Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

TB : punch the pervert {AG}

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Additi Gupta, who is presently seen in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini tells us, "I am very dumb when it comes to these things. I always want to slap the person who misbehaves with me, but I simply cannot do that. But while I was at my cousin's place in Indore, a certain incident shook me. My cousin and I were taking a walk at around 8 in the night near the house, when a passer by patted my cousin on her back. We got damn irritated and threw stones at the person and forced him to leave the place".

Additi feels that drinking in public parties could put ladies in trouble. "We have to be very careful in parties, when it comes to drinking. If we are drunk, any person can take advantage of us. There are people who easily take pictures and videos. Blaming the society and the world will really not help in such cases, as it is for us to take care of ourselves".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing...hate these kinda people....n go Additi...

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing...

Yeah, these perverts deserve to get punched.  That must have been really scary for her cousin.  Thank goodness nothing else happened to them.
I can see them chucking rocks at the guy as he scurried away.

And Additi makes a good point about the drinking at parties.  You don't want to put yourself in a situation even though a good guy would know not to take advantage...there are the others that would...so in some ways we have to watch out for our own behavior.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You Go AG...Love You

AG has a good Point abt girls going to party....
agree we should save ourselves.....

Love you Additi god bless u  &save her frm everything bad & showers u with more more success..
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
good advice of Additi
God Bless you Additi gupta always