India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's blindness: Unfair to MR and viewers

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Today during that scene with Ranga I cudnt help but think that Dutta's blindness is unfair to MR as an actor and us viewers. Dutta despite appearing to be some random shehri babu to Ranga proved what makes him Dutta bhau. The scene could have been awesome if MR could have used his Dutta bhau stares to good effect. But he had to look randomly elsewhere. And we as viewers are missing MR acting at the highest level. I am not saying he isnt good...only he is much better when he has eyes to help him do the talking.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenLaTuLaJia1sss8080niki11shally_mAbhiAnimozart66.Indu.-bharti-ivy_11-Carrie-NainaSengalrpmenonPrinsesse.Suvi--khushi--.SidraHamlet53

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yes totallyy agreed with u at this point Shreya...
I was like oh man poor D....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Dutta eyesight needs to come back now. Enough is enough! Naku is behaving as if he is not only blind but also lame.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimozart66-bharti-NainaSengal

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Today during that scene with Ranga I cudnt help but think that Dutta's blindness is unfair to MR as an actor and us viewers. Dutta despite appearing to be some random shehri babu to Ranga proved what makes him Dutta bhau. The scene could have been awesome if MR could have used his Dutta bhau stares to good effect. But he had to look randomly elsewhere. And we as viewers are missing MR acting at the highest level. I am not saying he isnt good...only he is much better when he has eyes to help him do the talking.

I disagree Smile I don't think it's unfair to DSP or Mishal. His blindness act is beyond incredible - it's a whole other level of awesomeness from MR, proving again and again that the guy is a lot more than just talented when it comes to acting. I found MR's performance brilliant in that scene as he, despite looking anywhere else, still had on his DSP expression.

However, if the camera had focused more on his face... well, that's another story altogether.

But personally, I don't think that his blindness act and non-blindness act can be compared as I'd say they're both so completely awesome in their own ways. I feel that MR can express so much, even without using his eyes - it's amazing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaNimmi.niki11neets_ltlAbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
He does express a lot even without his eyes...but MR's eyes are an important part of Mishal teh actor. We need him to start using them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

He does express a lot even without his eyes...but MR's eyes are an important part of Mishal teh actor. We need him to start using them.

I understand your impatience as even I miss his eyes, in a way. The looking straight into the camera *drools* But I'm also enjoying him as blind. (Okay, "enjoying him" sounded wrong!) What I mean is that I enjoy his acting as blind Big smile 

It intrigues me how he can express so much emotion on his face and through his eyes even while pretending to be seeing nothing! That's just mind-blowing to witness.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11-bharti-Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
yh i gt wt u mean, his eyes r very expressive... im sure this man wil b bk... so m hpin wen he returns l8r...dutta's eyes r bk n he's in form 2 fight him n thn return 2 PN 2 fyt the 3 idiots..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
in my opinion 
MR is amazing and he has done an amazing job being a blind !

but i am missing the intense stares :P
but 2day after seeing sbs segment
i think i dont mind him blind till he is kicking some asses :P
i love Dutta bhau at work :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkElysiaMrsKhan

Go to top