India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya's vrath? (Page 3)

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I don't want anyones fast to break. CC is such a horrible person. She can't see past her hatred and selfishness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
for a change diva is shown good by nt listenin to her mother's nonsense advice...i really wish her fast doesnt break ... n plzz i dnt want her to strt listenin to her mother... again... 
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

totally agree with u.. I just loved it when divya stopped taking advice from HL.. I just hope she doesnt get to know.. And she doesnt biliv in all this unlike nivi. Nivi is the more spiritual one.. But yeah as u said i also fear HL's interference again...

agree............Confused
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by honest80

From precap it seems like Divya is going to drink the lassi CC gave Nivi! Does this mean that Divya's vrath will break? Is it an indication of Sidya separation?
I don't want it to happen as I want Divya to ignore HL. If Divya is upset she will start taking HL's advice again! Angry

I would not like Divya'a vrat to break,  this should not happen, I would prefer the glass to fall, 

agree with u...................Ouch
Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I think Chanchal plays an important role...........since now Yashodhara has become good.... the onus has fallen on Chanchal to do all the negative planning......since she adds some twist and masala to the scenes......right guyzzBig smile
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I think, if anything is spoken against Divya, it is understood, people are trying to point at Nivedita-Sid's union. To me, it is baseless. Nivedita are Sid are completely different individuals now, than what they were some months back. Sid and Divya has different issues altogether, they are mismatches. If Divya behaves bad, it does not mean Sid being tagged with Nivedita. I do not understand why this assumption, when Divya is criticised,

Divya is just not the match for Sid, whether Sid is good or bad. Creatives are showing a very bad example by portrayiong Divya as innocent. Divya is the most insensitive person, worse than HL and CC. Atleast, HL and CC are doing for the sake of not themselves, but for their own immediate family. But Divya is plain selfish and extremely smart to get her ways out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriapeacefulblossomshelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index