Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP leading to a Love Triangle ! (Page 2)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i think a love triangle is very likely...it will be Geet and Maan are in love and Dev trying to get Geet back...of course Geet whould never be inclined to love Dev...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDilsay

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Sorry gals if it sounds harsh but thats what I felt after watching today's epi......Is it heading towards a Love Triangle among MSK,Geet n Dev?

And what abt NT?Is she still alive or dead?If alive then will she come back???

Would love to see ur views on these issues !
WE KNOW 4 THE ARTICLE THAT DEV WILL CARE FOR HIS CHILD AND MAAN WILL THINK HE CAN NEVER TAKE DEVS PLACE IN GEETS LIFE.THATS WHATS BEING SHOWN!!LOL
BUT THERE ARE LOVE TRIANGLES:
-A-A-N
-A-A-R
-A-A-NEW ENTRY
Confused
It is AANG for ur kind information...........I mean Annie/Arjun/Nitya/Gujjar......LOL
But seriously I would never like to watch that Maan feels insecure like the article said.Its highly offensive for a char like him.So nt his char as far as shown!
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I think Dev's main aim to reach KC, not Geet, he knows well ke MSK hates his presence around Geet, so he do this to force MSK to give him job in KC........

May be u r right ! Lets wait n watch !
But does that mean he's forced to give him a job indirectly or he's feeling insecure abt Dev's presence around Geet?That will make both Maan n Geet's char vulnerable then.Confused
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i know ritu,i forgot about that-how absurd that maan does not know that annie has taken over a company?btw,from where did annie get all the money?and even dadi does not bother where her granddaughter goes every morning?o .of course how can she?she is busy sorting out maan and geet's nok jhonks.and arjun has forgotten his revenge or does he still want to take revenge from maan?this is the show with the max no of loose ends,believe me,i hv watched all ekta's shows,none were so confusing and full of blunders as geet is at present.i used to think ekta has nothing to do with logic,but cmpared to geet,i now feel,she was better.at least there was a story.i would rather watch the episodes of friends for the thousandth time than this nonsense-only for maan-i tell u-this guy has cast such a spell over me that i still watch it for him only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

i know ritu,i forgot about that-how absurd that maan does not know that annie has taken over a company?btw,from where did annie get all the money?and even dadi does not bother where her granddaughter goes every morning?o .of course how can she?she is busy sorting out maan and geet's nok jhonks.and arjun has forgotten his revenge or does he still want to take revenge from maan?this is the show with the max no of loose ends,believe me,i hv watched all ekta's shows,none were so confusing and full of blunders as geet is at present.i used to think ekta has nothing to do with logic,but cmpared to geet,i now feel,she was better.at least there was a story.i would rather watch the episodes of friends for the thousandth time than this nonsense-only for maan-i tell u-this guy has cast such a spell over me that i still watch it for him only.
Couldnt agree more Ria....this guy toh defo made us crazy to watch him everyday but even CVs need to close these loose ends........am nt being negative here CVs and I know u guys have done a wonderful job but its really so unnatural that Maan still doesnt know abt the take over.There is no interaction between the Brothers n Sister.And dadi here is a Wake Up call for you abt ur Poti too........still I'm thankful Ria that they've NOT shown Annie as preggy.That would have been the worst disaster then !Embarrassed
They totally stopped showing NT n Arjun now........dont know whether KR is still there in the show or nt.Confused

DMKJ_VB

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Ritu even im thinkin the same. Dev cming again and again to KM and then all of a sudden so concerned for Geet and the baby. Something is definately fishy here. Maybe the CVs might show Geet falling and Dev catching him and Maan getting even more pissedDeadI think he might claim abt the baby too

Rituparnaa

anju.r Senior Member
anju.r
anju.r

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

there are a lot of qns wich have no ans. anyway dnt thk there will be any luv triangle b/w MGD as dev had nv luvd geet, and dnt thk he will, he jst has care and MSK will be worried because of this.

lilsashaRituparnaa

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I think Dev's main aim to reach KC, not Geet, he knows well ke MSK hates his presence around Geet, so he do this to force MSK to give him job in KC........

I agree..The relatonship that Maan-Geet share now, it is impossible that it would be affected by somebody like Dev!..Maybe Dev's presence near Geet will irk Maan and he will give Dev a job in KC..Also, his all attention is on Geet and their baby's well being, so Dev will take advantage of this !..

rabia04fulRituparnaa

Go to top