India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Boggled Mind....

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

The peek into the physic of the underworld dons..... interesting..... Their code of ethics on practice and honour...Their brisk,  raw,no nonsense speech in comparison to Kala's finishing school diplomatic  beat about the bush banter!....

Kala's trail type scenario in the role of a defendant ,whilst being succssively fired with questions from the Dons regarding Bahu's death,disappearance,and successor ,left Kala riddled with  wounds ,where she had no other choice but to unwittingly place her self in the position of the cheif suspect with an ulterior motive was just mind boggling!  .Baji's further factual declaration to the Dons that Kala was Bhau's stepsister was the final nail in the coffin regarding Kala's obvious succession to rheBhau's gadhhi ..... ..The Dons made it clear that it was not blood lineage of the next Bhau that was vital, but reputation......reputation that cannot be made without putting it to the test of time and thus enabling the person to hold people's trust,honour and command........
And all this amidst the presence of the standing t Golden lion listening and looking.....The use of the metaphor and simile both of Dutta is like the fierce lion or Dutta is the Sher of Patil Wadi..... was very poignant in this scene...such is the aura and awe of Dutta Bahu ....... absent but present even in his silence! 
next comes the scene where Nakku wakes up from her slumber on the double palang.....questions raise their head straight away......has their closeness finally emerged as one.....there is deepening mystery.....so many of us look hurriedly for evidence....the adjacent side of the bed shows that it was slept in as the sheet was slightly gathered up and the depth showed that it was a larger frame than Nakku's .... the shared single blanket had been moved to one side displaying that the frame had got up........ The suspense continues we look for other obvious signs like Nakku's hair and check if it was bedraggled,open, washed......is her sari pallu in disarray...! But to our dismay we dont see any..... to confirm that their marriage has been consumated.......hence forth are we in actual fact, pleased.....or do we deduce that the CV's are performing a Tease........  Surely if you recall in a past episode where there is a suspected intruder in Nakku's room,she emerges from the bahtroom bathed with wet hair before a horrified Dutta giving signals that " some one woz here with Nakku and they were up to no good" ......also there were planted tell tale signs of her previous clothes in a hurried heap and tousled bed ware adode Dutta'' bed........ at that point the CV's were giving both us and Dutta a loud message..... however now .....in the scene yesterday are they teasing are brains about what really transpired...... or is this to continue to maintain the special in role, dutta/nakku relationship as one that is private  husband wife bond that the world does need not know.......... I remember  the scene when Dutta is expected to visit his ailing dying father and he declines to do so...... Nakku on the family'sbehest goes to Dutta's room and knocks at the door to be let in by the begrudging  Dutta .....I was dying to go in with her to see what happens between them.....but to my dismay Nakku I still remember, looks at all and closes the door in our face so to speak...... I went arrrr. but I soon realized this was pati  patni ka mamala .... and I didnt need to see ...what means she used but the end, and you know the end..........Sooooo I understand and value that..... but now if the CV's are planning to leave this marriage consumation issue open ended.....then fine, we can speculate.....  but best prepare ourselves for the shock when we find out in due course that both Dutta and Nakku have been blessed with parent hood by Bappa!!!.........       MINDBOGGLING!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalidranudivya17-7sasha_1neets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219mIsHeZ.xWarda.ElysiaNainaSengal-Srushti-

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Veryy well written dear...Clap

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

hammmmmzing  naina! how come you read it already just posted it...... ..are you for real......

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

The peek into the physic of the underworld dons..... interesting..... Their code of ethics on practice and honour...Their brisk,  raw,no nonsense speech in comparison to Kala's finishing school diplomatic  beat about the bush banter!....

Kala's trail type scenario in the role of a defendant ,whilst being succssively fired with questions from the Dons regarding Bahu's death,disappearance,and successor ,left Kala riddled with  wounds ,where she had no other choice but to unwittingly place her self in the position of the cheif suspect with an ulterior motive was just mind boggling!  .Baji's further factual declaration to the Dons that Kala was Bhau's stepsister was the final nail in the coffin regarding Kala's obvious succession to rheBhau's gadhhi ..... ..The Dons made it clear that it was not blood lineage of the next Bhau that was vital, but reputation......reputation that cannot be made without putting it to the test of time and thus enabling the person to hold people's trust,honour and command........

Clap

Hamlet, I simply love reading your posts. They're extremely interesting. It's intriguing how you use literature as reference. For instance, you tend to use Shakespeare Smile

One thing we can say about Kala is that she's the typical femme fatale who has always made it a point to use the Machiavellian method in achieving her objects of desire. But in this case, with the underworld, it seems that her method doesn't quite click well. Regardless of her wits, she doesn't know the mechanics of the underworld, the do's and don't's, etc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219-Srushti-Hamlet53

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hammmmmzing  naina! how come you read it already just posted it...... ..are you for real......

lol i can read fast....Big smile
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Well written Hamlet! If this was an EK show Naku would have been a mother of a football team by now. LOL! But since its our drag master LTL and shy Dutta in question nothing would have happenned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaElysiaHamlet53

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Loved this post!!! I sense you're quite into your english literature side...what links to the 'boggled mind.' Thumbs Up So refreshing to read your view....keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top