Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Raichand Family and...

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Hello peepz!

Liked today's epi? No? Yes? Maybe? Lol. Whatever your answer is, it doesn't matter because my topic is not about today's epi but rather about Siddharth and his dance moves.

You know it runs in the Raichand family; the special dance moves!

Earlier we had seen Chaand and Haseena display their talent in jungle while doing hubba hubba to err ward off werewolves. Remember those weird movements in jungle while wearing black robes? You got it right, those were the dance movements. The werewolves were just a bahana actually mein they were practicing their dance moves for the next big party!

Similarly we saw Sid today showing off his dance moves. When trying to daroo Abhay he used his hand movements, the jumping and oh the special Bat dance: the flying around part. Yup all those were his very own dance moves. He was trying to show his enthusiasm and joy at the challenge na.

You know vampires can't express like normal humans so they use these very isspecial dance styles to express themselves. Whether it is happiness, sadness, joy, anger etc. It all comes down to expressing it right through the moves! Wink

So now you know the raaz behind their special movements! Lol. So come on and share your views about it.

PS. It's a fun topic so please be fun! LOL

PPS. If you really like the post then please hit the LIKE button. Im such a sucker for Likes! ROFL

Edited by sugaryanu - 08 March 2011 at 10:35am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubnurat434t930Mavi18iqralovespkyekprioty1000cutemugArshForEversunflower52kaushiki9madmaxine--sumana13--Ritzieamail1601TOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21Ms.Goody.BeautifulSoul.-CandyFloss-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
So true anu..raichands aur unke dance moves..LOL it runs deep in d family..i wonder what moves Abhay has up his sleeves LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
omg Anu ROFLROFL- I so have to ROFLROFL watch ROFLROFL the episode ROFLROFL yet but ROFLROFL I can't stop rofling about your take on this ROFLROFL

Ameres

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
really nice postLOL
Itotally agree with youWink
Iwonder who is the choreographer of this showShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubnurat434Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Titli-- Haha true. Wonder what hidden talent Abhay has! LOLLOL

Thanks for commenting! :)

Ritz-- LOL. Your Rofl's made me so happy! Thanks hon!Hug

Do watch! it was ok overall but the first five minutes were too good. :P

Edited by sugaryanu - 08 March 2011 at 9:28am

Ritzie

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
sid k dance steps were so god dame irritating. couldnt bear him he did it to irritate me n my vampire abhay

Ameres

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLagreed...raichands are so 'we are disco dancers family'....all are naturally gifted...such flexibility....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubnurat434Ameres

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Earler miss chand dance but not more ....the way sid was jumping around abhay was ROFL 

Hmmm if sid will dance like this abhay is not going to get scare

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index