India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

08-Mar-11 Written Updates!

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Epi starts with, Chandu asking Sarjaa why he hates their father so much? Sarjaa says he can't talk about that. Chandu says but he wants to know about that. Sarjaa says if you want to know then go and ask Baba about it. If he tells little bit truth to you, then I will tell you everything. Sarjaa is about to go away when Chandu holds his hand and asks him, what should I ask Baba? Sarjaa says I will not answer your this question. Sarjaa is about to leave but turns back, and says I will surely look for the girl who did file complaint against me. Because of whom first time ever, my brother called me as Sarjaa and not dada. I will not spare her. Sarjaa leaves and Chandu is worried.

Niru takes her baba to bedroom and makes him sleep. Song sequence is shown on Chandu and Niru on song "Yeh Jeevan yeh, iss jeevan ka…." Some flashback scene were shown of Chandu and Niru from Jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye sequence.

Next day, Chandu comes at Kamlesh office. He is about to ask Kamlesh about something, when Mohini comes there. She asks Chandu how is he? Chandu says so you got job. Mohini says tell your Sarjaa dada that I got job. Kamlesh understands that he is Sarjaa's brother. He stands at his place only. Mohini says she is in hurry. She tells Kamlesh she is going for duty. Mohini leaves. Kamlesh asks Chandu if he is Sarjaa's brother? Tell your Sarjaa dada that I have given job to Mohini. I am ordinary person. I will bear if Sarjaa does anything and I will bear torture from Albela as well. But please do not hamper my work. Chandu says he is here to inquire about that girl. Kamles says he has fired that girl already. Chandu asks him you fired her? Why? You could have given job to her as well. Kamlesh is confused. He gives paper-stand to Chandu and asks him to hit him with this. One brother threatens me if I put that girl on job and other brother is asking me why I didn't give job to her. Forgive me in all this and let me do my work. Chandu is helpless. He is about to leave from there. He thinks to himself that Niru I know your need. I will surely get job for you and that too without hurting Sarjaa dada's ego.

In kitchen, Niru is preparing tea. Sharda sees her and comes from behind. Niru is about to pour milk in tea but Shardaa taunts her that milk is 25rs. Litre. She has not paid money for food yet. Tomorrow will be last day for her to pay everything and if she doesn't then leave from this place. She gives roti to Niru and tells her to give it to Baba else he will keep haunting kitchen for food. Niru is looking at her with innocent face. Shardaa continues she can fool Dubey with her innocent face and can impress her brother-in-law but not her. Why a man will run after woman unless she makes him run after her? And she has noticed that she is visiting police station to frequently? What she is planning? To make policeman as her in-laws? Its not good to have friendship or rivaly with policeman. Niru says she doesn't wish to go to police station. It was Albela who forcefully took her. Shardaa is angry on her and asks her if he takes you forcefully to mandap for marriage, will you go there as well? Niru is staring at Shardaa. Shardaa gets even angrier and tells her if she looks at her this way, she will snatch her eyes. A woman who can beat her father will be no less to sell out her sister even. She reminds her about paying money till tomorrow. Shardaa leaves, Niru is thoughtful.

In the hotel, birthday celebration is going on. Chandu comes there. Manager tells him they have celebration on two tables. Sing a nice song and impress everyone. Chandu asks him what about job I spoke with you. Manager asks him which job? Chandu is confused. Manager remembers about Chandu spoke with him. He tells Chandu he is busy right now, he will speak regarding this later. You first complete song here. Chandu is tensed. But he takes his guitar and goes to stage. He tries to play it but he is not able to concentrate. He tries again but he fails. Suddenly he remembers word what manager told him about closing eyes, imagining her and tune coming to your guitar directly. Chandu closes his eyes and imagines her. He starts playing Saawariya song.

(I liked this song sequence. However I still can't see spark between Chandu and Niru. One finiss was missing between Chandu-Niru part. Chandu's part was cute though.)

Song ends and manager is very much happy on Chandu. He says he rocked today, he is about to give his money. Chandu says he doesn't want this money. Tell me about that job. Manager says he has many things to do. He cant look into all this right now. Chandu is upset. Manager looks at him and asks him, how that girl is? Do you know personally? Chandu quickly says she is very much loyal and will not give you chance to complain. Manager smiles and tells him to bring her. Their store manager is also not there. So he can hand over that responsibility to her. Chandu is very much happy. He blesses manager that may his all wishes gets fulfilled, every day his stomach is full of cake, his beard grows up even more. He takes red rose and tells manager that give this to aunty and he runs away. In short words, he is super-duper excited.

He takes his bicycle and drives to Dubey compound. At Dubey compound, Albela and his gang is listening to cricket commentary. They are making prediction whether Mahi will hit six or four. One his gang member notices Chandu. He tells Albela that some new boy to our area(Albela doesn't know that he is Sarjaa's bro). Chandu is asking address to a man. Albela makes that man run from there. He and his gang turns to Chandu.

Epi ends

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

milwebsopatelkelsandromeda_kia-sia-sudhalata1prnczwell-wishertinselshafy_MNLimitLessFanNikki_Titli-Swetha-

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanks soo much for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks a lotSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index