India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Raichand Family and... (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yaar you make my stomach hurt by laughing yaarROFL....i can't stop laughing especially on your take abt chand-haseena hubba hubba dance in the jungleROFLROFL....i remember the dance in the jungle...oh god i crack up laughing yaar.....ROFL

well i guess its naturally gifted to the Raichand Family...i wonder what abhay has in talent rather than protecting piya.....

sid was hilarious....ROFL......piya missed the part of the danceLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

abhiya_cool Goldie
abhiya_cool
abhiya_cool

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
when sid was doing that dance movements i was just unable to stop my laughterROFL.and raichands family is knows for their  weird dance and neck movementsROFL.except abhay..he doesn't do such kind of actionsSmile....

Edited by abhiya_cool - 08 March 2011 at 10:23am

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

really nice postLOL
Itotally agree with youWink
Iwonder who is the choreographer of this showShocked

Thank youuuu! Big smile

Haha. Good one. Let me go find out. LOL

Originally posted by zehra-pisces

sid k dance steps were so god dame irritating. couldnt bear him he did it to irritate me n my vampire abhay

Well its your view and i respect it. But personally i found them cute and funny. I know he was trying to annoy him but hey that's what he is supposed to do. :P
Thanks for commenting anyways. Smile

Originally posted by Super Kool

ROFLROFLROFLagreed...raichands are so 'we are disco dancers family'....all are naturally gifted...such flexibility....

ROFLROFL ROFL You cracked me up! Diso Dancer Family!! Haha.

True they all seem to be really talented. lol. Waiting to see Abhay's hidden talent. I wonder what 'wonders' he is gonna show!! ROFLROFL

Thanks for commenting hon! Big smile
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

[

ROFLROFLROFLagreed...raichands are so 'we are disco dancers family'....all are naturally gifted...such flexibility....

ROFLROFL ROFL You cracked me up! Diso Dancer Family!! Haha.

True they all seem to be really talented. lol. Waiting to see Abhay's hidden talent. I wonder what 'wonders' he is gonna show!! ROFLROFL

Thanks for commenting hon! Big smile

ROFLROFLOh lord! abhay all of a sudden breaking into a dance...that will be the ultimate day...he is a shy fellow...keeping his talent under the wraps...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I laughed out loud in that scene. That was hilarious. Ek intense scene ke beech mein comedy. But honestly, that was the only scene worth watching in today's epi..

cutemug--sumana13--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Earler miss chand dance but not more ....the way sid was jumping around abhay was ROFL 

Hmmm if sid will dance like this abhay is not going to get scare

I know Abhay is not gonna get scared but yeh Sid ko kaun samjhaye! LOLLOL
Actaully there is a reason behind Sid thinking ke this dance will scare Abhay. Its a long story. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Thank for commenting! Big smile

Originally posted by Mages

yaar you make my stomach hurt by laughing yaarROFL....i can't stop laughing especially on your take abt chand-haseena hubba hubba dance in the jungleROFLROFL....i remember the dance in the jungle...oh god i crack up laughing yaar.....ROFL

well i guess its naturally gifted to the Raichand Family...i wonder what abhay has in talent rather than protecting piya.....

sid was hilarious....ROFL......piya missed the part of the danceLOL

Aww. Im glad i could make you laugh. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yup Raichands are naturally talented. Oh me too wondering the same, wonder what Abhay has instored for us! WinkLOLLOLLOL

Yeah Piya missed out on the performance of the day! ROFL

cutemug--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
my God, what amazing hand movements sid makesROFL, looks like he can move crack all the 27 bones that he has in his each hand !!!!.ROFLROFL and the way he flapped his wings around Abhay was hillariousROFLROFL ...... sachme .... intense scene ke beech mein comedy ....ROFLROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_cool

when sid was doing that dance movements i was just unable to stop my laughterROFL.and raichands family is knows for their  weird dance and neck movementsROFL.except abhay..he doesn't do such kind of actionsSmile....

Sid dance moves cracked me up too! LOLLOL

I know Abhay doesnt do such anything. But chupke chupke he also indulges in such activities. Woh tu Mommy dear ke daar se he doesnt do all this openly otherwise he also performs all these dance moves! WinkROFL

ROFLROFLOh lord! abhay all of a sudden breaking into a dance...that will be the ultimate day...he is a shy fellow...keeping his talent under the wraps...

Yup! you got it. Like i said in the above post, Abhay has loads of hidden talent. He is just scared to come out in open. Shy like you said. But if given a chance you may see him dancing with all glory! WinkROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index