Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 8th March '11 (Page 3)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@Aditi

I agree....even I felt he did not listen to even a single word uttered by Phooli....his expression said it all....he was indifferent, bored and it was almost like "when will she shut up" Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyogroucho

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
look at his face more closely when he hears that gauri got 85. Ther is an INITIAL SHOCK AND HESITATION, but he disregarded it later. that initial hesitation wouldnt be there if she had got less than him.
look at 12:03-12:05 in the following video, he was stumped for a second.
But then that's the way i saw it. i was just delighted with his stammering '85 per... '

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiddub

look at his face more closely when he hears that gauri got 85. Ther is an INITIAL SHOCK AND HESITATION, but he disregarded it later. that initial hesitation wouldnt be there if she had got less than him.
But then that's the way i saw it. i was just delighted with his stammering '85 per... '

If he was shocked ...............I see no reason for it..........Gauri finished her paper and he did not...I think he should be celebrating that he did not fail and instead got 80%  in this farce of an exam.Ouch

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Just watched it again.....I still dont think he felt bad....infact I saw happiness & relief on his face...that expression of shock was more out of joy than jealousy and I loved the way both congratulated each other, he was genuinely happy....thats how I saw it Smile
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Thanxx for the lovely update :)

But from what I recall, Jagya had written not even half of the paper as per her friends.. Moreover, when that examiner was flipping through the pages after Jagya left the class, they showed like he wrote not even 4-5 pages. That just can't possibly be the whole exam paper, esp coming from a medical background myself. I am simply amazed at her percentage..They make it so easy to get 80% in a medical exam, that too of 1st year?? Oh lord! If only they could show some reality there too. The other day, things he was learning in the med college's so-called studies, I learned all that in grade 8 :P His medical studies do make me laugh a lot. Not his fault, error lies within scripting and proper research :D

Cheers,
Sana~
hey sana am a doctor too..are u a student now or passed out?
@ all
guys the show's ridiculousness is like this only..80-85% in Ist yr is not a joke..med school mein u get a 75%,ur treated like God..frankly all of us reach tht point by the yr end ke "bas pass ho jayen,50% aa jaye"..distinction mil gaya thn its superparty time..and here these people are getting marks as if sum1 is giving away marks for free in a wholesale shop..
and anandi is really a superwoman like divya said..2 days prep for BOARDS and tht too one paper not written and she tops the state...hum sab toh duffers hain itni mehnat ki thi boards ke liye..i swear the max i have ever studied in my life have been this yr of drop for PGME,my final yr med and the 10th boards..12th also i gave just like tht..and here they make it look as tho its a child's play..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyosmartc

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiddub

i too felt there was initial shock when he heard 85%Shocked- 'iske number mujhse zyadaa kaise'-but then he quickly brushed it aside...and then he congratulated her.Even as a child it was very hard for him to accept that somebody else is smarter or better than him..

khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
yeah i even think the same..he was not feeling very good listening 85% of gauri!
but didn't mention here in this thread......coz am so -ve abt him these days that every single thing abt him makes me angry!!
ohh u ppl too noticed that!!.........so i think am rite too!
he is always like that!!..........since childhood!

Edited by khusi_* - 09 March 2011 at 4:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanapjyo

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Thanks

Go to top