My life story (please read)

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm about to share something very personal with you all. As it Woman's Day I found it appropriate to do so.This is about my life and what I have been through as a woman.

I was born and raised in a small country in Europe with parents from Pakistan. Where me and my siblings grew up there were hardly any Asians. Didn't have any relatives other then one uncle and his family who we use to visit once or twice a month. Other then that I was surrounded with Non-asians.

From the first day at school I was an outsider. Mostly because I couldn't speak the country's langauge very well and I've never really had anyone to practice with either. Move forward a couple of years more precisely me being 13. At that time I started to get bullied because I use to wear headscarf and different clothes. This continued until I was 15.

At 19 years of age I got married. My marriage was not forced. I had given my consent. My future husband and his family had promised me a good life. Not necesserily meaning money but in sense of happiness. We got married and after a couple of months I got pregnant. We had a beautiful daughter. Not long after, some months later, we started to have problems. He was always blaming me for this and that. I tried everythging but nothing satisefied him. He decided we should move to USA and when that didn't work he blamed my parents. A lot happened after that and in the end we went our seperate ways. What I haven't told is this man never had a visa when he married me. He got one after our daughter was borned. So in the end he used my. I was a broken woman after our divorce(I was 23 then) and it took me 2 years to get to back to my old self.

At the age of 26 I got married again with a man from UK. He had permanent stay in this country and he promised me to move to where I lived because I couldn't move. Me and my ex had joined custody of our daughter. But the man changed his mind after we got married. Suddenly he couldn't move and forced my to move. I fought in court to bring my daughter to UK and it was queit close that I almost left my daughter for his sake. However everything worked out and I moved to UK about 3 years ago, Wish I could say I got my happy ending but I didn't. Once agian I had to face the same problems. I wasn't good enough, whatever I did it wasn't good enough. One day he brought me and my daughter to a tiny resturant. We were enjoying the meal and it was very pleasant. No one was there except for us 3. After our meal he dropped the bomb. He wanted a divorce. I begged him to give me another chance but nothing helped. Once again I was facing a divorce but in another country. We went through it and now here I am. 

I shared this with you not gain any sympathy but to tell how much we women have to face every day in our lifes. There are women who have had it a lot worse then me and still come out stronger and better than before. I applaud them.👏👏👏 And I applaud to all the woman out there too. You are beautiful and strong. 👏👏👏 Don't let anyon treat you badly but if something happens you know you can survive it because we women have the ability to cope with the most difficult situations in our lives.

For all the women out there this is your day. So all my shernis let me hear you roar!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's takes a lot of courage to share something personal like this....You're a really a strong and brave woman...kudos to you
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohoooo.....HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.......Mona.....
hav i told u ever that i respect u so much for being that strong......😳
Hats off to ya....& all out there.....👏👏👏

Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow...you have been through a lot...i'm glad that you have put the pieces of your life back together...thank you for sharing as your story is an example for all women facing the same situation...you haven't lost your joy...since here you are sharing with us on a forum about a tv serial...😊..
i appluade you👏
Silentsoul thumbnail
HAppy Women day Mona...........Hope you will never let go your fighting spree agaisnt oddds.......and always emerge as winner...........GOD bless you always
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mona, my sherni... u have guts👏 To openly speak about something so personal.

This is to all the women out there...

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit."

Happy womens day😃

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mona

Happy women's Day. Have never heard your full story till today. You are amazing Mona. God give you more courage for the path ahead is easier than you think and for a person as brave as you, my best wishes to you always. 

Lots of love to you and your darling daughter,

usha
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hats off you ...👏

I respect you for sharing such a painful and personal experience with us ... loved ur never say die attitude ... i know how much it takes to have this kind of attitude towards life....even after going thru so much .. kudos woman.... 

i hope and pray that u find peace with in and all the happiness in life ....

Keep up the positve attitude gurl... we are all so proud of you ...  ur brave and thats wat makes u special  

btw I was actually feeling very low today  (due to some personal reasons) .. I was literally crying while driving back home due to the mess i am in right now ... but u know wat babes ... u just made my day ... and gave me hope ....  thank u thanku thank u .... a gazillion times thank u ...🤗

u r a real SHERNI   ..  😊
love ya ❤️
Sana 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Mona.... Its you who is our real life GEET, who teaches women never to give up and to live life on our own terms. 👏 HATS off to you for that courage ..... Bringing out something so personal on a forum shows how strong you are and the kind of bond we all share on GF which is also a family to us....

May allah swt give you more strength and you and your daughter live a happy and peaceful life ever after. A prayer for you from this friend....  😊
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
salute you for being so brave... you are our ideal 

it is really sad to read .. 
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago