Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

tina and sharad were fab today (Page 6)

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katieperry

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by intruderfast

wow last scene iccha's breakdown, remembering those insultsCry, even though she was alone
tina did a very good job in expressing hiccha's pain todayClapgood tina u r improving loads in ur acting these days.
and sharad again, marvellous actorClap,  total satya episode today. he is rocking this show as of now
and me who was nandish deewana few days ago now thinks he is below average actor
i think its not because of acting skills its only because  whenever there is another male character introduced cvs give no  proper dialogues to nandishOuch  ..nothing remains in his character just to stare Ouch.. i bet if both sharad or rohit were playing the character of veer they would be sameOuch .. cvs have some personal grudge against veerAngry...i dont understand what they are trying to prove ..why on the earth satya is supporting ichcha infront of others this is supposed to be veer's jobOuch..but anyways ..what can i say about cvs intelligenceAngry.. as for tina well she totally deserve an oscar award for her crying acting but oscars are not for serials so emmySmile ..fabulous... no one can cry better than her (seriously i am not  kidding or taunting no..not at allSmile) i wonder this is the reason why cvs give her only the role of crying to gain TRPsShocked
i agree with you
Smile hi whats up long time no post huh..everything okSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushistrawbery

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

wow last scene iccha's breakdown, remembering those insultsCry, even though she was alone
tina did a very good job in expressing hiccha's pain todayClapgood tina u r improving loads in ur acting these days.
and sharad again, marvellous actorClap,  total satya episode today. he is rocking this show as of now
and me who was nandish deewana few days ago now thinks he is below average actor
i think its not because of acting skills its only because  whenever there is another male character introduced cvs give no  proper dialogues to nandishOuch  ..nothing remains in his character just to stare Ouch.. i bet if both sharad or rohit were playing the character of veer they would be sameOuch .. cvs have some personal grudge against veerAngry...i dont understand what they are trying to prove ..why on the earth satya is supporting ichcha infront of others this is supposed to be veer's jobOuch..but anyways ..what can i say about cvs intelligenceAngry.. as for tina well she totally deserve an oscar award for her crying acting but oscars are not for serials so emmySmile ..fabulous... no one can cry better than her (seriously i am not  kidding or taunting no..not at allSmile) i wonder this is the reason why cvs give her only the role of crying to gain TRPsShocked
i agree with you
Smile hi whats up long time no post huh..everything okSmile
yupBig smile i am fine and so is everything else around meBig smile just cursing myself the day i started watching uttaranOuchmy one and only favorite character  in uttaran and today uska bhi kachara Ouch i am so saaaaaaaaaaaadOuchOuch
oooooooooooooooo dont curse youself dearSmileSmile...curse cvs AngryAngryAngrywait ...i know a place where you can curse them just waitSmileSmileSmile
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=PreciousPri]Nice post Anmol Thumbs Up
yup lal la la vista  first time u liked my postPartyDancing 
Hey is that a taunt !!!! LOLLOL..... u very well know i do like ur posts ....... i just dont comment on all threads as i dont know much about the other characters .... but im getting there LOL

hmm i agree Ichcha is improving..... her total breakdown was pretty good..... although needs improvement..... esp voice modulation...... but loved her i-cant-take-it-anymore hands on her head bit..... in a way i do feel sorry for her that she has to put up wiv such a stupid family.... but she somtimes irritates me as well wiv her my sis my taps lines D'oh 
yes her tappu jaap is irritating but there r signs that it is going to vanish soon.
i want her to leave this house but i doubt she will do it.
and i was satya iccha angle but dammit satya he called her sisterD'oh, so no chanceLOLLOL
i hope it does vanish 4 good...... Big smile...... her mom should have taken her .... but she is so thick headed nothing gets through Confused..... u stole my thoughts...... i was secretly rooting 4 Satya Ichcha as well Embarrassed.... atleast staying wiv a smart n sly satya she would have found her brain switch which is on stand-by at the mo .. n Veer uncle can feed tappu betiya all his life..... but darn our luck..... ichcha his sis CryCry...... koi gal nahin..... maybe in future LOL

As 4 Satya aka SK..... i dont think i need to elaborate any further as u all know by now the only reason im watching this show is him...... Wink..... he is an actor par excellence.... his expressions.... dialogue delivery n gestures r superb....... while he was talking wiv that servant n then Ichcha this was obvious.......he was brillaint in today epi....  
 sharad is taking the centrestage , nandish who is nandish , what an awesome actor, he has made a strong impression  yesterday was satyalicious episodeWinkLOLLOL
ditto !!!

honeslty this is nothing he can do so much more ...... as this is a cameo..... he has a gr8er potential n deserves better than this show.... oh well i guess i have to wait n watch till his track is revealed further as well as he gets a more meatier role with more substance .... so he is doing all he can in the role given to him
pls dont say that , after audience appreciation , some tracks have been extended , i like satya and i hope he remains in ut for a long time, we will find a suitable girl for him , may be u can go tooWinkLOL
extended is fine but there is no substance in his role..... its seems a typical revenge seeking role to me.... plus the drag of the show makes her character drag as well D'oh.... i like him as well but thats it.... nothing to love Ouch..... satya ka swayamvar is it LOLLOL.... oh my i didnt even think of myself but now that u mention it... y not Wink... then we both can go to Dubai n enjoy the sand sea n food LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01king99intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

u know jd, i think u r absolutely right
there was a time when nandish rocked uttaram , and i was a complete fan of his acting
u remember that helicopter scene when veer came to know abt vansh iccha , he acted superbly that time
and nandish of 2009 when he came to know abt bride swap and 1st tappu exposure, he was very good then.
and really it hurts me to say bad things abt veer because his character was the best, the most loved one by the public
i am still hoping that its a dream or he is just pretending to be good to tappu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

u know jd, i think u r absolutely right
there was a time when nandish rocked uttaram , and i was a complete fan of his acting
u remember that helicopter scene when veer came to know abt vansh iccha , he acted superbly that time
and nandish of 2009 when he came to know abt bride swap and 1st tappu exposure, he was very good then.
and really it hurts me to say bad things abt veer because his character was the best, the most loved one by the public
i am still hoping that its a dream or he is just pretending to be good to tappu
It's not drea. It's actual. Buddhe ne kaha hoga feed tapu
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Yes both acted quite well Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

Go to top