Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet & Khushi............. (Page 2)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by Absoluv

Heyyy Bobby dear...AWESOME pics yaar...lekin Desi parents with videshi bachha....how about this cute indian baby girl....got curly hair toooo.....just sharing....What u have on page 1 is SUPERB tooooo...but my POV.....Tongue

Too cute & sweet baby,Param.........Smile                        Me too want Maaneet kiss & SR.......Wink

I know...everyone is waiting for it.....Wink...But looks like the DEV track is going to cause lot of trouble OR maybe it will give us intense passionate scenes of MAANEET....MAAN will become SUPER possessive of GEET....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29LuvScooby

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I know...everyone is waiting for it.....Wink...But looks like the DEV track is going to cause lot of trouble OR maybe it will give us intense passionate scenes of MAANEET....MAAN will become SUPER possessive of GEET....Embarrassed                                                                                                   Hope so Param that Maan becomes super possessive of Geet & this ultimately leads to intense passionate moments of Maaneet I mean SR Wink......  Hai kya kya dream kaarte hai humlog.....Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rabia04fultazeen_29LuvScoobyAbsoluv

gurdas123 Senior Member
gurdas123
gurdas123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Papa no.1,Mumma no.1 u r best i like the show so much aur your wife and husband .TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
ur best  ur best i love so much  i see the show 8 time

rabia04fulbobby13rocks

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

I know...everyone is waiting for it.....Wink...But looks like the DEV track is going to cause lot of trouble OR maybe it will give us intense passionate scenes of MAANEET....MAAN will become SUPER possessive of GEET....Embarrassed                                                                                                   Hope so Param that Maan becomes super possessive of Geet & this ultimately leads to intense passionate moments of Maaneet I mean SR Wink......  Hai kya kya dream kaarte hai humlog.....Day Dreaming

Thats what v fans do BEST...DREAM ON in the HOPES of it coming true SOMEDAY ....Wink

LuvScoobybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Thats what v fans do BEST...DREAM ON in the HOPES of it coming true SOMEDAY ....Wink
                                                                                                                                                                       Par ye someday kab aayega yaar.....kahi buddhi na ho jau........ROFL

LuvScoobyAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Shayad jab hamare baal safaid ho jaayenge tab......ROFL...In one of the Sanjh's post about Maan's family planning, some one commented  " pehle jo pate meinhai usseh toh bahar nikal ne do, pata nahi doosre ka number kab aayega "....that just cracked me up....ROFL

LuvScoobybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Shayad jab hamare baal safaid ho jaayenge tab......ROFL...In one of the Sanjh's post about Maan's family planning, some one commented  " pehle jo pate meinhai usseh toh bahar nikal ne do, pata nahi doosre ka number kab aayega "....that just cracked me up....ROFL
                                                                                                                                                                May be we get to see Maaneet's sr in ghsp2........mere poti ke muh se mei sun lungi...Wink..the show will continue with gc's son & dd's daughter.......ROFL         

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29LuvScoobyAbsoluv

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
very cute family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top