India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Protest against this page

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
This is a facebook page created by Abhiya n PKYEK haters. They watch the show n have purposely made this page to openly insult our most fav Abhiya. I just dont understand why ppl compare two different things. Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood n last but not the least Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani have just one similarity ie Supernatural element. Watching our show and criticizing it is so wrong n its unfair with PKYEK fans. I am a huge PKYEK n Abhiya fan but I never compare it with other supernatural books n movies n insult them. One should have a liking towards something but he shouldnt compare it with others. Only for the heck of criticism ppl do that n they should only be concerned with their interests. Why do you want to express hatred? Whats the point? Every character is insulted n I truly hate the ppl who like this pg. We should protest against this pg n after reading this entire pg my blood boils. Atleast we Abhiya fans can report this pg. Its up to you ppl to decide....
Here's the link:

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpashreetobinWahKyaBaatHaiCrazy_94.Mehak.koyal-kajalNikhi.Bobbi.luvkasu-Doppelganger-kaushiki9

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
you are so right they really abuse pkyek in this page i hate it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra-pisces

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

you are so right they really abuse pkyek in this page i hate it 

kisi ko bhi nahin chora even misha tracker T etc. they just fully express hatred towards abhay, pia for no reasons. pkyek is inspired by these books n movies n has some similarities but it doesnt mean that u can badly hurt pkyek fans. i was so hurt n we should do something.

thanks for ur reply
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
they are fools............ as if they hav nevr chated in their xamsLOL

jokes aprt i hav reported them

nd thanx 4 telling us abt that stupidity

zehra-pisces

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
"when people begin to hate you...criticize you...or make fun of you by spreading rumours..assume that you are rising...as more they sue you, they indicate the more better you are"

Lol all those people who hate others in this world are either jealous or they are good for nothing them selves... So they try to blame others for their self incapablities...

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 08 March 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jWahKyaBaatHaiCrazy_94zehra-pisces-Doppelganger-romaila

abhiya_cool Goldie
abhiya_cool
abhiya_cool

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

"when people begin to hate you...criticize you...or make fun of you by spreading rumours..assume that you are rising...as more they sue you, they indicate the more better you are"

Lol all those people who hate others in this world are either jealous or they are good for nothing them selves... So they try to blame others for their self incapablities...
agreed..may b they r good 4 nothing n they don't know how to praise peopleAngry.they can only critisizeAngry.....i don't know why they can't think good abt anyoneConfused.....but hame un logon ki baton ko dil pe nahi lena chahiye.bcoz they don't deserve to...so b coolSmile...

Edited by abhiya_cool - 08 March 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra-piscesSimplyAparajita

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Oh those people. Its nothing new on FB. Earlier this happened with another show, even they bashed continiously the lead actors too. Still bashing though the show ended few months ago. You can't imagine the worst thing. The male lead's fan page admin's FB ID got hacked and hacker deleted all pages related with the show and the actors which that person was admin.

And about reporting, FB is the worst site for reporting. Telling this from my experience.

Just ignore them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra-piscesbrainychild92

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
omg dis is d limit what is dere problem yaar.....if it is copy then they shld not watch it na...if dey r not interested ...we r not forcing dem....after all we love dis show...r they jobless or what dat dey r making such pages??....btw we all we protest dat..Angry

zehra-pisces

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index