intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Hello i havent watched today's epi yet...any brief idea of what happened todayConfusedhas veer proved to be a ZEROLOL

Not yet...LOL.. In the pre- cap they showed Veer feeding Taps very affectionately and Ichcha watching with a sad face... I feel it could be a dream of Ichcha, who has started to feel insecure about her status and Veer's attention to Taps...
no its not a dream , well iccha never dreamsLOLAngryits real and i am thinking of putting rdx in tappus roomAngryLOL

You cannot say that...LOL.. This time for a change, they might have shown ichcha's fear like that... Someone might have said Taps is not eating and Veer might have said that he would go and see that she eats and Ichcha, in her weak and insecure mental condition might be imagining it... They showed her to be in terrible distress now near breakdown just like the time when Taps got married under ghunghat... How much abuse and humiliation can a young timid girl take and to top it all, insecurity about her husband, her only support?
ok i will wait till tom , if u r thinking positive , i will back uLOLLOL
but still it really does not look like a dream to me from any angle, and i would have believed it to be dream but after jogi veer scene i am convinced its real
btw u know i am glad abt iccha's breakdown and u r right this is the second breakdowm after that bride swap marriage. atleast viewers ko pata to chala how much she is suffering

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8cjs369tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Hello i havent watched today's epi yet...any brief idea of what happened todayConfusedhas veer proved to be a ZEROLOL

Not yet...LOL.. In the pre- cap they showed Veer feeding Taps very affectionately and Ichcha watching with a sad face... I feel it could be a dream of Ichcha, who has started to feel insecure about her status and Veer's attention to Taps...
hermoinee i m also wishing that its just icchha's dream!1 but then in SBS rashmi was saying that veer is feeding tapori but he'd cum 2 her on sum1else's insistence!!! then wats the mystery. is it icchha's dream feeding & smiling as icchha' is dreaming or reality where veer is feeding her but not smiling!!!Confused

its really confusing!!Confused it"ll clear 2marrow wen the nxt epi cums!!Ouch

Ichcha may be dreaming he is smiling and feeding, but in reality he might be just keeping the food in front of her and coaxing her to eat... Daddaji or Mai might have asked him to go and comfort Taps with food, that is all... That smile on Veer's face makes me doubt that it definitely is a dream sequence of either Ichcha or Taps..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

i dont think its a dream

if we connect it with the new promo then it is real

because in the new promo taps is sitting with some baby gifts or something like that in her hand

and she is happy and telling thanks to veer

then rathore;s call comes
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Guys no need to wait whether it is a dream or not....seeing the situation the way veer said i will take care of Tapuchiya is enough disgustingDeadsecond i m sure he will feed her for the sake of childDeadbut i will not forgive him for this as euf is enufAngryif tomo tapori will say sleep with me as i feel lonely this Duffer...Dumbo...Brainless creature will do that alsoAngryAngryAngryTo hell with this bundela family...riduculous and backwardAngrythey actually deserve a bahu like taporiDeadDeadDeadichcaa shud have gone to a modern familyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

AnmolBig smileVeer is a BIGGGGGGGGG ZEROOOOOOOOOOLOLsorry i have to say this this man has reaaly become a zeroDeadone who can forget tapori's crimes and says i will take care of herAngryis not even worth calling a zeroDeadas zero also has some value when attached to a number but this guyAngryAngryAngry

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryveerAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry if seriously tom episode is no one's dream , i am declaring veer to be the true looser
dammit idiot , she tried to kill ur wife and killed ur brother and u can forgive her just cos jogi says
bbut i will still wait , maybe it is veer's naatak , some emotional attyachaar, but if he forgives her, then he is goneAngry

rahulvaid1

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

i dont think its a dream

if we connect it with the new promo then it is real

because in the new promo taps is sitting with some baby gifts or something like that in her hand

and she is happy and telling thanks to veer

then rathore;s call comes

I have not seen this promo yet... You all could be right Ouch.. But if this is not a dream, then Veer is not fit to be called a hero.. High time then that Ichcha left that mad house, otherwise she too would become pregnant and contribute to the already crazy bunch of the Bundela cartoons...Thumbs Down

Edited by hermoinee - 08 March 2011 at 10:59am

rahulvaid1

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
guys.. join the band bajaying thread of veer babu!!

rahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

AnmolBig smileVeer is a BIGGGGGGGGG ZEROOOOOOOOOOLOLsorry i have to say this this man has reaaly become a zeroDeadone who can forget tapori's crimes and says i will take care of herAngryis not even worth calling a zeroDeadas zero also has some value when attached to a number but this guyAngryAngryAngry

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryveerAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry if seriously tom episode is no one's dream , i am declaring veer to be the true looser
dammit idiot , she tried to kill ur wife and killed ur brother and u can forgive her just cos jogi says
bbut i will still wait , maybe it is veer's naatak , some emotional attyachaar, but if he forgives her, then he is goneAngry

Yar anmol i dont find it will be a dream seeing the situationAngryand this guy has done enuf to be called a looser alreadyDeadDeadDeadi dont want ichcha to be with him or in his bakwaas familyDeadDeadDead

farah007

Go to top