MOTU in Bachna Ae Haseeno (Page 2)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by tiya229

ROFLROFL@ the topic title...i didnt read "in" n just read MOTU bachna ae haseno.....

but t4s... 
Tiya even I did not read "in"  in the title Big smile ..
Bolly*_Crazed what a timing to post this.. Too Good Wink
LOL timing ? LOL  I dont knw what happened in today's epi ! Still have to watch it LOL
You will agree with me after watching.. Dharmesh Bhanda Phod Epi. Everyone got to know he is two timing.. So I thought you wanted all the girls to beware of this guy and so you are saying Bachna Ae hasino..
But thanks this made me laugh.. Was feeling bad as Sushant did not win JDJ..

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by tiya229

ROFLROFL@ the topic title...i didnt read "in" n just read MOTU bachna ae haseno.....

but t4s... 
Tiya even I did not read "in"  in the title Big smile ..
Bolly*_Crazed what a timing to post this.. Too Good Wink
LOL timing ? LOL  I dont knw what happened in today's epi ! Still have to watch it LOL
You will agree with me after watching.. Dharmesh Bhanda Phod Epi. Everyone got to know he is two timing.. So I thought you wanted all the girls to beware of this guy and so you are saying Bachna Ae hasino..
But thanks this made me laugh.. Was feeling bad as Sushant did not win JDJ..
OMG... lol really ?? ... cant wait to watch it !... And  I know it sucks...but I'm happy Chang won... he deserved it more than Yana atleast....
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Yes even I am happy Chang won Bolly*_Crazed instead of Yana.. Would have felt very bad if Yana won as they were not that consistent after the WC entry though I believe their previous performances were good.. Chang had improved a lot when compared to them..
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Yes even I am happy Chang won Bolly*_Crazed instead of Yana.. Would have felt very bad if Yana won as they were not that consistent after the WC entry though I believe their previous performances were good.. Chang had improved a lot when compared to them..
Yeah for sure !.... And it was so annoying because all they would do was contemporary...and only because they were good at it!...They never tried anything different !....whereas Chang and Marisha brought something new to the stage EVERYTIME... Sushant was consistent yes...but there wasn't much improvement there... he was always good...but he never got better !!... So in my opinion Chang deserved it especially with the criterian of JDJ :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index