Phulwa

WU :8th March Cycle race starts

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

The cycle race starts with Thakur breaking the coconut. Lakhiya and others (all are men) are ready. Whereas Chunni is asking his father for permission. He denise,where she replies"Yeh to aab ko karna chahiye tha,aap apne dost ke liye jo nahi kar paye who ab hum karenge"(This was supposed to be your duty , What you could not do will be done by me).He had to agree .

Phulwa hears the announcement of the race, she tries to go where Mangroo stops her. She cries and tries to convince his father that Chunni needs her.

After her hard try Mangroo convinced and had to leave her .She runs to Chunni .  Whereas the race already started and Chunni as expected in last in the ongoing race.

Ramdai and Sona give coconut water and shades of umbrella to lakhiya who is winning the race. But another person crosses him, he again runs for the race.

Phulwa meets Chunni, She says Chunni to stop, but Chunni says she will try .Whereas a dog runs behind them, which creats a fear to them and in her fear Chunni runs more and more fast.

She manages to run faster than some participant and she gets her confidence. Phulwa says"Run Chunni .Khel abhi baki hain Lakhiya kaka)

My Take: Boring episode and very predictable and filmy , I feel its high time the show move on to better storyline.. It is dull and is wasting our time by showing same things for many episodes... Jannat was superb in her confrontation with Mangroo and very convincing but the way the dog was sitting in the middle of the road to disturb Chunni and phulwa ... Then why only lakhiya and chunni were in normal clothes when other boys were in shorts in the race is unanswered , This show needs some more emotional moments than dramatic ones. Because i believe Jannat is superb in emotional ones......Hope after this track the new track with Angad Hasija and Mita bassistha starts ,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirshiny3mahmansmajoyosudsssmartcpoeticprncz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU :8th March Cycle race starts" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Anyways one thing  i want to share with you guys .1 year back Imagine tv started showing "Kashi" on 8th March . From that day Jannat is my favorite actress ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

joyo

joyo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
1st part- babu's wound healed as anounced that cycle race is about to start.babu wants to go to arena but mangroo says its enough and holds up babu and goes with him inside room and locks him up.as anouncer says thats contestantants are finalised.babu shouts.at champa's sasural.champa panics as radio fell down while cleaning room.m.i.l teases champa for broking it.champa started crying as m.i.l consoles champa says she'been concerned about her pihar as babu going to race for their family and something gonna happen.m.i.l and champa then prays to jai mata di photo.m.i.l that mataji would help in anyones disguise.chunni comes forward with babu's cycle as she will participate insubstitute of babu.announcer announce name of chunni.as phulwa concerns wants to meet her.but mangru denies.lakhya and other players laughs at chunni and taunt her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspoetic

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pia and Joyo for the update.

Couldn't watch yesterday since there was no power around that time.
But agree with Joyo, the cycle crap neds to end.

The Show has become boring now.

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I dont know why but I still find such an endearing love in how these kids want to help each other out. Yes, the track has been prolonged but I still prefer watching it over some other saas-bahu sagas *hehehe*. Anyhow, thanxx girlies for the lovely updates and comments :)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.