Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhId & PiPa : Udd jaaye chidiya phurrrrrrrrrr! (Page 3)

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Sorry. Did not know how to delete the post so had to erase the post. My bad.

Edited by vidi263 - 08 March 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Not to mention the whole Misha Shankar Shaurya track. God, show your mercy and save them from this atrocity. Priya wal is a very fine actress and they are making a mockery of her. Even the chaiwala who keeps appearing every now and then to update us about the AP relation status- present and future, is more interesting than the trio track. Look at the lines she has been given. In yesterdays episode when she is embarrassed at being caught when Shankar was just tying to pick up the pen she says "ye pen mujhe yahan kheech laya hai. Iss pen ke saath mera pickle Janam ka naata hai" dude... Are you serious? When I heard that I literally went in 1960s style " yek Sunne se pehle mere kaan kyon nahin phat Gaye?"

Either Priya wal should ask for a better track or she should just walk out of the show. I mean this is too much!

TheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Awesome post for not so bad episode atleast for the beginning and end.

I'm telling you instead of those police looking for that murderer they should arrest the Raichand Brothers for being repeated offender in women lives.

Sid & Abhay are the same. They both play with women emotions to soothes their needs or whatever aim they're trying to reach. Pia, Paanchi, T and & couger teacher are all pawns in the game of the Raichand Brothers.

Oh let's not forget the hurting that Abhld put on Danish/Radish. ROFL

The brothers are smoking now but imagine how much HOT it would be when they reach a common ground.

I guess paanchi would be the one to hire Abhay to keep Pia away from Sid. I know heartbreak can cause people to have low self esteem but CV really need to bring back the old Paanchi cause that's only way I see her having any chance of taming that wild animal in Sid. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 09 March 2011 at 12:24am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. I am sorry i was not around yesterday to quote and reply everyone individually. I just had no energy and i was caught up with some stuff. But am grateful that you all take out time to read my post everyday. And Anjali, i am going to stick around as long as i can. If the show loses its sheen for me, i will be around for my FF at least that i definitely plan to finish. Thank you so much for all the love.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voicekaushiki9pyar-ishk

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Pocahontas]Thank you so much for replying , everyone. I am sorry i was not around yesterday to quote and reply everyone individually. I just had no energy and i was caught up with some stuff. But am grateful that you all take out time to read my post everyday. And Anjali, i am going to stick around as long as i can. If the show loses its sheen for me, i will be around for my FF at least that i definitely plan to finish. Thank you so much for all the love.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

[/QUOTE

Thank You Poco for your kind words. 

Love ya Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index