Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

8th March 2011: ANALYSIS (Page 2)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
well said zennnn,

I loved your analysis in totality......well said !!!
I agree to your bkue font completely, but then I remember simi's post that they are somehow shying away from serious issues.
I do not only mean serious issues like MMS and divorce which are Maha-serious.............but I also mean a little seriousness in the relationship like maturity and groW*H.............it doesn't seem to go well with RBO and characters ShaNak................
he will remain a burthal and she will remain a JKR...............and that is what we all as the viewers love............
the choice is ours......like I said it my post "Shanak Infocus"........for me any track and even silly repartee is also fine as long as RBO focuses on Shanak as their prime.........
the moment they deter...............they spoil it !!
and seriousness........................I have stopped expecting in RBO........

I mean where on earth do dada-dadi become so elated just by teh news of it ??
it is all a part of fiction and rom-com......lighter comedy.........

I loved it when she says-.sirf baatein karne ka mood nahi lagta aapkaClap'
I hope she gives him a tough time...........even if it is for one night !!!
I will love it !!!LOL

Edited by -Manita- - 08 March 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thanks zenn! just came home and this is the first thing i read and you've done wonderful! Krishna texted me what happened and i admit i'm a tad bit disappointed in Shaan :( so now he wants to get all lovey dovey with her since he's happy and she's NOT pregnant?! i don't know what made me think what i thought but i was so sure that it would be the opposite! that shaan would get all lovey dovey with her after the disappointment that she's not pregnantLOL oh how i wished shaan would be disappointed but oh well as long as they're going somewhere with this :)

and shaan talked about his love life with his goos for nothing friends?! i'd rather he talk with akshay about it hmph!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS--Manita-.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

well said zennnn,

I loved your analysis in totality......well said !!!
I agree to your bkue font completely, but then I remember simi's post that they are somehow shying away from serious issues.
I do not only mean serious issues like MMS and divorce which are Maha-serious.............but I also mean a little seriousness in the relationship like maturity and groW*H.............it doesn't seem to go well with RBO and characters ShaNak................
he will remain a burthal and she will remain a JKR...............and that is what we all as the viewers love............
the choice is ours......like I said it my post "Shanak Infocus"........for me any track and even silly repartee is also fine as long as RBO focuses on Shanak as their prime.........
the moment they deter...............they spoil it !!
and seriousness........................I have stopped expecting in RBO........

I mean where on earth do dada-dadi become so elated just by teh news of it ??
it is all a part of fiction and rom-com......lighter comedy.........

I loved it when she says-.sirf baatein karne ka mood nahi lagta aapkaClap'
I hope she gives him a tough time...........even if it is for one night !!!
I will love it !!!LOL

very well said mani! but like i said, since everyone keeps insisting that shaan is doing what real guys do tu it makes me a little apprehensive! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

thanks zenn! just came home and this is the first thing i read and you've done wonderful! Krishna texted me what happened and i admit i'm a tad bit disappointed in Shaan :( so now he wants to get all lovey dovey with her since he's happy and she's NOT pregnant?! i don't know what made me think what i thought but i was so sure that it would be the opposite! that shaan would get all lovey dovey with her after the disappointment that she's not pregnantLOL oh how i wished shaan would be disappointed but oh well as long as they're going somewhere with this :)

and shaan talked about his love life with his goos for nothing friends?! i'd rather he talk with akshay about it hmph!

hey beenz! long time yaar! Hugand thank you for your comment. shaan's apprehension i get absolutely. he is after all 24 years old. but kal tak tu he wouldn't even look at khanak coz' he thought the baby might pop out! i found the last scene cute but a little distasteful. can't help it! i am a feminist and today is women's day after all! LOL

-Manita-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

Hahah I KNOW you were pushing for this!

Agree!!!!

P.S: Did you watch the match?Cry

.Dilwale.

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Zen....lovely analysis and LOLLOLLOL and ppl scaring you with saying Shaan is real...yes dear he is....seen Men like him ....

Lovely epi really..loved that there was no OTT meleodrama...

Loved Akki Boo....a true couple in love...loved that....

Loved Sunil Madzs...they were cute...loved their understanding and accepting the news by Khanak with grace ...adn loved their advice too ....

Khanak I loved the best from teh time she told the truth ...to feeling sad for her in-laws bubble burst to really liking the advice given on starting a family of her own...to her completely getting what her hubby is feling to giving him tit for tat....love love love her nd yes Zen me loved that dialogue too...LOLLOLLOL way to go girl....adn loved loved how she repeated the "very very very happy" part....to Shaan....LOLLOLLOL

Loved Shaan too...being a complete male really the one who still wants no major changes or responsiblity really or his selfishness in wanting his wife's unidivided attention...LOLLOL cute indeed....

No comments on the three Monkeys or should I say stooges...but I loved the three stooges so..Monekys they remain....LOLLOL

And as for the question you asked...about what marriage is...dear...its different from one person to another...females view differ from one woman to another and so does a man's view from one to another... thus..RBO in this sence is more of a light hearted romantic comedy....dealing with a young married couples POV...we may relate to some aspects and find some OTT..or funny....or unreal...sureal...all depending on different POV of different ppl watching.....Am I making any sense...hope so...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@krishna

jeez thanks! now i never ever wanna get married! LOL krish, i know shaan's apprehension is real. he is so young. he shouldn't be a dad at this age absolutely. but are wives only good for you know romance and stuff in a real marriage? there is no emotional bonding whatsoever? that part can't be real coz' i am not married myself but have seen thousands of married couples. 

yaar, this discussion is not in context with the show. it's called the idiot box for a reason. i just meant generally you know.

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Originally posted by zennnn

hey all! 

Shanak Video Scene:

predictable! since they showed the precap yesterday where khanak was trying to tell madhvi the truth, so anyone could have guessed that boo would stop her somehow in the first scene. nothing surprising there Ermm

Shaan Rahul Duck Scene:

really? i mean really? didn't care for that scene( was too busy feeling sick Dead) and can you blame me? i wish i had a buddy like shaan. the a-- rahul made an EMM EMM A-- of his wife and he's busy discussing his love life with another buddy! (twinny! i am not doing another analysis till the band baaja brigade is here) where is that apology scene btw? not that it matters after all this 'DCH' types male bonding! and all this sam sam makes me wonder, are rasam about to make a comeback? chalo, chutti hoi! 

Hehe.You know when I was watching this I was like Thank God its Twinnys day todayLOL
BTW-The CVs really need to decide on one girl for this Rahul guy.Ek din Sam ke baare mein soch ke aahein bharta hai, the next day he is moping about Rinny.Seriously.Ek tou already they wrote a messed up character, uss ko har roz they are making it worse!

K family:

ok, as much as i love madhvi and sunil, they are coming across as brand ambassodors for an energy drink brand! i get they are excited but hell give your son and DIL some space yaar. itni enthusiasm is bordering on insanity almost. Didnt get the Madhavi-Pram scene.People actually do that?
khanak did what we all wanted her to do and for that atta girl! Thumbs Up khanak has really been kindda straightforward lately. like when she told rahul that she was shaan's wife right away and when she told sunny that he resembled her dead husband sooraj. i am really glad the CVs did not drag this further. this scene definitely makes up (even if it's a little bit) for the 3 idiots bonding.

Exactly!Thank god they did not drag Khanak not telling, trying to tell etc for days.Was irritating.No girl behaves like this in real life.Especially not Khanak!
BTW-anyone else think that the 'date' Akki-Boo have gone to might actually have something to do with her getting the baby aborted?

Shanak in Conflict!

shaan is elated that khanak is not pregnant! so what else is new? khanak seems hurt by shaan's attitude, but she didn't seem to care till yesterday. yumna, i think our prediction is coming true. we both thought that khanak would after hearing it from her in-laws, want a baby. she is from the village after all and a child is the next logical step for her in the marriage. jo bhi ho! the 'real' track has started and i can't wait to see how the CVs take it forward. this time, it seems to be the clash of the titans indeed!
@bold: I thought it would be stupid showing Khanak wanting a baby but it does make sense and they showed it well.I wonder how it will end.Who will give in?I hope they explore some other things Khanak wants in life and Shaan convincing her that she should focus on that before they try for a baby.And that having a baby is not THE ultimate point to be reached in a marriage.They still have a long way to go.Their relationship for one needs big time working on.Sirf love is not enough.Plus I am still hopeful of a Khanak studying track.Maybe I hope too much.
But I did think it was sad that she finally got her mother in laws lavishing her atttention on her just for this reason.This might be another reason she wants to get preggers.
sure the shanak scene was cute! but since it's women's day, ek question tu banta hai boss! why is shanak's relation still very much about the physical aspect of it. after dhulwadi, i really thought we would see more groW*H in their emotional bonding but God Forbid the CVs show us that! shaan in the last scene reminded me of the one, who could only think about romancing his wife when she was at home becoming almost crazy due to sunny. love/intimacy is one of the elements of marriage but not the only one, right? at least i hope so. it might look cute on tv but one day avoiding even looking at your wife when you think she's pregnant and the next day deciding to get intimate with her when you find out she's not? that doesn't say much about marriage. it is 'for better and for worse', is it not?

As regards Womens Day- I have issues with that-as Saaz knowsLOL.
But waise I thought Khanak is actually taking a good stand.She told the truth, she is showing Shaan she is upset with him being happy about it.
But yeah I do not like him avoiding her and now being all lets get physical.WHY cant these two EVER talk it out like normal people??

P.S.

dialogue of the day: khanak's "sirf baatein karney ka mood nahi lagta aapka!" dil wich thand pay gayi kasam say LOL

I am still in love with ShaNak.The writers seem to grasp at every other opportunity to make us try dislike them though.

twinny! ek dum mast additions! how true! 

i think no one wants shanak to be parents yet re but let's see how they fight it out. neither is completely right and neither is absolutely wrong. they have to meet half way. i hope the CVs show us that.

-SYS-

Go to top