India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

tina and sharad were fab today

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
wow last scene iccha's breakdown, remembering those insultsCry, even though she was alone
tina did a very good job in expressing hiccha's pain todayClapgood tina u r improving loads in ur acting these days.
and sharad again, marvellous actorClap,  total satya episode today. he is rocking this show as of now
and me who was nandish deewana few days ago now thinks he is below average actor

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam2597sanjana2597rgattunainakkkdreamz12mitturajutiredofuttaranmkdeepaasonali_dgruchira23AbhiAniqueen_of_heartsanna44cjs369PreciousPriPavaniShinyshivani9shyamstiny15LimitLessFan

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
sharad 's acting is superb

his face's emotions continusously changes

its very difficult to find out whts gg on in his mind

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597rgattudreamz12captkirkPreciousPrigrouchoPavaniShinyqueen_of_heartstiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

wow last scene iccha's breakdown, remembering those insultsCry, even though she was alone
tina did a very good job in expressing hiccha's pain todayClapgood tina u r improving loads in ur acting these days.
and sharad again, marvellous actorClap,  total satya episode today. he is rocking this show as of now
and me who was nandish deewana few days ago now thinks he is below average actor

Sharad was great and for me Tina was great till she started crying...........that part she still has to master.........sorry Intruderfast........but you are right she has improved a lot from her past crying scenes.

Just that she is still busy protecting Tapasya who needs very little protection............Ichcha will never get that and by the time she does the exposure may happen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuPreciousPriintruderfastLimitLessFantiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

BOLD- That is what I liked so much...................after a long time, to see someone so natural........that it just did not look like acting.............the others are not doing as good a job as they used to. I always thought that UT has the best ensemble cast of actors...........now I am not so sure.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12captkirkneenu55PreciousPriintruderfastLimitLessFantiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
What happened today? Rat poison wala thing, did Satya blame Iccha?
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Originally posted by neenu55

yaa he is like a chameleon , changes colours so fast, very good job,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaran

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

@anmol agreed!!ClapClapsharad was as gud as he always !! and tina really did a gud job & proved that if given sum gud dislogues & screen space she acts v.well!! i rem in this same forum i'd read abt the article where anupam kher'd appreiciated her acting!!!ClapClapClap so all those ppl who r saying that sum1 is much better & got awards then they shud read it & also saw the apsara awards pics in this forum itself & will get the answers!!

but may b sum've Short Term memory Loss or Amnesia!! so again a Palti!!!!WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuintruderfastLimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Sharad was great and for me Tina was great till she started crying...........that part she still has to master.........sorry Intruderfast........but you are right she has improved a lot from her past crying scenes.

Just that she is still busy protecting Tapasya who needs very little protection............Ichcha will never get that and by the time she does the exposure may happen.
honestly iccha's crying scenes irritates me, but today for a change i found it natural and real
and i thought it was needed in this situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

Go to top