Dutta's blindness: Unfair to MR and viewers

Posted: 13 years ago
Today during that scene with Ranga I cudnt help but think that Dutta's blindness is unfair to MR as an actor and us viewers. Dutta despite appearing to be some random shehri babu to Ranga proved what makes him Dutta bhau. The scene could have been awesome if MR could have used his Dutta bhau stares to good effect. But he had to look randomly elsewhere. And we as viewers are missing MR acting at the highest level. I am not saying he isnt good...only he is much better when he has eyes to help him do the talking.
Yes totallyy agreed with u at this point Shreya...
I was like oh man poor D....

Dutta eyesight needs to come back now. Enough is enough! Naku is behaving as if he is not only blind but also lame.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Today during that scene with Ranga I cudnt help but think that Dutta's blindness is unfair to MR as an actor and us viewers. Dutta despite appearing to be some random shehri babu to Ranga proved what makes him Dutta bhau. The scene could have been awesome if MR could have used his Dutta bhau stares to good effect. But he had to look randomly elsewhere. And we as viewers are missing MR acting at the highest level. I am not saying he isnt good...only he is much better when he has eyes to help him do the talking.

I disagree 😊 I don't think it's unfair to DSP or Mishal. His blindness act is beyond incredible - it's a whole other level of awesomeness from MR, proving again and again that the guy is a lot more than just talented when it comes to acting. I found MR's performance brilliant in that scene as he, despite looking anywhere else, still had on his DSP expression.

However, if the camera had focused more on his face... well, that's another story altogether.

But personally, I don't think that his blindness act and non-blindness act can be compared as I'd say they're both so completely awesome in their own ways. I feel that MR can express so much, even without using his eyes - it's amazing.
He does express a lot even without his eyes...but MR's eyes are an important part of Mishal teh actor. We need him to start using them.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

He does express a lot even without his eyes...but MR's eyes are an important part of Mishal teh actor. We need him to start using them.

I understand your impatience as even I miss his eyes, in a way. The looking straight into the camera *drools* But I'm also enjoying him as blind. (Okay, "enjoying him" sounded wrong!) What I mean is that I enjoy his acting as blind 😃 

It intrigues me how he can express so much emotion on his face and through his eyes even while pretending to be seeing nothing! That's just mind-blowing to witness.
yh i gt wt u mean, his eyes r very expressive... im sure this man wil b bk... so m hpin wen he returns l8r...dutta's eyes r bk n he's in form 2 fight him n thn return 2 PN 2 fyt the 3 idiots..lol
in my opinion 
MR is amazing and he has done an amazing job being a blind !

but i am missing the intense stares :P
but 2day after seeing sbs segment
i think i dont mind him blind till he is kicking some asses :P
i love Dutta bhau at work :P
Originally posted by kiran255

in my opinion 
MR is amazing and he has done an amazing job being a blind !

but i am missing the intense stares :P
but 2day after seeing sbs segment
i think i dont mind him blind till he is kicking some asses :P
i love Dutta bhau at work :P

Haaye, Kiran. DB at work 😉😆 That just made flashes of today's SBS segment appear before my eyes 😆 *drools* He is a blind hotness, I swear. If I was to marry a blind guy, it'd be him. No one else.

@Elysia:

I completely agree with you. MR is doing his blind act so convincingly. And it is just a track and story is gradually growing. Soon after Nakusha gets herb, he ll get his eyes back. So this week will probably go in Naku getting herb.
Did you look at how Ranga was staring at a girl who was serving him some drink. I think to take revenge, he might get miffed with Nakusha. As a result dutta might kill him. 
In next week dutta might get his eyesight. But it was little scary that Kala again wants to kill him, Chaskar is already behind and now Ranga and who knows what is Shankar Mama upto. What's going to happen? Suddenly I started feeling LTL is getting crowded. It really has very strong angels.