Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: utopia88

lol That would be really awkward!!  😆
I wonder what his motive is towards Maaneet...........  

his motives could be endless....there is a saying in spanish that goes: me lo encuentro hasta en la sopa...which means i find him even in my soup...😆 i thought the out house had a kitchen..why did he go to the main house for water?....😉
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: undisclosed

his motives could be endless....there is a saying in spanish that goes: me lo encuentro hasta en la sopa...which means i find him even in my soup...😆 i thought the out house had a kitchen..why did he go to the main house for water?....😉

lol Dev is like a food fly, he's all over the place!!   😆

Hmmmmm...........that is true, Dev is acting really fishy............he must be up to something..............
   😳

undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

lol Dev is like a food fly, he's all over the place!!   😆
Hmmmmm...........that is true, Dev is acting really fishy............he must be up to something..............
   😳

i'm sure we'll find out soon...lets stay tuned..😊
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh the discomfort is very much there indeed!

Today's kitchen scene was proof of that. The way Geet was uncomfortable yet was feigning ignorance at his presence was brilliantly portrayed. Dev's dicomfort was there too .. Samir did a great job at his facial expressions when he would turn around and see that Geet isn't even as much as looking at him. Brilliant execution there!

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Oh the discomfort is very much there indeed!

Today's kitchen scene was proof of that. The way Geet was uncomfortable yet was feigning ignorance at his presence was brilliantly portrayed. Dev's dicomfort was there too .. Samir did a great job at his facial expressions when he would turn around and see that Geet isn't even as much as looking at him. Brilliant execution there!

Z

yes, yes, yes....i thought i saw discomfort there...geet was trying to be strong...but i felt she was not at all secure...Samir and Drashti acte well together...that is good to see..