Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Hillarious act by Ragini & Krushna !! (Page 3)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
man it ws da highlight of da finale.... i loved krushna's versions of malika & remo & ragini's version of maduri ROFL  toooooooo dam funny

dese two are super talented and it ws one hilarious act yaaaaaaar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Diiviscinerd_Procrastinatorabhi786RapierSiddhi_mazkachazkatogepe30

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
trust me guys,it was the best spoof ever..im like omg,watched it three times already..i loooved ragini's parson ke samose and sadhe dhai sham rok layi sth as madhuri,and krushna's gaoun ki champa ka dance and this is ...not fair about the spring,along with mahi's chirpiness...loved the whole thing...although it seemed confusing,dunno how was the double acting done...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Their performance was the best part of an otherwise rather boring episode. I loved when Krushna got up and said "Yeh spring kaun laga deta hai meri chair me?"ROFL and Ragini went "Perrrr....so jo samose aaye the..." Cool Mahi stood her own very well before the entertaining bro-sis by her spot-on imitation of Mona. Did anyone see Mona's reaction when "Munni" said "bechari Mona ne 3 mahine mein 90 kg lose kiye hai!" LOL

Apart from that, I must say this finale (except for the result!Embarrassed) was a total damp squib in front of other season finales of JDJ. Oh for the live episodes!Cry

I agree with you, as it didnt look like the GRAND FINALE of a GRAND show, it was really really mediocor, if it wasnt for this act of Ragini , Krushna and MAhi, the whole thing was just so boring, I liked the winner !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdblytonSiddhi_mazkachazkaInfofan

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
LOL i loved it
nothing but the best from that jodi

Ragini did maduris impression so well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_mazkachazka

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I was just watching it again.
Krushna is just hilarious I loved the part where he imitated Remo " Yeh jo apne jo dance form kiya hai yeh dance form Bihar ka aik gaon hai Chapra ROFL wahan per 21 Km ki door pe Sharma ji ka ghar hai uske samne Champa jo hai woh ispe dance kiya kerti thi mujhe yaad hai"  and the music behind was making it even funnier ROFL

And then Munni goes "Hai Bhagwan yeh judge hai ya dance ka discovery channel" ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdblytonSiddhi_mazkachazkakabeeraspeaking

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
more than the spoof act, i liked kushna & ragini's dance moreTongue They were soooo good! I really wonder how they did it live on stage...it was so edited & everything lol. But yeah both were HILARIOUS & mahi was sooooo cuteeee<3

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 09 March 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Ragini's and Krushna was the 'wowest and awesomest performance' of the grand finaleLOL and Ragini danced so beautifully. Mahi was great as Mona too.

The grand finale was not as grand as one would have expected for a show like this. the spoof was the highlight and the saving grace.

Good luck to all contestants for their future ventures.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misskatrinablyton

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foxy_s

If the show was recorded infr0nt of the audience, then how did krushna n ragini b in 2 places at 0nce,wit dif c0stumes..?? i realy dOn't get it!

i was wondering the same thing

Go to top