xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by xavivilla

I did think that in the scene just before she breaks down...........she looked stunning...........for once wardrobe got it right......less makeup, simple hairstyle and the result for me was ..................Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up..Natural Beauty.Smile

stunning...totally....Day Dreaming
i loved that look as wwel....Embarrassed

I see that both of you agree with me..........WinkWink but seriously Bengali girls ( I am one of those) historically always look the best simply dressed and Ichcha is a good example of that ...........loved her look........Bello....Muy Hermoso......is that right Xavi.........or have I got it wrong???Confused
i did not knew not she was bengali..Embarrassed nice to learn that ur one too..im sure u r as pretty as her
for spanish comment...right on...where did u learn spanish form?? im soo pleased and impressed.Big smile 

Oh I am Jill of all trades and master of none..........I know a bit of Spanish, Italian, Japanese but only just a little........German I understand fluently but spoken is still very rusty.Smile Thank you for the compliment it is accepted with much pleasure.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
WOW!!! so many arts!!! wow german..thats wonderful...i only know english and spanish..lol and now some hindi now..lol LOL but ur too much...i wish i knew italian and german.. WOW ShockedClap
es genial saber que sabe tantas lenguas.
ur test time

Edited by xavivilla - 08 March 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

WOW!!! so many arts!!! wow german..thats wonderful...i only know english and spanish..lol and now some hindi now..lol LOL but ur too much...i wish i knew italian and german.. WOW ShockedClap
ur test time

Do you live in India???

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

ur test time

Do you live in India???

what???? LOL ur asking me this now...i thought u knew..LOL im spanish but for study basis i live in canada.....thats all..never been to india but wish too LOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

ur test time

Do you live in India???

what???? LOL ur asking me this now...i thought u knew..LOL im spanish but for study basis i live in canada.....thats all..never been to india but wish too LOL

My admiration of you has gone up tenfold.............you are watching UT from Canada??? Amazing.........you so deserve Ichcha................WinkLOLLOLLOL Intruderfast is going to kill me.............I think I will go into hiding for a while.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

sonam2597 Newbie
sonam2597
sonam2597

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
if u all like the acting of sharad u can join in sharads fan club !! please join!!

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

ur test time

Do you live in India???

My admiration of you has gone up tenfold.............you are watching UT from Canada??? Amazing.........you so deserve Ichcha................LOL Intruderfast is going to kill me.............I think I will go into hiding for a while.
lol LOL yes in canada..i have indian friends here who used to watch this show but one day i got to see iccha...and from then onn...i'll started to take pics..lol LOL anmols is going to kill me first LOL

grouchotiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
arey anmol sharad kya any actor can be far better than nandu in terms of actingLOLLOLbut really sharad acts very well and his expressions are too good, it never appeared dull or overThumbs Up
yesterday i got impressed with tina aswell, if she gets proper dialogues and tracks she does wellSmile

intruderfasttiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

wow last scene iccha's breakdown, remembering those insultsCry, even though she was alone
tina did a very good job in expressing hiccha's pain todayClapgood tina u r improving loads in ur acting these days.
and sharad again, marvellous actorClap,  total satya episode today. he is rocking this show as of now
and me who was nandish deewana few days ago now thinks he is below average actor
i think its not because of acting skills its only because  whenever there is another male character introduced cvs give no  proper dialogues to nandishOuch  ..nothing remains in his character just to stare Ouch.. i bet if both sharad or rohit were playing the character of veer they would be sameOuch .. cvs have some personal grudge against veerAngry...i dont understand what they are trying to prove ..why on the earth satya is supporting ichcha infront of others this is supposed to be veer's jobOuch..but anyways ..what can i say about cvs intelligenceAngry.. as for tina well she totally deserve an oscar award for her crying acting but oscars are not for serials so emmySmile ..fabulous... no one can cry better than her (seriously i am not  kidding or taunting no..not at allSmile) i wonder this is the reason why cvs give her only the role of crying to gain TRPsShocked

Edited by jdfan - 09 March 2011 at 1:24am

souroj

Go to top