!! I cant hate him, but instead I like him!! 🤣 And Shivzi, ROFL at ur song being changed!! 🤣 LOL!! Just imagine that!! ROFL!! 🤣 And I sooo agree with you guys as to that the story is getting very interesting!! Im loving it!! 😃
EAGERLY WAITING FOR TODAYS EPISODE.....................