Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP leading to a Love Triangle ! (Page 5)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i honestly feel that it is wrong of Dadi to want Dev to be accepted back into the family...she is sort of forcing the issue...i don't see any justification for hiring Dev or for him to still be at the house...

See though I dont blame Dadi for being so sympathetic for Dev coz its all humane...she's the grand mother of him so she must be feeling that way especially when he was hurt physically.
I agreed with her when she requested Maan to allow him in KM till he'll be OK physically.But then she's demanding Maan to be a GOOD BRO?DeadShe's asking him to allow Dev in KC also.Howz that fair?And isnt it ridiculous to ask a man who is so high in morale to be a good bro?EmbarrassedThat was really too much she's asking.And here I must say that even it must be a very embarassing situation for the lady Geet to share the same roof with the man who is her hubby in true sense n another one who ditched her and insulted a sacred relation like marr.And now Dev started showing that he's concerned abt her.I dont know how the CVs have planned it.But Dev in KM must be embarassing for these two definitely.Imagine a man like Maan is to bear all these who loves n cares his lady love and now his wife to death.
One more thing even they've nt shown how this Dev is related to Maan originally I mean his real bro or step broConfused.CVs could have cleared that first.Otherwise why dadi is asking Maan to help Dev always?Had he been the real bro even he would have got the same share of properties of KC n KM also na?

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabia04ful

hey ritu..
i think more than a triangle...
its maaneeet-dev angle..
maan is possesive abt geet for sure....he cant see dev around geet at all..
but more than maan...geet has to take step here...
n tell dev to stay away from her..n make a limit for him...
dev didnt cared abt geet in the past then why now..
maan has to control his anger all the time...why is geet not saying anything...
i guess she cant be tht dumbo...
I agreed completely.Geet needs to take first step otherwise Maan will get out of his anger seeinf Dev hovering around his wife many times.But if its gonna be a triangle then u never know how the reaction of each one will be here !
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsi rani

sorry if i'm harsh but ek baar kuch bhi bolne se pehle sooch lena chahiye. kya hummne ja kar cv's se yeh confirm karwaya hai ki lovetriangle hoone wala hai maan-geet-aur dev ke beech mein, nahi na toh hum yeh kaise keh sakte hain. this is where all da confusion and predictions start when people start assuming things. again i'm sorry becoz u also hav da right to voice ur opinion, i was just adding mine Smile
What I've to think b4 writing dear?????
Its just a thing I felt and shared with the members......and beliv me I've no connection with the CVs that I'll confirm it first and then write........none does that here.Otherwise there is no need of prediction n speculation of any show .........
And am nt assuming neither concluding.......its just a speculation.
Anyways thanks for ur pov.

Go to top